Scarlet night chapter 4
1 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Melissa was walking down the corridor with a candle. Her childhood memories appeared before her.
Melissa and brother Reggie were sitting in the room with their parents.

- Mom, can you tell me some scary story?

Her little boy ran up to Ginger. But Melissa immediately screamed in the negative.

- No, don't! Better some kind of fairy tale!

- Well, no, It's Boring...

Reggie's brother objected.

- No, it's not boring!

- Children, calm down.

Ginger asked in a gentle voice. And then she offered...

- What about the ancient history of our kingdom?

- history of the kingdom? Sounds interesting! I want to!

The princess rang. And brother Reggie agreed too.

- OK. It's pretty dark, but very interesting. This is a story about a princess - your grandmother,
who got involved with the devil because of which, in the end, she received his curse, which affected her entire family and the entire generation.

- Sounds interesting, go on, Mommy!

The father silently and affectionately watched the story of his beloved wife and the lovely, adored children.

- It all started with the fact that the princess fell in love with the Ice Prince. But her love was not mutual and she grieved for a long time.
One day the princess found out that her beloved prince was marrying an ordinary girl and became furious. The head maid,
who was a pure-blooded witch, served this princess, and when she saw her in such despair, she told a secret
that could summon the "deity" himself, who would fulfill her every wish, but in return she would have to pay him.
The princess was so delighted that she did not pay attention to the witch's warning. The same "deity" agreed about her request to take revenge on the prince
and turned her into a kitsune girl, it told her to marry a man from a neighboring country and soon give birth to a child from him using a blood ritual.

- On blood!?

The children were surprised.

- yes. But then the princess asked the "deity": - And if he does not want to marry me? What did it answer her:
- If he doesn't want to be nice, then use force. Enchant him. After a while, the princess married a prince from a neighboring country.
But she was in no hurry to get pregnant until she found out that in the ice empire, the empress would soon give birth to a princess.
Then it was the queen who performed the ritual on blood....

- Do you know what kind of ritual it is?

Reggie asked.

"It's based on kitsune blood that can summon the devil. A girl before intercourse, an object reflecting the full moon,
she cuts her hand and fills a silver glass with blood, after which she gives it to her lover to drink.

- But what kind of person would agree to drink blood?

- The person, of course, does not agree. If he knows it's blood. But the charmed blood is not like ordinary blood, not to taste, not to smell.

- All right, mamulechka, go on.

- The Queen did so, and soon she became pregnant and gave birth to a child. This child was very powerful,
as he was born with the help of black magic. As promised by the "deity", it gave the queen a power that could not just take revenge,
but destroy everything in the world. When the child grew up, he was very handsome, and very strong.
His mother raised him with the idea of destroying the Ice Empire. And he promised his mother that he would fulfill her wish. So on his 18th birthday,
he went to the Ice Empire. He destroyed everything in his path, he destroyed the entire Ice Empire, and when he got to the royal family,
he destroyed her, except for one princess. He fell in love with her and couldn't destroy her. She also confessed her love to him.
So they went to his kingdom. But the queen did not approve of such a bride for him, she was furious, and even distraught.
She was going to kill her herself, but her son wouldn't let her. As a result, he killed his entire family, except for his little sister, who escaped from there.

- And that's the sister - you!

Melissa exclaimed.

- Yes, I am. After, the Ice Princess, taking advantage of the chance, for the destruction of her native kingdom, killed this prince. The end.

- What a sad story!

Melissa was visibly upset. Noticing this, Melissa and Reggie's father asked...

- Darling, why do you tell such dark stories to children?

- And I liked it!

Reggie replied with satisfaction.

- This is the real history of our kingdom, children should know it.

Ginger said gently and at the same time with a slight seriousness.
The memories dissipated. Melissa looks at the book in her hand, and then goes ahead and enters her chambers.
The head maid Anna started up.

- Your Majesty, I've already prepared everything, good night.

Anna bowed and left. Melissa took a dagger from her sleeve, went to the balcony and opened the curtains.
She looked at the full moon and spoke while cutting her wrist.

- Het maanlicht zal het vurige bloed in zijn omhelzing nemen en de Godin de kracht van vernietiging geven!

Scarlet blood flowed in a stream into a crystal glass.

- Done.

Melissa stirred her glass. And at that moment the door opened. Melissa immediately quickly threw the dagger from the open balcony.

- Robert....

- Melissa, you're already here.

- Yes, I had to prepare, because this is our wedding night.

Melissa slowly approached Robert and offered him a glass.

- Here, have a drink, for courage.

Melissa smiled coquettishly and slyly.

- Huh, I think I'll follow your advice.

While Robert was drinking blood from a glass, Melissa stared at this spectacle with a tired face.

- Very good indeed...

Before Robert could finish, Melissa threw him on the bed.

- Now relax.

0