Chapter 1
4 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Frans woke up from a long sleep, her whole body covered in sweat and Frans head so dizzy when she remembered the dream that she just had.

'Everything is so real.' Frans thought.

Now Frans attention turned to the room she was occupying now. Dominated by white, only two pots and plants on it are the difference in this place.

'Wait a minute, why am I in the hospital? My body feels normal.' Frans racked her brain for a long time, the dream that Frans had just made her brain performance not optimal.

Thinking for a long time, Frans found a common ground for the reason she was lying in this place, that man somehow presented a show that was beyond Frans expectations to the point where Frans ran out of energy so quickly.

Frans roared in annoyance at her mistake of not taking her opponent too seriously this time at the cost of a humiliating defeat; passed out on the arena in the middle of the second round.

'Hoy.' Frans shrieked, finally she opened her eyes that had been closed for a long time reminiscing about his pretentious match. 'beautiful eyes.'

A tiger-like animal figure spoke to Frans.

Frans's heart pumped when she saw a djinn resembling a tiger wanting to eat her. By now Frans was standing on the bed, her back pressed against the hospital wall because she was scared.

“Y-you. D-don't e-at m-me." Frans couldn't beg for forgiveness perfectly while donating her hands in such a ridiculous form of self-protection.

Having a capable self-defense doesn't necessarily solve this problem, even one movement of his limbs can be pounced on by the genie, the Kuntau that Frans learned was only to conquer fellow humans and not animals, especially those whose speed may be many times that of Frans himself.

Ten seconds passed, the djinn in front of Frans just stared at him without any reaction.

'Stop the stand-up.' Finally the strange creature who had been lying relaxed on Frans bed spoke, 'Besides, I can't eat my lord, let alone you.' the creature replied, shaking his head.

"Ha ha ha." Frans melted and started to sit down slowly making a sour chuckle feel embarrassed and curious again, said the genie in front of her.

'Lord? Since when have I allied with the djinn? In fact he's become my subordinate.' Frans mind is currently in a frenzy even though the dizziness Frans is experiencing has gradually improved.

'Good.' The genie straightened up, 'First. I'm not a genie. I am an animal called Hyena, and I come from the bond of the element you managed to achieve.'

Frans curled her mouth in an 'O' shape but the only thing that dominated her mind at the moment was an overwhelming sense of confusion. However, the next second Frans nodded as if she understood what Hyena was saying who was currently blowing her nose.

"Now you are officially a Sang Aji and have access to Demedia." The hyena stopped explaining and picked her other nose which turned out to contain more nosebleeds than before. Frans, who witnessed the cleaning of animals in front of her, recalled that she had not cleaned her nose for a long time.

A minute passed and they were done with the dirty activity. By sniffing loudly to confirm that there was more dirt in Frans's nose, Frans nodded asking to continue her explanation about herself, now letting Frans's own questions overwhelm her about a new term that she had never heard before.

'Demedia itself is a dimension that accommodates people like you with different goals.' It turned out to be only as short as the explanation session.

“Dimension? You want to take me to the Jin World? Then Sang Aji? What does it mean?" asked Frans, confused.

'Not the World of Jin, my lord. There are only Sang Aji's, they are tasked with eradicating the undead scattered in that dimension with the power of the bonds that have been forged with one of the elements in this World, for example, I, who is now trying to explain what I remember.'

"Oh is that so? Then why did the bond produce you? Even though it's the first time I've seen an animal called Hyena."

'If that- ah! There's no time, I'll let you know when I'm in Demedia.'

"Okay. Take me there, my mind right now is still too full of questions to be cleared with answers.” Frans eagerly agreed to the Hyena's invitation to go to Demedia without considering what kind of situation Frans would be in when she was there.

Then the Hyena got up from Frans bed and prepared a teleportation to Demedia. Frans also left the bed which was so unkempt and then looked for a comb. And miraculously Frans found it in a drawer beside the hospital bed, Frans immediately straightened her hair so he didn't look like an RSJ patient.

45 seconds and both are done with their respective activities.

'Okay.' the Hyena spoke again, 'think of what you want to achieve when you enter this distortion hole in front of me.' Frans just nodded and started to approach the void when viewed from the outside.

But Frans steps stopped at the mouth of the portal in front of her, "Ah yes, what's your name?" Frans asked the black spotted beast beside him.

'Nothing for now, you are free to call me. Besides, I've forgotten the name the owner gave me before you." The hyena evaded it, he was just pretending because his former master only called him 'Hyena' without any characteristic that distinguished him and other hyenas out there which made him a bit annoyed.

"Ui. Well, Ui, that's a good name." Frans nodded with a satisfied smile without asking the Hyena's approval. Meanwhile, the Hyena just cursed his new master in his heart.

'I want to say hello to all the men I meet.' Frans whispered in her heart as she entered the void.

0