Chapter 1.) Enchi’s secret
135 3 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

dete-0.jpg

It was a bright sunny morning as Enchi wakes up for another fine day at school. Enchi is just a normal high school student who just wants to bring joy and happiness to everyone.

However, the world is not as kind as she is because she has to deal with mean ol' bullies who pick on her for being just too darn nice. What a bunch of meanies. Surely they will all burn in hell, or in the fire that Enchi will eventually trap them in when she goes too far. Oh, spoiler alert. But aside from that, she keeps on going, with a smile on her face, going to school. Yay.

So there she is, at school, just minding her own business. She looks at her bag with lunch her mom packed for her to make sure that her tossed salad is fine. However, to her fright, she sees the most horrible thing that her mother could possibly have added to her lunch.

20170102-Vegan-003-2.jpg

She dare not pick up the horrible baked good but she needs to dispose of it somehow. She grabs a napkin and takes the horrible thing and takes it to the trashcan and when at this time her friend Mimi takes the arrival.

dete-0.jpg

and she says, "Hello Enchi."

"Oh, Hi Mimi," Enchi says all nervous.

"Nice cupcake."

"Oh... uhh... yeah... don't pay any attention to it. I was just going to throw it away."

"But it looks so good. If you don't want it, I'll take it."

"No, you don't want it."

"But it looks so good."

"No, Mimi, you really don't want it."

The cupcake was suddenly confiscated by a boy who she totally doesn't have a crush on.

dete-0.jpg

"Hey, give that back," said Enchi.

"No way, Enchi, this is mine now," says the boy Langley, who she totally doesn't have a crush on.

"No, Langley, who I totally don't have a crush on. You don't want to eat that."

"I don't know, Enchi. Your mom makes some great things."

"That isn't from my mom. I...made it."

"Really? Then all the more reason for me to eat it." Before Enchi could even another word, he bites into it. A burst of splendor and euphoria goes through Langley's body as the turd- err... I mean, cupcake, spreads it's majestic flavor throughout his stomach.

His eyes grow wide open as he exclaims, "Whoa! This is an amazing cupcake!"

"No," is all Enchi could as she covers her face.

"Let me try some," asks Mimi.

"No, Mimi, you can't!"

But it was too late. Lagnley tosses the cupcake to Mimi which lands perfectly in her mouth and she takes a bite. Just like Langley, Mimi's knees start to buckle as the powerful flavor forces her to bow down to her knees as if the greatest thing in the world that was nice and warm with a gooey filling was in her mouth.

Enchi could not do anything but just try to control her gag reflex... because they just ate her-

When suddenly, the Principal arrived.

dete-0.jpg

"What is going on here?" exclaims the Principal who just got in, "You guys are not eating in the hallway now, are you?"

"Mr. Webtoes," exclaims Mimi, all excited, "you got to try this."

"No, Mimi!" exclaims Enchi but it was too late as Mimi exclaims the cupcake towards the Principal who exclaimly took a bite. A surge of nirvana envelops his soul as he felt so light that he wanted to float in the air and travel into distant dimensions through a wormhole he felt could manifest from his mind that would take him to a thousand worlds in a single minute. No, he's not high, and neither am I, especially since the crack dealer man keeps being sold out due to government assistance giving all the crackheads free money and all the lazy people buying it all up before I have a chance  to-

"Who made this cupcake?" the Principal exclaims.

"It was Enchi," exclaims Langley.

"It was Ms. Lada?" exclaims the Principal. "This is wonderful. You must make some for the bake sale next week."

"NO!" exclaims Enchi, who probably did actually exclaimed those words, "You people are sick and disgusting! How could you!"

Enchi runs off crying, the three are left confused, and I have to really look up the word 'exclaim' and use it properly so that I won't look like a total tool trying to look all intellectuallike by using big fancy words and refusing to use the word 'said' like some snobbish moron.

1