The Pirate Captain Chapter 7
13 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

[Chapter 7]

Jakku runs at Kemono with his great sword in both of his hands, Kemono just knees him in the stomach. Jakku goes flying, Tomerarenai attacks Kemono from the side, Kemono blocks it with his great sword and kicks him. “Wow if you guys are this weak I probably shouldn’t waste my time fighting you” Kemono Says “As a former mercenary I am disappointed”. 

 

“A mercenary” Pistós shouts “All this time I  was with you and you were a filthy mercenary” He grits his teeth, grabs his lance, jumps into the ring, and strikes Kemono barely missing. “Oh so now your in” Kemono says grinning, Jakku attacks from the side with his great sword, Kemono moves out of the way then kicks Jakku in the stomach

 

"Such a pointless fight” Jiru states "They're not fighting for money, or Power they're just fighting", "Sister come in" Jakku says "This is so fun" Jakku gets kicked across the face. Jiru grabs her scythe and runs in and strikes Kemono, Kemono stands tall and takes it. Kemono grabs his fist and punches Jir However his punch is blocked by Agápis’s two cutlasses.

 

“Oh so you think you are worthy to fight me” Kemono says, Pistós appears in front of Kemono shaking his lance in front of Kemono’s face. Kemono walks backwards and bumps into the Tomerarenai rapier. Tomerarenai’s rapier shatters Jakku jumps up and slams his great sword unto Kemono “If we get him out the ring we win” Jiru says “use everything you got”.

 

Adýnamos runs up with his tomahawk and throws it at Kemono, Kemono stands there ready to take it he grins

 

Silence

 

The King blocks the flying tomahawk with his great sword “How foolish was that you would have destroyed my furniture or killed Kemono if you fight in this room again I will find you and I will do the same unto you” The King says

 

Tomerarenai and his friends decide to leave but Agápis shouts “I’m coming with you guys”. Tomerarenai chuckles “If you want to go ahead”

 

 

 

This is a slow update, and a short chapter Please forgive me i plan to do better.

 

0