Chapter 1
189 2 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The Country of Fire, Konoha Village.

The weather today is very good.

There were no clouds in the sky, and the dark blue sky was stained by the sun, and it was covered with a lavender cloud.

On the street, the bustling crowd was talking and laughing, and from time to time there were several ninjas wearing vests wandering among the civilians, running around for a day's life.

The end of the street.

In the middle of a long corridor where no one lives, a gourmet restaurant called's Restaurant' quietly opened.

The area of ​​the shop is not large, about 2 square meters, the upper floors live in, and the lower floors are open for business.

A solid wood table has been placed in the restaurant on the first floor.

Every table is equipped with chopsticks, bamboo tubes, paper pumps, and other necessities.

The partition room is an open kitchen, and the stovetop is filled with various shapes of knives, pots and pans, and grids of various condiments.

Below the stove is a row of specially constructed drawers, and all the cooking materials are taken out of it.

"Huh, I've been busy for half a year, and finally it's about to open."

Standing up the menu at the door, An Lan let out a long sigh of relief.

     Then

Sit on the chair and wait for the guests to come.

     Yes.

Anlan is a traveler who has been in the world of Naruto for a long time.

     Unfortunately.

Anlan's crossing was not as smooth as expected.

An Lan's parents are ordinary Konoha Shitajin. Soon after he was born, Konoha was sent to the front line as cannon fodder, and then both took a lunch box.

And Anlan does not have the talent for being a ninja.

Write round eyes, reincarnation eyes, tail beasts, blood succession...

He doesn't have a plug-in from Naruto World.

All signs are apparent that An Lan can only be an ordinary person in this life.

     but.

Just when An Lan thought that he would spend his whole life in peace.

     half a year ago.

He suddenly awakened his system, a system called the "God-Level Store Manager".

According to the system description, Anlan can build its store in the Ninja world.

Gourmet shops, comic shops, movie theaters, internet cafes, pet shops... and even custom shops.

To open the store smoothly, Anlan sold all of his belongings.

     Then.

In the most remote street in Konoha, I bought a row of wing houses for almost the price of cabbage.

That's right

The shops on this street are all Anlan, and there is a facade in total.

However, because of the remote location, the facades here are very deserted, and the doors are not easy.

Sometimes, no one passes by the door all day.

     but

Anlan did not panic.

Because he is very confident, as long as his store successfully opens, it will only happen sooner or later that the popularity will burst.

This deserted street will sooner or later become the busiest commercial street in Konoha and even the entire Ninja world.

As the first start-up project, Anlan chose to open a gourmet restaurant, which is the "An's Restaurant".

The ingredients needed by the restaurant are provided by the system.

The production method of each dish must be purchased from the system, and the raw materials must also be purchased from the system.

The selling price of dishes will be customized by the system to a minimum price, and the selling price cannot be lower than this minimum price.

The operating income is exclusively shared by Anlan and shared by the discord system.

In addition, to facilitate the solicitation of customers and help the store to operate better, the system has also formulated two special rules:

As long as each customer steps into the door of the store, Anlan can replicate the full capabilities of that customer.

This is for the sake of security, to prevent some people from making trouble or not paying for food.

As long as customers succeed in consumption, Anlan can get consumption points, which can be used to open new stores or learn new skills.

     Besides.

When a customer spends full time in the Anlan store, the customer can get a lottery.

Each store has a unique chance to draw a lottery. If you want to draw the first prize, you must wait for another store to open.

Prizes range from the lowest-level napkins and toothpicks to advanced ninjutsu, physique... and even exotic animals, sacred beasts, and weapons from other worlds.

The more consumption times, the greater the probability of winning premium prizes.

     Currently.

In this restaurant, there are a total of three kinds of dishes of the Anlan Society:

Golden fried rice

Magic Mapo Tofu

, Bouncing turtle soup

...

These three kinds of dishes are all quite famous delicacies in "The Little Master of China".

As long as you need to sell one copy for success, the customers behind will come to your door in an endless stream

...

Lean on the chair.

Anlan made a cup of black tea for herself and waited quietly for the first customer to come.

     However.

One hour passed, and there was not even a single guest.

It stands to reason that the weather today is so good and there are so many people on the street.

Even if the location of Anlan's restaurant is not very good, there are many passers-by in the past, and there should be a few people who come to the door no matter how bad it is.

There were indeed a few people who came to the door. After all, I was curious to see a new shop opened on this broken street.

But almost all passers-by, the moment they step into the store, will be scared by the price of the food in this store and turn their heads away.

Because it is too expensive!

Golden fried rice: two.

Magic Mapo Tofu: Two.

Bounce turtle soup: two.

     To know.

Yile ramen at the entrance of the village, Konoha's signature gourmet restaurant, the average price of a bowl of ramen is only two.

Even the most luxurious ramen set is worth a hundred taels.

And Anlan this store.

The cheapest bowl of fried rice, the price is equivalent to ten times the price of the most luxurious set of Yile Ramen!

The boss is afraid that he is not stealing money!

In this situation, Anfeng is also helpless.

Because the prices of dishes are set by the system, and prices are never negotiated.

Even today, even if the first generation of Hokage crawled out of the soil, Uchiha Madara uncovered the coffin, and the two came to the store to consume, it must be at this price.

A lot of points!

However, Anlan is not too concerned about prices.

As long as you have eaten the food of the Chinese young master, you will never forget the exaggerated taste.

6