PAYBACK-(4)
16 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 13

PAYBACK (4)

The boys were trembling with fear with the thoughts of being killed by a gun. When they heard the gunshots they all lost track of time.  It felt like their souls had left their bodies, they began to ask this question.

"AM I DEAD" several times until they realized Jayden hadn't shot them.

"Next time the three of you try to mess up with my plans or try anything stupid. I will blow your brains out." Jayden said getting pissed off.

The boys couldn't respond because they were still shuddering with fear.

"You guys know the power rankings in school right. I happen to know that you guys are part of the big dogs in school and you guys also have many underlings in school. I want you blockheads to tell your boys to listen to every command I give them without complaining or talking back. If they don't, I will be coming for the lives of you guys and your family members. You and your family members will become food for a tiger I am planning to buy. Luckily this tiger is also coming from the African Savannah. You can expect a really fierce one. It will be a nice show to watch you guys being ripped and torn into pieces. It will be a perfect gift for me. I would happily add the video of that masterpiece to my treasures. I hope you guys don't do the exact opposite of what I tell you. With this you guys can leave, I feel nauseous being in the same room with degraded beings."

Jayden sent the boys out with only their boxers on and the boxers they were sent off in had  many tears on them.

"Remember don't stop the school or miss a single day. If you do so I will visit you personally and also don't tell a soul of our beautiful encounter boys" Jayden said waving his hands happily. The happiness he said with those words could be felt by everyone. He was really happy to have had those boys over.

"That was fun Jayden, I didn't even think of doing something fun like this during my work. I can wait to try this again."Ruby the leader of the women living in the mansion said grabbing Jayden by the neck.

If you wanted to describe Ruby then that word will be perfect. She was good at everything she does and she was also beautiful and had an amazing figure. She was just 24 years too which wasn't shocking to Jayden. This was because Jayden had learned that the members in this criminal organization were young and perfect at whatever they did.

"Yh I told you it will be fun all you had to do was make those boys believe you guys were all mine," Jayden said trying to get out of Ruby's hold.

"Hey, dickhead don't get excited because we were yours for a few minutes. Remember your place here and stick to it. If you try anything stupid or try to cross the line we will come for your head." Ruby said letting off Jayden.

"Okay okay, I will be going to my room now," Jayden said running away, he was still afraid of the girls and what they  could do.

"That kid has talent, I know he can complete his mission perfectly. I just can't wait for him to complete his mission so that we can start ours." Ruby said with smiling.

"Yh that kid has real talent". "He didn't even blink or cry when he killed his first-person". "I know right it was like soo cool." "It was also badass, I can't wait for him to become strong."

The girls chattered among themselves while Jayden was in the gym exercising. He knew he had to be strong physically and mentally to be worthy of Rebecca's love and prove himself.

1