Does he remember me? chapter 2
4 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The man took his sword away with caution and some confusion. The princess held her gaze on the sharp,
silver weapon, and in a quiet, calm voice said

- Thank you, sir.

After that, Melissa turned her gaze to the interlocutor. The man had snow-white hair and crystal, deep, blue eyes.

- Please introduce yourself. And also tell me, what are you doing here with the younger princes?

Mikael asked in a cold and commanding tone. Prince One immediately appeared.

- Don't treat this beautiful lady so rudely!

- Didn't they teach you how to treat nice ladies properly!?

Added the second Prince. A sly, satisfied grin appeared on Melissa's face
and the girl approached the boys. She bent down a little to be on an equal footing with the princes.
Her grinning face immediately changed into a cute little face.

"Young princes, there is no need to quarrel with your elder brother because of me.

"But if he's so bold with our savior."..

"He should have thanked you, beautiful lady.

- And he's being rude!

The little prince took and pulled Melissa's hand to him.

- It's okay. For that, you are not such boors as His Majesty.

Mikael's eyes popped out. He grabbed Melissa's arm sharply.

"Stop being nice to my brothers. Better answer me a question!

Her hand, instantly, began to be covered with ice. Melissa screamed and jumped back.

- Let me go! And don't touch it.

The girl straightened her clothes and held on to her almost icy hand, as if hiding it. And sighing, she replied, curtsying

- My name is Melissa Landau. I am Crown Princess Liberani, Your Majesty.

- Melissa Landau?

The Princess nodded.

- yes.

- OK. So, if you believe the words of the princes, then you helped them.

- yes. everything so.

- Then I am grateful to you for your help. But you need to be more careful,
this situation could have turned out very badly if I hadn't shown up.

Melissa frowned.

"You flatter yourself too much, Your Majesty!

"And you're overconfident, Crown Princess. I came to a gang of bandits with two guards. Did you believe in yourself?

- They are one of the best knights!

- I noticed.

Melissa looked away. The emperor turned away and walked towards his brothers, but stopped because of the lady's voice.

- Thank you, Your Majesty. You saved my life. I'm in your debt.

Mikael smiled briefly, then turned around with the same cold expression on his face.

- yes. In debt. And don't forget about it.

Mikael approached his brothers.

- Razor, Sezor, we have to go.

0