The Pirate Captain Volume One chapter 6
22 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Alright put on this hoodie we need to sneak into the castle"  Tomerarenai say's. The gang  put on the hoodie to disguise themselves. The group of five walk up the gate and are greeted by two knights "What is your purpose for being here?" The first knight asks, "We were hired by the king to find the berserk stone" Jiru says "We found it".

 

The knight grins and snaps his fingers, other men appear and escort the group to the king's castle. "What's your name" one of the knight asks Jiru, "I am just a mere worker for the Aplitos" Jiru say's "Therefore, i don't have a name much less, do i need one", "well can i atleast see you take off your hood?"

 

"I was ordered by Aplitos not to take this hood off for anyone but the king" Jiru says "If you try any further I have been trained to kill you". "I like this girl, I am one of the king wise men Agápi" he says "one day we shall be married", Jiru hold her scythe behind Agápis hand and says "don't make me slice it off"

   

[The castle]

"Why have you brought these men to me?" The king says, stroking his beard, "If you answer wrong, or rudely to the king I will not hesitate to kill you" Pistós say's as he spin's his lance. "First off we were sent by Aplitos to deliver this berserk stone since he wanted to stay on the island and party. But, he's not here and I want to get paid, so let me tell you this. I want to get paid. I will turn my eye on Aplitos if you pay me. If you don't I'll keep the berserk stone. Maybe I can sell it to another king or destroy it”. 

 

“Foolish brat” Pistós says “He is the king he doesn’t have to follow your dumb rules. Master take the stone from them”, The king laughs “I presume you guys are mercenaries from your lack of armor, Heh I’ll pay you fairly how much money do you want”. “As much as you’re willing to offer,” Adýnamos says. “Master, why are you bargaining with these filthy mercenaries?” Pistós says, pulling out his lance, “Do you have a problem with us mercenaries?” Mastígio says, snapping his whip down.

 

“Yes, I do”  Pistós says, Mastígio pulls his hoodie off “Well, you’re gonna regret those words” he says slamming his whip down. “A mercenary of Black Rock”  Pistós chuckles “King we can take care of him he’s one of the leaders”, “Silence, there will be no fighting under my watch” The king holds his hand up “As, I was once a former mercenary I have decided that these six men will give me the berserk stone and I will give them a spot on the kings top knights list” The king says.

 

“But why, sir we don’t even know their character or even goals” Pistós says, “Yes but what we do know is that they are the best mercenaries to have ever lived and, we can't have them compromised to another kingdom so they will be forced to work under me” The king says

 

Pistós rolls his eyes at the mercenaries “You’re lucky” he says as he leaves, “You guys will be knighted at noon” the king says “be there”.

 

[Later that day]

“Why is everyone so sad?” Jiru asks, “How am I supposed to continue my fathers legacy as a knight? '' Mastígio asks, “Same here”  Tomerarenai says. “But, We can look on the positives right Muryō”, “I agree with my current owner Tomerarenai ” Muryō responds, “Well I Don’t” Jakku says “As a mercenary I love to fight I can’t fight as much when i’m a knight”, “I agree with Jiru if we don’t become knights we may get punished by death” Adýnamos states, “Then we flee” Tomerarenai suggests

“What?! Leave we didn't even get our pay for delivering the berserk stone” Jiru says, “What if we were to just to stay stay as knights for a little while get some pay and then leave” Adýnamos suggests

 

The six of them look at each other knowing what to do.

0