Cycle 40 (9)
532 4 30
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Dear Diary,

We’re on Floor 75 now, the last catgirl floor before ours. 

The floors are getting harder to beat, and I never really realized how much thinking went into being a player. I mean, sure, we used strategy to get through floors before, but eeeevery floor is different! Like, one floor will have wolves and bats in a forest, then another has dire wolves and bats in a forest, then another will have dire wolves and spiders. So even though it’s similar, it’s never the same. And every little detail makes things harder to get through. 

And since we aren’t facing the same creatures over and over, we can’t just spend three days feeding them before they let us through. We have to actually fight them.

Which kinda sucks. 

Anyways, I didn’t write last night, sorry. There wasn’t too much new, and I was tired. We got here super late tonight, since we knew where the catgirl floor was, and just pushed through until we got here. 

We’re gonna sleep in tomorrow and wait for Aya and Lilly to get here. And the people they’re with. 

Oh, when we got here, the catgirls were building a kind of dollhouse for ants. A really big, complicated dollhouse. With like lights and plumbing and stuff. It was super cute but also kinda weird. So we asked why they were making it, and they were like “well, what do you do all day??” So we told them all about our marble races, and they called marble racing weird! Can you believe that?? I mean, marble racing is totally a normal sport! Plenty of people race marbles!

It kinda seems like all the catgirl floors have their own obsession tho. We had our marbles, and we’re kinda obsessed with them. Well, ok, a lot obsessed with them. Gigi and the rest of Floor 60 is obsessed with a flock of ducks that live there. Like, their whole lives revolve around making the ducks happy. And then here they make dollhouses and get ants to live in them. They didn’t show us, but I’m pretty sure they have a whole mini town somewhere. 

I think they started building the houses first, then put ants in them, but I’m not sure. 

Anyways, we might have a marble race tomorrow if Aya and Lilly take too long to get here. Just to prove it isn’t weird. And to show how fun it is. 

Well, Y said we should have a party, since we’re almost home. I guess you can take the kobold out of the party, but not the party out of the kobold. Even though he isn’t a kobold any more. But tonight we were all too tired to think about throwing a party tomorrow. 

It would be fun though. 

I mean, I want to get home. But having a day to relax would be super nice. And it’s not like the cycle will end before we get to our floor. 

Probably. 

Probably.

Goodnight, Dungeon!

30