Chapter 2
19 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Valentin got back to his place and Rex was next to him, "What happened?"

"We exchanged the terms and conditions." Valentin held out the papers to Rex. He had gone through them on the way home and he found Gadot's list of requirements very ridiculous.

He got to his office and poured himself and Rex some scotch. He handed him one glass and he sat with the other one.

He swirled the gold liquor and he could see Blue's eyes, he chuckled to himself. How had she gotten into such a position in her life?

"Valentin?"

"Did you say something Rex?"

"I said what do you think about the treaty?"

"A bunch of bullshit."

"My thoughts exactly Valentin, he has the nerve to think we are on the same level as he is."

"I would crush him but there is a few things I need from him and if we attack hastily this plan could go very wrong and it would bring our downfall."

"I see what you see, but Gadot should be nipped on the bud." Rex replied.

"Yes, that is why we will have to plan something out long and thorough that Gadot won't be able to recover from it."

"Everything is ready for tomorrow night, all we have to do is strike and the weapons will be ours."

"Excellent, it all has to go according to plan. We can't slip tomorrow Rex."

Rex nodded and he was on his out of his office. Valentin decided to call it a night, when he got to his room he found Kourtney waiting for him.

She was wearing one of his favorite lingerie's, and he picked her up. Her hands were on his body. He unclasped her bra which she squealed to.............

The following night they were dressed and ready to go raid an arms deal as the weapons they need were very important and would put them at an advantage.

They headed out in their cars and they waited for the trucks to come in and they were offloaded and Valentin knew that it was now they had to strike.

He headed out of the car and signaled for the other men to go through the back, and he would go through the front.

When he got in Valentin knew there was already a raid at hand, the men who had brought the weapons were all passed out and when they all got in the main room there were other men.

Before Valentin could say anything a fight broke out, Valentin took out his gun too and they were gunshots.

He looked up and saw the main briefcase with the main weapon with a man running away, Valentin chased after him.

He could not let him get away, he finally caught up to him and knocked him to the ground, they started to tussle.

One knock to the man's head and they were on the ground, Valentin took the briefcase and checked it.

It was all good, and the weapon was there. They were a few more next to the main weapon and he took a revolver out of the briefcase in case he got attacked.

He heard the man groan and he shot him in the arm, the weapon was fast and the man grunted in pain.

Valentin checked the revolver and he would have to finish this and he aimed it at his head. As he is about to pull the trigger the gun is hit out of his hand.

Next thing he knew he was hit oh his side but Valentin gained composure, the man who had come in lunged at him and he blocked a blow and was able to land one on his face.

The man also gained composure, and Valentin was surprised when they landed a huge blow with their leg on his face that made him stumble and the next blow that followed up landed him on the ground.

He recovered fast and rolled up his sleeves, before the man could land another hit he grabbed their leg and swung him and they landed on the wall.

The man got up limping, and he was ready to go again, and Valentin was shocked when they managed to land a hit on his abdomen.

Valentin backhanded the man and he could see that knocked his breath and probably was wounded from the throw which would lead to struggling to breathe and less blood flow to the brain and he could finish him off.

"Valentin stop."

Valentin turned to Rex, "we made a mistake this is Gadot's team and now it's not the time."

Valentin turned to the man he had been fighting and was shocked when he saw the man remove his mask as they were gasping for air.

It was Blue, and he was shocked that she was a way better fighter than any man he had fought before. He watched her limp to Gadot, she took her mask and wrapped his arm that was bleeding and he watched her pull him into her arms.

She cradled him and it seemed as if she was whispering some words to him. In the next instant, a few men came in and carried Gadot.

Blue stood up shakily and Valentin took a step towards her and that confused him immensely. He saw her limp out,

But before she left, her head turned towards him and he was still wearing his mask. He wondered if she recognized him?

She didn't say anything as she wiped the blood from her mouth, he wanted to carry her to the car but could not.

She disappeared and Valentin went home. He took off the mask and he kept on seeing her eyes. He poured himself some scotch and laughed when he remembered how Blue had taken him on.

She was really fearless, and Valentin shook his head, this was not the time to be thinking about her? Why was she on his mind, he went to his room and was glad when he saw that it was Cassie who would entertain him tonight.

He watched her take off her clothes and he took a huge gulp of his drink and joined her in the bed.

Early access to chapters: www.patreon.com/taniashava

0