Chapter 018 Dock fight
2.6k 7 100
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 018

"There... there..."

One of the kidnapped girls shuttered as she pointed her finger at one of the Russian gangsters. Her body was trembling and her eyes were wide with horror.

"I told you to shut up. If you keep pointing your finger at me, I will break it off and this is not a warning." The Russian growled with anger.

But the girl just shook her head a little and muttered, "No... Behind..."

As she said that, the Russian realised that she was not pointing at him but at something behind him.

He turned around but before he could even react, a punch landed on his face, knocking him to the ground.

Bang!

All the other Russian gangsters were surprised by the entry of an unknown man, but they moved quickly.

One of them shouted something in Russian and rushed towards Alex with his fist heading straight at his face. But Alex dodged it and hit him back.

The gangster collided into a steel container and blood started streaming down from his head.

But before Alex could catch a breath, another Russian attacked him and this time he had a knife in his hand. 

'Keep an eye on his shoulder... The way he moves will be determined by that.'

This was one of the things he had taken from fighting with Colleen in the Training room. The way to predict the move of an opponent was to see the body movements, especially the shoulder.

That's why, when the Russian gangster slashed with a knife, Alex already knew where he was aiming. He sidestepped and easily dodged the attack.

Then, he dropped down to the ground and tried to trip the gangster.

As soon as he was successful in it, he felt another gangster trying to choke him from behind.

"You will die here, motherfucker."

Alex struggled as the gangster tried his best to choke him. His throat hurt from all the pressure but he managed to grab the Russian's left arm and release himself partially.

Then with the back of his elbow, he hit him in the face, releasing himself completely. Curling up his fist, Alex directly struck him in the face.

As the man writhed in pain, Alex didn't waste any time and grabbed his arm and slammed it hard into one of the containers. Added with repeated blows on his shoulder, the gangster's shoulder got dislocated and he passed out from the pain.

Even after defeating four of the gangsters, Alex didn't have time to breathe as the last of them was still left.

The last gangster was a bulky, black guy who directly attacked him with a steel beam.

Alex dodged his attacks by jumping and dropping to the ground, taking full advantage of his flexibility skill but the man's strength was way more than him.

He tried to punch him but the man was too used to taking blows and it wasn't very effective against him.

He quickly realised that he can't fight like he had with the other gangsters.

If he tried to fight him head on, it was hard to say when the fight would end. In the end, he will just tire himself out.

"Who do you work for? Do you even know who you are dealing with?" He growled with anger and frustration.

"Yes, I know who I'm dealing with. A bunch of pussies."

"You will die today."

"Let's see."

Alex said as he decided to end the battle once and for all. 

He dodged a strike by ducking and then jumped, using the container to jump even higher. Then he slammed his knee directly into the man's face.

The gangster still struggled after the attack but he was vulnerable now.

Alex punched his face repeatedly. One blow after another. He did until the man passed out. 

"That was not as easy as I thought." He muttered as he stood up from the gangster's body.

He took a look at the kidnapped girls who looked to be in shock. From kidnapping to seeing a man in a mask fight their kidnappers.

They have seen it all in just a night.

"Go leave! Head towards light and call the first officer–"

He tried to order the kidnapped girls to leave but as he was talking, he suddenly felt his surroundings going slow.

It was a weird experience but not one he hadn't felt before.

Alex was able to sense his blood flowing in his body and his vision kept getting clearer and clearer. Understanding what was going on, he turned around and saw a bullet heading his way.

The man he had knocked down at the start of the battle had woken up and fired a bullet at him when Alex wasn't looking.

'I would have died if not for bullet time.'

Feeling grateful for his skill, Alex moved towards the Russian gangster. He sidestepped and the bullet glided past his face.

Then, he punched the man's face as hard as he could.

As soon as he did that, time began to move normally. The bullet hit a container as the girls screamed. 

Due to the strength of the punch, the gangster was blasted to the river.

Without wasting any time, he picked up a steel beam and threw it straight at the watchman who was witnessing the fight from the start, knocking him into the river too.

Turning back to the kidnapping girls he shouted, "Leave now and call an officer!"

That much was enough for the girls to run frantically from the dock.

As soon as they left, Alex took a deep breath and sat down, leaning against a container.

"I nearly died but I did it way better than the last time." He sighed, taking deep breaths. "Maybe I will get the hang of this job soon."

Alex spent a little more time at the dock to calm himself down. 

When he heard the sounds of police sirens, he left the docks leaving the police to handle the rest of it.

100