Chapter 4
14 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Today was Gala for the rich and gangs, they would be scouting potential hits. Valentin saw it was not seven in the night,

He was finishing off when Kourtney got in. She was wearing a long red dress, and she twirled in front of him.

“What do you think Valentin?”

“You look great Kourtney.”

She went up to him and he put his arms around her waist as he adjusted she adjusted his tie.

“Let’s go we will finish this later.”

He and Kourtney were out the door, they got in the car and they were on their way. When they arrived at Emerson, it was just like how he expected it to be.

They got out the car and went in, Valentin spotted some of his men blending in the crowd, and Rex was among the others there striking fake conversations.

The waiter offered them some champagne and he took two glasses, one for Kourtney and one for him.

“Mario is here.” Kourtney whispered in his ear.

Valentin nodded, Kourtney was good at keeping an eye out and occasionally flirting with the enemy to get crucial information.

Valentin’s eyes were shocked when he saw Blue walking in, the irony of it all is that she was wearing a blue elegant dress.

Her hair was in a parted bob, the earrings she wore complimented her necklace. She looked so beautiful.

Valentin shook his head, beautiful? Did he really think of her as beautiful? What the fuck was wrong with him?

He saw her scan the room and her eyes landed on him, she did a simple nod that was fast and before he could reciprocate her gaze was gone.

Valentin tried to focus on the guests around him but his eyes kept on drifting to Blue, he watched her work the room.

She had on a smile, and so much grace, she spoke and walked around. He was not surprised that the men were very much charmed with her.

Valentin would talk and nod, there was a circle formed with some of the most influential people and he needed to act interested. They all seemed to be trying to get on his good side.

Kourtney was working over time, laughing and showing her best smile.

“Blue, come and join us.” One of the men called in the circle.

Blue walked over to them and she stood next to him and Valentin knew there was no-way she was just casually walking by.

This was all played out and she knew what she was doing.

“Evening.” Said Blue and her voice came out velvety.

Valentin was trying not to stare too but he was becoming raged when he saw the man, who he didn’t care to get his name or he must have missed it, putting his arm around Blue’s waist.

“Can I get you business card?” Valentin asked him and he knew he would have to take his hand off her waist as his other one had a wine glass in it.

He seemed pleased as he handed Valentin his card.

“Excuse me.” Said Blue and she had left their circle and Valentin didn’t know why he was disappointed, he had enjoyed hearing her talk and smile even though it was a façade.

“Valentin I want to dance.”

Valentin turned to Kourtney and he put his glass down and led her to the dance floor, he could not hear a word she said when he saw Blue going in the dance floor with Mario.

Why should he care with whom she danced with? With the second song he saw her going with a different guy and by the third one he could not believe how many of them wanted her and she belonged to hi…….

Valentin stopped himself, why did he think that she belonged to him?

“Kourtney go dance with Mario and see what you can find.”

“On it.” Kourtney replied.

Valentin couldn’t believe it when his feet dragged him across to where Blue was sitting,

“Would you like to dance?” Valentin asked her.

“The pleasure is mine.” as she takes his hand that is held out.

A/N: Happy New Year to you all, and may this year be kinder to us all. Early access to Chapters: www.patreon.com/taniashava 

0