Chapter 1:How It All Began(1)
212 3 11
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Hi! It's a new series made by a new author. I hope you enjoy this and be entertained. 

'Creak'

'Thud'

Deep inside a dark room, the sound of a door opening reverberated and was followed by the sound of a man tossed in. The man who was tossed inside woke up  while groaning in pain.

'Where am I', he thought. He looked around and was surprised to see himself inside a room so dark that he felt like he was being swallowed whole. But despite the heavy feeling, he inspected his body but only to be surprised.

'My wounds are healed'. This matter made his face frown since being healed while captured is weird and the memories of the fight where he lost flooding his mind only made his mood worse.

"I guess it wasn't my time yet huh."

The man he fought with was his best friend. They treated each other like a brother, helped each other in the tough times. And yet it all came to this.

"All because of his big ass ego."

It all started 5 years ago, back when they were still green and wet behind the ears. Oblivious of the true nature of the system we got into, and still full of hope.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The Pantheon of God's and Myths

The highest group of authority in existence . It consists of different God's and Goddesses from different realities and different worlds. Beings born from the fears of humans and imagination also belongs to this circle of super naturals.

My name is Alec V. Ezer, a fledgeling. I'm a human and possess a gray hair, black eyes and is pretty lean in regards of the body size.

A fledgeling is a chosen individual who stood out among the rest where the Gods and Divine beings reign. It's some sort of recruitment where they scout individuals who is fit to join their faction. 

The recruitment spans over thousands of worlds which are ranked from [Cursed -> Barren-> Middle->Upper->Ascended]. What's above Ascended Ranked Worlds is the Divine Plane where the leaders of the Pantheons live. By the way, I hail from a Middle Class World called Terra. 

I specialized in Support and Creation Magic , a potent combination which earned me a spot in one of the powerful faction in the Pantheon. The `Seekers`, which purely consists of supernatural beings who specializes in light, creation and celestial magics. 

I was granted access to the Divine Plane through the `Seekers` to be interviewed and to be trained in order for me to grow stronger under their wing.

To be honest, I was quite nervous. It's a foreign world unknown to me, filled with mind blowing sceneries and buildings. Atmosphere full of mana and the life here is abundant. Compared to my world, the difference is vast and overwhelming.

"Yo!"

'PAK!'

Suddenly, while I was still in a dazed from the beautiful buildings and sceneries I was seeing. I was suddenly hit on the back, causing me to almost fall forward.

"What's wrong with you?! Can't you greet me normally?"

The person who hit me was my best friend, Althra Maxim. A swordsman and while also specializing in lightning, fire and light magic. He hails from one of the few thousand Upper Ranked World, Libres.

He was also chosen to be interviewed by the Seekers.

"It's been a long time since I saw you! The last time we met each other was at the Middle Interplanet Academy. That was 3 years ago!"

3 years huh? 

The Middle Interplanet Academy. As the name suggests, it's an academy where promising young talents from the middle rank worlds are gathered. We learn various types of lessons such as economics, military strategies, politics, martial arts, alchemy, and last but not the least, magic.

"So how are you? Mr. Top in the Class. I bet you missed me."

He suddenly grab my bag while asking how I was. 

"Top in the class my ass. It was a fluke and you know that. And for the record, I don't."

Answering back at his nonsensical question, I grabbed my bag from him with any resistance.

"Oh yeah? And how come you were able to defeat me? The son of the Envoy of Light, in such a masterful manner in the finals at our Academy tournament."

While that was true, it wasn't an easy win. If I made a mistake that time, I would have suffered a huge injury in the first few seconds of the match.

"It was luck. No other explanation than that. Besides, I gave you the wonderful experience of defeat. Isn't experiencing new things what you wanted when you left this place?Now enough of that and let's go and find way to the Seekers."

Althra stood still for a few moments and didn't say anything before sighing and led the way.

We walked for about 10 minutes before reaching an empty alley way.

"Are you sure this is the right place?" I asked Althra while inspecting the place.

"It should be around here. I'm pretty sure that this is the place."

"Hahaha. I forgot your father being the right hand of the leader of the group."

We continued talking for a few minutes while inspecting the area until I stumbled upon a glowing white marble.

"Hey! Check this out." I called out to Althra when all of a sudden I was assaulted with lights so bright that I thought I turned blind.

I didn't recover my eyesight until a soothing motherly voice whispered in my ears.

"Wake up."

"Wake up."

"Open your eyes, my child."

Trusting the voice, I opened my eyes. What greeted me was a hall almost covered in white. Like literally, almost everything is white. Glass furnitures and white flowers fills the hall.

All of a sudden, a woman with obsidian black hair and dress appeared in front of me. Her charming red eyes almost sucked my soul. 

"Greetings my dear, Welcome to the Seekers."

I only heared her greetings before blacking out again.

Announcement
Liking it? Give it a heart and leave a few comments to let me know your thoughts.

11