CHAPTER ONE
107 4 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

To be honest, I never really had that many friends anyway— well outside of Agentt, Plantorsomething, GodlessEmperor, Internet-degenerate, and Vnator, who make up the small circle of people in my Anime fan group on Fanground. But I didn’t have a clue as to who they really were; one of them could have been Beyonce Knowles— if she even was into Anime, or possibly even Bob the Bum. But— pardon the pun— beggars can’t be choosy, right?

And the sad part was that they would never know me. Hideko Matagawa, nerd and anti-social freak. I was destined to be forever alone.

What I’m trying to say is nobody ever noticed me. So you can see why I was so surprised when I received an email in my empty-as-hell inbox asking me if I wanted to test out a simulation.

I never heard of the company so I replied, asking them what kind of simulation it was. Imagine my elation when I found out it was an Anime Simulation!

And so I agreed. Come to find out, I would both come to love it and regret it.

Get comfy cuz this is the story of how I volunteered to enter an Anime simulation and nearly lost my life. Several times.

Enjoy!

6