Cycle 41 (1)
573 6 29
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Dear Diary,

Guess who isn’t the green catgirl any more? Me! I’m silver now! And Via is the green one!

…I’m not gonna lie, it feels weird. It’ll take a while for me to get used to my tail being, well, kinda grey. 

Via’s green isn’t the same green as I was, it’s more mint? I don’t know color names real well, Mika is the one who knows, but I think Via is mint. While I was always a solid dark green. Well, my hair and ears and tail, at least. Not my whole body, that might have been too weird. 

Lilly is- Lily is pink, and it’s cute. I don’t think Staab likes it too much, tho. It’s really bright, while her purple was kinda dark and muted. Oh well, he’ll get used to it. 

Aya chose black as her color, but her tail and ears are white now. Like a reverse siamese cat. It’s cute, everyone loves it. Y is black too, but his ears and tail didn’t change to white. We don’t know why, and that annoys him. 

Aaaand lastly, Kimi is blue and Mika is red. Mika looks super cool, she’ll do a great job setting things on fire. I think Kimi will need a couple days to get used to freezing things, tho. She already misses her teleport spell a lot. 

Oh yeah, this cycle Kimi and Y are their own team, and Staab and Lily are with us. Aya is still with the triplets. I don’t mind that as much as I did last cycle, but it still bugs me a teeny bit. 

Kimi was really quiet yesterday when we went to Floor 100. I think she and Y might have argued about something. Well, serious-argued, not fun-argued, which they do all the time. She looked worried about something. But then everything reset, and it was morning again, and she and Y made their team like they’d planned. So I don’t know. It’s just drama, and I don’t like drama. 

With everyone’s magic being switched around, it might be harder to get through the dungeon. I mean, I’ve still got all my green spells at stupid high levels, but with silver magic they aren’t as effective.

Well, the first ten floors were still super easy to get through, because we are kinda OP. But we might start having problems getting through closer to Floor 50.

I kinda want to try giving food to everyone, and asking politely if they’ll let us through without fighting next time. Via thinks it’s a great idea, and Lilly isn’t opposed to trying, but everyone else thinks it’s dumb. I’m like, it wouldn’t hurt to try! And besides, a lot of the people only fight because it’s expected! They don’t want to fight! Like the kobolds. 

I mean, the goblins on Floor 8 were like “oh, you again” and barely even tried to kill us! And we waltzed right through! Well, ok, we conga’d through, since conga is easier to do without music. But same difference. So next cycle I want to give them a cake or ice cream or something to show I appreciate them not bothering to murder us. And if we make a deal with them, why not with others?

I need to make a list of things I can pull out of my inventory at a moment’s notice…

Goodnight, Dungeon!

29