Chapter 11
9 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Raven went back to her room and she sat on her bed. She was numb, all she was to Damien at the end of the day was just another hook-up.

She felt stupid, what made her think that she was different from any other girl that he had slept with?

She really thought that they would have a relationship but he had other plans, how humiliating this was for her.

Raven remembered one of the girls Lia, saying how he would eventually sleep with her but instead of her taking heed she had done the opposite, given him exactly what he wanted.

She was just the thrill of the moment, he was fascinated with the chase and when he caught his prey, he was satisfied and didn't see the need to keep on hunting from the same field.

She started to doubt her skills in bed, she had Dan only so she wouldn't know much and Damien seemed to be too experienced, maybe that was his type. Whatever, what was done was done he was not coming back nor missing her as she did with him. He had moved on with another girl already and that was more of a statement than she needed.

She slept on her bed, and she woke up when it was time to prepare food, when she was done she went back to her room.

Two months pass by as she works there, the pay is good and she hadn't seen Damien since that night, she would cook at the back at times she would cook for many guests depending on how many had come over.

Raven finished her cooking and she cleaned up her special tools, she never thought she could experience such heartbreak from a one-night stand.

Today was the same and she finished making supper for everyone, there was another event and she didn't care for it.

Raven took off her hair net and she went outside. She stood there and let the cold air hit her.

"What are you doing outside?"

Raven turned to the voice and saw that there was a man in a suit standing there, she couldn't really make out his appearance but he had an alluring voice, when he spoke you would want to listen.

"Just getting some needed fresh air," Raven replied. Nothing fazed her much anymore. All men were the same but what had she expected with Damien, for him to change his ways for her? But why would he, she was like every other girl that he had gotten with, nothing special to linger over just like his ex.

Raven sighed, she was probably one of the girls he used so that when his ex came back they all would be forgotten. All she knew was that she wasn't going to jeopardize her work over a man well technically boss.

"Rough night?" he replied.

"More like months."

The man nodded, "Same."

That's all the stranger said and they stood there looking into the darkness.

"I'm sorry with whatever you are going through," Raven said after some time as she headed back to the house.

Raven stopped in her tracks, "Huh?"

"My name is Roman."

"I'm Raven." With that Raven walked away, she knew that he wouldn't but she was being polite regardless.

Early access to chapters: www.patreon.com/taniashava

0