It’s Time to Relocate
518 5 13
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The alarm rang clamorously from my phone, which lay on the stand, and I slowly got up from the wonderful warmth of the bed. I found Nephy comfortably sleeping next to me and I decided to let her continue sleeping in peace. I saw a metal object neatly sharpened on her wooden desk next to the bed. Carefully, I got up from bed and prepared to go in the restroom to clean myself and get ready for our weekend date. Nephy slightly stirred beside me, but I don’t think I had woken her up, so I slid off the bed and quietly walked into the washroom. I took a cold shower and dried myself down with a soft, cotton towel - It was almost as soft as Nephy. Today, I used the hairdryer for longer than usual because I wanted to bask myself in that feeling of warm blowing air to prepare for the cold outside. 

 

It was around December, and Christmas was nearing us quickly. We had decided to go on a date for the first time in a while - we usually liked staying tucked in at home during the winter season. I put on some cozy casual clothes in the closet room - it smelled worse today, perhaps we had to relocate - and opened the bathroom door to re-enter the master bedroom. 

 

“So… you got up without me, hmm?*

 

Nephy may have sounded unusually sweet, but I knew that she was extremely angry by the tone of her voice. Her face was almost smiling a little too sweetly that I knew that I had fooooo up. 

 

“Nephy… I was just going to get ready for our date and let you sleep in a little bit. Why don’t you put that knife down and get ready too since you’re already up.”

 

Her hands were held behind her back and I knew she was holding one of the knives that was on her desk earlier when I had gotten out of bed. But I loved this about her, and I gave her a little kiss on the forehead.

 

“Hmph, I’ll let you off the hook for today, Sol.”

 

She was probably still angry - she said my name instead of ‘honey’, which she rarely did. As she turned around to probably put on some clothes for our date today, I embraced her from behind.

 

“I’m sorry Nephy”

 

I saw her blush a little and she nodded her little head.

 

“Just don’t let it happen next time. I don’t know what I’ll do to you”

 

“Don’t worry, I’m prepared for anything and everything you’ll do to me”

As she changed, I sat down on the rocking chair next to the bed and looked over at Nephy. She slowly, and suggestively, pulled down her PJs as she exposed her white, luscious thighs. I stared for a little bit and was captivated. Out of college, I had been dating her for nearly three years now, but somehow, her beauty had never failed to make me horny. My son grew more than I wanted to admit, however, I held myself back because we had already promised to go on a date today - she would probably kill me if I tried anything right now. 

 

She was turned away from me when she changed, so I couldn’t get a full view of her. I figured she was just teasing me and I picked up a novel that was left on the desk from last night. It was the fourth volume of a series that Nephy had gotten me recently - it was called “How to Hide It”. The first three had definitely been interesting but this novel had to be the best one by far. 

 

Nephy finished putting on her clothes for our date, and we got ready to leave the house. She had decided to wear a longer fur coat that I had bought for her as a gift recently as well as a winter skirt. She also had a cute hat that I had made from the fir of an animal I had recently killed in the wild. We headed out the door and didn’t bother to lock it. It was slightly above freezing temperature, but we weren’t too bothered by it. She grabbed my hand as soon as we walked out the door and put it in her coat’s pocket. Her hands were as soft and warm as ever.

 

As we walked down the street and entered the larger street, we passed by a rather large man - I believe they were called ugly bastards - and I noticed that he had a disgusting grin on his face as he passed by on Nephy’s side. Nephy stopped and I stopped immediately afterwards. She looked up at me. 

 

“I got it, I got it.”

 

She let go of my hands and I missed it already. I followed behind the man as he turned into an alleyway. Following close behind, I grabbed a bottle of beer that was still half full and had a little sip - I didn’t realize it was Heineken. I immediately spit it out. The bastard had noticed that someone was following and turned around, while I quickly hid around a corner. As I continued to follow him, he met someone and I proceeded to stop and send a quick text. It looked like he would be talking for a little bit - lucky for us. Nephy jumped off the rooftop of a building and pulled out a dagger form under her skirt… I got a wonderful view.

 

Before she killed him, she smacked him square at the son and even I had to cringe. She stomped on him for a bit screaming at his face.

 

“You dare touch me you fucking ugly piece of shit! Fucking piece of shit! The only one who can touch me is Sol!”

 

I kinda blushed when she said that so loudly. Before the bastard even realized what had happened, his head was already rolling and the lady he was talking to had fainted while screaming. We quickly cleaned up the mess and escaped away from the scene. I thought we had executed this murder perfectly, but Nephy seemed to think otherwise. She still seemed a bit annoyed and I couldn’t think of a reason why. As we left the alleyway, I saw a sign that read “Red-Light District”.

 

It seemed she did not like the fact that I had been near other women and set eyes on them even though it had been inevitable. This was also another very cute part of her that I very much adored. I asked if she would be happy with some of my blood, but she surprisingly refused. 

 

We stopped by our house to dispose of that corpse, but it was definitely getting smellier in that closet room so I flipped through “How to Hide It” to find some clues on what to do. The three earlier volumes were “How to Kill It”, “How to Clean It”, and “How to Run with It”. Eventually, I found a page that said that we would have to relocate to a different house once it started to smell bad. Nephy seemed like she didn not want to leave, but she reluctantly gave in. In return, I would have to spend a week being right next to her. We removed the decaying corpses in trash bags and buried them in the yard at night - we had to use the entire box of trash bags.

 

P.S. I'm just writing this off the top of my head without thinking much about it. Welcome to the degeneracy club!

13