Why it is so difficult to find True Love?
4 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"M-Marie... It's You."

Sue said in amazement.

"Hm...Yep. It's me."

Marie said while folding her hands and standing some distance away from him in front while closing her eyes.

"B-But...Why did you write that Letter ?"

Sue said confusingly then he thought doubtfully.

"Is she gonna confess to me? No way. I don't think so. But then, why did she write that type of Letter. That Letter surely represents that the person wants to confess his/her feelings to another one. What does she want from me ?"

Marie opens her eyes and looks at Sue with her beautiful green eyes and says.

"Ahem Ahem Well, I...um..."

She hesitated before saying.

"Why did she become so nervous all of a sudden? Is she really gonna confess her love to me ?"

Sue thinks then shakes his head and thinks again.

"No. Why am I thinking like that? It's totally out of my character. No, I'm not the person who falls for anyone that easily even if that person confesses her Love to me."

Then he looks at Marie and thinks.

"I never let my feelings get in my way of seeing things which they truly are."

Marie took a deep breath and said in a serious voice.

"Listen, Sue, I'm here because I have something really important to tell you. So hear me out, okay ?"

"O-Okay."

Sue said in a little surprise to see Marie's serious expression all of a sudden.

"I wanted to tell you that there's a person who is so important to me. But unfortunately, She..."

Marie said in a serious voice but then her expression changed. Her facial expressions become a little embarrassing.

"Huh ?"

Sue responds confusingly.

....is in Love with You."

Marie said in a little embarrassed voice.

"Ha? WHAT ?"

Sue responded shockingly after hearing that.

It was the first time he heard that someone other than his family loves him.

"I just wanted to tell you that Never Even Think Of Breaking Her Heart Or Else You Will Regret That."

Marie said in a little terrible voice.

Sue looks down after hearing that. Completely shocked after hearing that it was not Marie. He almost forgot his own words.

Marie walks away and when she was about to reach the rooftop's door, Sue asked her while standing and looking down while showing his back to her.

"Oh, I see. I think it was you who wanted to confess your feelings to me."

His words kind of afflicted her.

She stopped and said while looking towards the ground.

"Why do I ?"

She said in a serious voice while grabbing her chest with her left hand.

"Yeah. I'm Sorry. You're Right. After all, A Beautiful and elegant girl like you would have any interest in a studious worm like me. I'm sorry for the inconvenience. I have to go now."

He said in a serious voice then turned around and went downstairs while looking down and without looking back at Marie.

Now the only person left on the Rooftop is Marie.

She tightly grabbed her chest and muttered to herself while facing down.

"Why...?"

Some little tears appear in her eyes.

"Why does it turn out to be like that ?" 

On the other side, Sue gritted his teeth in silence and thought. 

"Why am I so agitated? Why do I feel so much pain in my heart when I hear that? Why ?"

Then he enters his class and sits on his seat and thinks while looking towards the clouds outside the window.

"I have to realize that Some people can stay with me in my heart... But not in my life."

He then sighed and muttered to himself.

(Sigh) "This Life Is Really a Mystery."

He then smiles a little then down his head on his bench and closes his eyes to relax a little.

Lunch Break's over and every student returns to their classes.

The teacher comes and everyone starts studying.

Sue opens his eyes and up to his head and sees that the break is over.

He takes out his books and starts studying, then takes a glance at Marie.

He sees that she's writing something and her facial expression is kinda sad.

He thinks while putting his right hand's fingers on his chin.

"Did I say something wrong? Why does she look so sad ?"

He sighed then muttered to himself.

(Sigh) "Well, I have to study too."

Then he starts studying.

Soon enough after some classes, School's over.

Sue got up from his seat and took his backpack and then went towards his shoe locker and was about to open it but paused. He thinks.

"What will I do if I get some more letters? Come on, I have to ignore it."

After gathering some courage, he opened his shoe locker and found nothing.

He sighed and said.

(Sigh) "Thank God."

Then he changed his shoes and went towards his home.

He stopped at the school entrance and looked back and thought.

"It's strange. I didn't see Marie here."

Then he turns around and thinks.

"Well, maybe she went home already. I have to go too."

Then he starts walking towards his home.

And just next to the school entrance Behind a street light, Marie who is standing there takes a look at Sue and mutters.

"I hope that one day you'll understand what I wanted to say. I am waiting for that fateful day to come...Sue."

Then she smiles at him.

On his way home, Sue thought about Marie and muttered to himself.

"There's nothing worse than the pain of loving someone you can't get."

He then sighed and thought.

(Sigh) "Why am I saying something like that? Am I in love with her? I'm even sure on my own. And also why did I fall in love? To me, Falling in Love is just like destroying our happiness for others. And this life is not that long enough to live one day twice. If I fall for someone then it means I agree to destroy myself and that...I never accept."

He frowned his eyebrows and muttered to himself.

"No matter what happens I never let my precious life get destroyed."

Then he reaches his home.

He opens his door and announces.

"I'm Home."

"Welcome Back Son."

His father said who is watching something on television.

"Welcome Back Sue."

His mother said who is sitting just next to his father and also watching the television with him.

"Welcome Back Big Bro."

His little sister Ema said with a charming smile while coming out of her room.

"Yeah. I'm back."

Sue said with a little smile while patting his little sister's head.

Then he went upstairs towards his room.

He opens his room door and enters.

He put his backpack on his desk and changed his clothes then fell onto his bed and said in an exhausted voice.

"What a tiresome day."

Then he muttered to himself with a sigh.

"So many things happened today."

He remembered the time when Marie told him about some other girl who was in love with him. And the time when she asked him why she loves him? 

He smiled a little and said to himself in a sad voice.

"Hum. I'm not qualified to Love her. I'm not of her standard. She is beautiful and elegant and also the 2nd topper in my class. Even if she loves me then the reason will be the same...my reputation as a Topper."

He sighed and thought.

"Why...?"

Tears flowed out from his eyes and he said to himself while covering his eyes with his right arm.

"Why is it so difficult to find True Love...Why ?"

He said then after a while he fell asleep because of tiredness.

           [ 7th Day Before The Graduation Ends ]

0