Chapter 1
129 1 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Inside a room.  The cries of a baby can be heard.

"Shh... Shh. It's alright.  Don't cry now.  Mommy's here. "

A woman with blonde hair says,  soothing the baby in her arms.  Slowly the cries died down, as the baby was now asleep.

She sighed in relief.  Carefully putting the baby on it's bed,  trying to not make haste movement.  Sighing again,  she looked at the baby sleeping peacefull with loving eyes.

She had it.  She finally had a reason to continue living.  The proof of her existance.  She will raise the baby with love and care.  Even if she has to do it alone.

Trudging to her bed.  She sighed once more as her body relaxed against the softness.  She needed sleep.  Working while taking care of someone was hard.  Not being able to take rest orderly.  But it was worth it.

Soon her eyes closed.  Entering the dreamland.

__________________

Morning.  The woman woke up refreshed.  Though she clearly remembered being so tired before bed last night.  Her thoughts were interrupted as she heard the wails of the baby.

Quickly fixing herself.  She walked closer to the crib only to see the baby looking at her.  At first she was surprised.  The baby had different eye color.  Her right was blue while the left one was gold.  It intrigue her.  Not many people had different eye color.  But the one that caught her attention was the curiousity those eyes held.

Blinking out of her dazed state.  She picked up the baby, who only giggled at her.

" Your very cheerful today.  Did you dream of something nice?  Hmm? "   she said cradling tje baby in her arms.  Smiling softly.

Years passed.  The baby now named as Ophelia,  grew up as a genius.  She had her white hair and red eyes.

As Ophelia grew,  her capabilities grew along with her.  Especially her Magic.

(~Time skip~)

( 5 years have passed.  Ophelia is now 5 yrs. Old. )

Sun rays on a girl's sleeping face.  She looked peaceful as if nothing in the world could disturb her sleep.  But alas,  the heat of the sun did it's job.  Eyes slowly opening,  blinking to get it used to the light.  The girl sighed as she sat up.  Stretching  her limbs and sighs in content when she hears a satisfying pop.  Walking towards the bathroom.  The girl did her routine and as she finishes,  she stood up in front of a mirror.

The girl,  Ophelia looked at the mirror in her room and saw a cute child with white hair that has black ends and different eye color.

" Ophy~  Time for Breakfast~ "  A woman's shout came from downstairs.

Ophelia fixes her clothes as she shouts back;    " Coming!~ "

After that she went downstairs.  At the dining room,  different food was displayed at the table.  Making Ophelia drool a little.

A greeting brought her out of her daze.

" Good morning little lady~ "

" Good mornin'  Mother "  she greets back while looking at the food in excitement.

Her mother never fails to make amazing food after all.  This,  of course was noticed by her mother.  Ophelia sat down and looked at her food as if it was her prey.

" Hehe~  Relax Ophy.  It's not gonna run,  you know... "

The woman said,  giggling.  Making Ophelia blush as she was just caught in the act.

After that they ate in silence but it was a comfortable one.

5