The Pirate Captain Volume One Chapter One
124 7 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

[The Invasion, 10 years ago]

 

Tomerarenai is being invaded by an enemy ship known as Muteki. The two captains, Ischyrós leader of Tomerarenai and Tolmirós leader of Muteki. In a heated battle Tolmirós attack's Ischyrós, Ischyrós manages to block and punches Tolmirós. Tolmirós fall's down, Ischyrós walk's up, he lifts up his sword to strike Tolmirós down. Tolmirós in a last ditch effort to survive strikes a pole holding up the crow's nest. The crow's nest lands on Ischyrós ultimately, killing him.

 

Tolmirós and his men kidnapped all of the women and children, one of these kids is the son of Ischyrós, Tomerarenai. 

 

[Present Time]

Tomerarenai is sitting in the storage section of the pirate ship, he was busy thinking about all the other people who got taken from his father's ship who aren't alive. Tomerarenai is the only survivor of his father ship. Tomerarenai was named after his father's ship after all, his father loved that ship. Tomerarenai had a plan to avenge his father however, that would require to take over the ship.

 

See, a few year's back Tolmirós retired his duty as a pirate captain and gave it to his son who was also named after his ship, Muteki. Muteki was at time's worse than his father and loved mistreating Tomerarenai. Muteki has a younger brother who was nicknamed Adýnamos which also means weak. Despite Adýnamos being weak he was still Tomerarenai's closest friend so Tomerarenai was going to spare him. 

 

[The Pirate Ship, Shrouds]

"Alright" Muteki say's "your job is to stay behind and look after the ship." Muteki tie's Tomerarenai to a pole on the ship. "Don't scream, slave" Muteki say's "oh and Adýnamos stay behind this maybe to hard for you", Muteki and the rest of his ship's leave.

 

"Hey Adýnamos, I need your help" Tomerarenai say's, "What is it?” Adýnamos answer's. “Can you remove these chain's there's and axes over there?" Tomerarenai asked, "I don't know I can't let the team down especially when I'm already hated” Adýnamos say's. "Well I understand after all, I guess i'll be a slave forever" Tomerarenai say's looking off. "Fine" Adýnamos say's,  Adýnamos grabs the axe and slams it on the rope between the pole and Tomerarenai arm's.

 

"Thanks I'll come back” Tomerarenai say's "And trust me everything will be better".

 

[The town of mikró]

"From an old letter Muteki threw away I heard there are mercenary's living in this town" Tomerarenai says he walks around until he finds two people that catch his attention. "They match the description” Tomerarenai says as he walks up to them. 

 

"Are you two mercenaries?" Tomerarenai asks, "Who wants to know?" Jakku answers. "A man who works for Muteki, I want him dead,” Tomerarenai says, revealing a gold necklace "If you help you get the ship". "What do you think sis?” Jakku say's, "I'd say we'd take the deal” Jiru say's.

 

[Back on the ship]

"Well look who's not on the rope" Muteki say's, "I'm sorry” Tomerarenai responds bowing down "Please forgive me". "I don't think so" Muteki says, grabbing a chain to eat Tomerarenai with "Any last words" he says, "Yeah, Attack" Tomerarenai say’s. Jakku and Jiru jump up, breaking the wood above "Let's rock" Jakku say's.

 

Men surround them, Jiru and Jakku look at each other. Jiru throw’s her scythe tearing through the oncoming pirate’s, Jakku jump’s up with his great sword and slams it down through a pirate’s head. Tomerarenai grabs a dead pirate's sword and he stands across from Muteki. “This is it” Tomerarenai think’s to himself “All my efforts are finally in fruition”.

 

“Well are you just going to stand there or attack?” Muteki say’s, Tomerarenai strikes Muteki in the stomach with his rapier then pulls out a dagger and stabs him through the neck. “Yeah I’ll attack” Tomerarenai say’s “you weren’t really all that powerful while you were upthere celebrating. I was training, training to get stronger to defeat you and your father”. “Dang it” Muteki say’s faintly, before he dies.

 

Tomerarenai Shout´s a victorious screech, Adýnamos looks around at the dead body filled with anger and sadness he looks at his brother and mumbles ¨I know you never loved me but, I won't let your death be in vain¨.

 

[The End … Of chapter one. Be sure to leave reviews]

1