Chapter 1
468 0 11
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“How do I change this class!?” – John, now renamed to Erinellys screamed at a blue window.

Class Change unavailable.

Apparently, this system responded to her thoughts and if she knew earlier that combination of words, she used earlier would change her class to Seductress, she’d definitely avoid such blunder.

What is this Seductress class anyway? – She thought to herself hoping that the system or whatever this blue window is would reply. Fortunately, she was right and soon another window appeared.

Seductress
Level: 0/15 Exp: 0/100
The best seductresses can cause a downfall of a kingdom, using their charms alone. They can also change their personalities, allegiances, and even loves if that’s what it takes to achieve their goals. They are the ultimate manipulators and if you meet one beware, because if you don’t keep your guard up. You won’t know that you’re being manipulated before it’s too late.
Class Effects:
Experienced Seducer

  • All normal experience gains reduced by 90%
  • You can receive experience from successful seduction.
  • You can receive experience from consensual sexual encounters.

Enchanting Allure

  • Your mannerism is automatically adjusted to make you seem more enticing.
  • Your voice is automatically adjusted to make you sound more charming.

Fucking great! I somehow managed to make my situation even worse. – She complained in her mind. Not only she has a class that limits her levelling options, but she’ll also probably subconsciously flirt with everyone she talks to.

I hope that limit of fifteen levels is when I get to change this class, anyways I have to find some clothes first before I do any levelling. – She steeled herself, after all she didn’t want to find out how much experience would she get from these two additional sources.

New skill detected.
Goal prioritizing
Makes it easier to manage your mental priorities. So, you can focus on more important tasks at hand.

So that’s why I’m not freaking out as much as I should. – She thought to herself, though she didn’t know whether she always had that ability or did the system grant her one after she got transmigrated here. Yes, from as far she can remember she was good and managing tasks, but it was never to the point of delaying a mental breakdown.

Anyways there is no point on dwelling on it right n... GOD DAMN IT! – She stopped her train of thoughts, realizing that the skill already forced her to move onto more important things.

“I will dwell on it, for as long as I want! Fuck this stupid system messing with me! Who wouldn’t be mad after getting thrown into some backwards village, in an unfamiliar body and some stupid system gave them class that requires them to seduce and fuck people…” – She ranted like this for several minutes, as if wanting to defy whatever put her here.

“Whew. That felt good.” The rant has certainly improved her mood a bit, but deep down she knew that whether it’s outside influence or not, she should really delay her mental breakdown, at least until she gets some clothes. She knew that there is no way that she’ll be able to find them outside of the village. She had no weapons or trap making skills to hunt an animal that she could use for its skin. Moreover, the only knowledge about skinning she had was from a TV show featuring Gear Brylls.

“Stealth mission it is then.” – she said to herself she said as she steeled herself to sneak into a village and find some clothes that she could use. Hopefully male ones.

There was a dirt road leading to the village, but it would be counterproductive to her stealth approach. Fortunately, there was a forest next to the village, so she could enter the forest first and sneak through it, without anybody noticing.

She walked in a quite wide arch to avoid anybody noticing her from afar, who knows how they would react seeing a naked woman strolling through fields. It is better to be safe than sorry. – she thought to herself.

As she was making her way through fields Erinellys heard a weird squishing noise coming from behind of the nearby grass patch, Not wanting to take any chances she picked up a bigger stone from the ground.

Damn, that’s heavy. – she groaned in her mind. In her previous body she’d be able to pick it up with one hand, but with this body, she had to use both of her hands, this FF- in Strength was not a joke. With that kind of strength, she’d probably struggle to deadlift more than 30 kilos (~65 pounds).

Armed with a rock in her hands she proceeded slowly towards the source of noise, trying to be as quiet as possible she moved the grass aside. Behind the patch was a small lump of slime slowly moving and consuming grass that was on its path leaving a trail of wet dirt behind.

Even though it had the cliché slime core, it looked nothing like slimes that appear in video games. When you usually think of slimes you think of blue or green semi-transparent globs of goo. This looked more like a tumbling snot with parts of grass floating inside. It looked sticky and disgusting.

Is this really a slime? Should I try to kill it and see if I get any experience points from that? – She thought as she raised the stone aiming at the core, from what she saw it moved slowly, so it should be fairly easy to kill it, as long as she avoids skin contact.

Crack! With one swing of a stone the core was shattered. Lacking its core the slime stopped moving and the goo slowly but surely started turning into a puddle.

Achievement Unlocked!
First Kill
Intentionally kill a living creature for the first time.
Rewards: Doubles experience gained for the kill.

Okay, so how much experience did I get? – She thought about her status trying to bring up the menu once more.

Name: Erinellys Sex: Female Race: Half-Elf?
Level: 0 Exp: 0.2/100
Health: Healthy Stamina: Rested Mana: None

Statistics:

STR: FF- AGI: B- DEX: B+ CON: C- INT: C+ WILL: D+ CHA: AA+
Class: Seductress

Skills:

- Goal Prioritizing

“Only zero point two!? What’s wrong with this class?” – She complained.

She knew if not for her class she’d get 10 times more experience. With her handicap she’d have to kill almost a thousand slimes to get to the first level! Not to mention she doesn’t know how much experience is needed for subsequent levels.

“Damn it! I hope that at least the village will have some decent clothes.” – She muttered to herself, hoping that some unknown deity would hear her and grant her wish.

While she was making her way to the forest, Erin examined her status more thoroughly. The status page showed her race as a Half-Elf, a race only found in fantasy, but why would her race be a Half-Elf with a question mark at the end, she wondered. Was it because even the system wasn’t certain, or was it something else? Unfortunately, the answer to this question wasn’t something that she could figure out right now. Maybe after she finally learns more about this place. She wasn’t even fully certain if that was her world or some other world.

It took her some time, but she managed to reach the edge of the forest unnoticed, now all that’s left is to get close to a village and snatch some clothes. She really hoped that there was someone drying their clothes, otherwise she’d have to ask random villagers for help, and that is something she really dreaded, especially in her current state.

Unfortunately for her, it didn’t take look before she was put in front of a whole another dilemma. She heard a weak cough coming from somewhere deeper in the forest, but it wasn’t your typical cough. It was filled with pain and just by listening you could say that whoever coughed, wasn’t in a particularly good shape.

Should I check it out? – She was torn between going there and risking her “innocence” or potentially letting somebody die.

In the end, her upbringing won, and she decided that she will provide help if it’s somebody who needs it. But that doesn’t mean she wouldn’t be careful. If that person didn’t need any help, she’d just try to stay hidden and go back to her plan of “borrowing” some clothes.

“Cough! Cough!” As she approached the source of coughing it become obvious that whoever it is, was severely injured. She was even able to spot some traces of blood on the trees in the distance. It seems that the person in question was nearby.

In fact, she saw a bloodied hand laying on the ground few meters ahead, fortunately it wasn’t severed it’s just that the owner was leaning against a tree on an opposite side, and only the hand was visible.

Erin approached carefully trying to take a better look at the wounded person. It turns out that it was a young man, around 20 years old if she had to guess. On his stomach there was a huge wound dripping with blood. He was holding his hand against it desperately trying to stem the bleeding. Judging by the gaunt look on his face he won’t be able to make it unless she somehow manages to stop the bleeding.

Suddenly, an eerie thought entered Erin’s mind. What if she just leaves him to die? She could take his clothes wash them in some river and they’d be good as knew. She even saw a brook not far from here. To her he was just some random human, she’d never seen before.

No! That’s not right. – She shook her head and approached the man to see if she could use some of his equipment to patch him up.

“Has my time has finally come?” – The man said weekly, while a faint smile creeped up his mouth.

“Hopefully not, I didn’t reveal myself for you to die on me now!” – Erin replied, but the man didn't reply she reached with her hand to check his pulse. Fortunately, the man was still alive, though the pulse was certainly weak. She had to think of something quickly or the man would die.

It took her few seconds to come up with a plan. She took his cloak off and slowly unbuttoned his shirt making sure not to agitate the wound, then she used his dagger, to cut the shirt into strips that she could use as makeshift bandages. Back at home, she attended some first-aid courses before, so bandaging him wouldn't be that hard. The hardest part was that she had to somehow carry him to the village, and she wasn't even sure if she'd be able to lift him, not to mention that she's completely naked.

 


It’s over. He was supposed to set traps for common animals, but who knew that there would be a pack of horned wolves so close to the village. Even though he managed to scare them off, one of the wolves managed to leave a huge gash on his stomach. He was rapidly losing blood and remaining strength wouldn’t allow him to properly dress his wound. The only thing he could still do was heading back to the village and hoping that somebody will find him along the way.

His legs felt as if there were heavier than mountains, and each step required enormous amounts of effort like, yet with each step he grew more confident. “Just a few more steps” – He kept repeating to himself as he ventured through the forest. Every time he said these words, he knew they were a lie, yet each time he said them, they gave him a glimmer of hope.

Yet despite all his effort, he tripped over a root that was protruding from under the forest litter. He didn’t even feel pain anymore, he was too tired to feel anything. He knew the end was near, but at least he tried. With the remaining strength he crawled to the closest tree and rested his back against it. Hoping that someone might find him, before his corpse is eaten by wild animals.

He didn’t know how much time has passed, was it a minute or maybe hour, he couldn’t tell. He barely had any strength too keep his eyelids open. He knew the death was coming, even his mind started playing tricks on him. He saw, an ethereally beautiful woman approaching him, her skin pale as snow, not covered by even an ounce of clothing, yet her waist-long perfectly covered her private parts, making her look even more enticing. Is this how death appears to people? If that’s how death looked, then maybe dying wouldn’t be that bad.

“Has my time has finally come?” – He asked the avatar of death and smiled knowing that this will be his last moments on this world.

“Hopefully… I… you… die… now!” – He saw the woman open her mouth, as if to reply, but he was already too tired to understand anything, beside few words, which seemed to confirm his suspicions.

The woman extended hand towards him, it looked as she was reaching for his soul, he was ready to accept his fate and so he closed his eyes and with them, his consciousness left him.

11