First time (R-18)
3k 35 49
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Time passed fast as Alex and Liz had fun with their new classes. They were disappointed that the forests around their home stopped being a challenge. Due to that they started focusing more on their professions while looking for something else to fill their time.

One day though Sera (birth mom), asked to talk to me alone. Once we were the only ones around, she started talking. “I wanted to talk with you about a couple things I saw on your status. Mainly your yang affinity and demonic vitality.”

Alex nodded, blushing slightly. “Is it about the wording of the demonic vitality?”

Mom smiled, “yes, it is, first though did you ever inspect your yang affinity beyond the basic information?”

Alex shook her head, “no, I know there is a chance it caused me to have my extra bit. I also know it greatly boosts the power of my fire spells when mixed in small amounts.”

She giggled at Alex's wording, “you can say dick or penis if you want to be professional about it, you are sixteen already. One more embarrassing question, are you sexually active yet?”

Alex blushed hard at that and just shook her head.

Sera smiled, “I had a feeling. Now about those two things from before, it is beneficial for you and your partner to have sex. With the demonic vitality it is almost needed, sense you have stopped going out to the forest have you been feeling restless?”

As soon as mom said that it clicked, she is feeling restless and horny. She had been ignoring it out of habit from her past life. “Yes,” blushing hard, “I have also been rather horny as well.”

Damn your self control must be strong for you to resist this long, however that does cause a bit of an issue. You will probably be on the unrestrained side when you fuck someone for the first time. Due to that it should be someone at your level or higher to avoid injuries. There are two options then it you want to be with a girl, more if you want a guy.”

Redder than she ever been, “girl due to my penis.”

Smirking at Alex's reaction. “Then you can choose your sister or one of us moms. Before you say anything about incest, your chances of impregnating someone who is not a demon is almost zero. If you had paid attention in class, you would know that incest is perfectly fine, as long as you have evolved at least once there is enough of a difference to prevent any issues.

Before you ask, you can wait though it might slow down your growth and you will need one of us with you in case that iron will of yours gives out. I do not think I need to say anything, just in case though. Think about how your sis has been acting lately.”

As soon as Sera said that Alex froze, then took a breath. She first thought that Liz had just been more affectionate then normal recently. Now that she looks at it while knowing incest is accepted here. She cannot deny it, Liz has been flirting with her in her own shy way.

She also knew that to thrive in this world she would need to set aside his old way of thinking. H-she needs some time to get her thoughts in order on all of this.

Her mom read her like a book, “it is okay to take your time on this, I just dropped some heavy stuff on you. Take your time and do not rush it, you are too young for regrets.”

Alex then realized, she has someone she can trust in front of her, and She was never told she could not say anything about being reincarnated. “Mom, there is something I need to tell you.”

Is it about you being reincarnated? We have known for some time, you where way to intelligent for even a gifted child.”

Alex mouth fell open, after thinking about it, that makes sense. She never did hide anything she was doing. “There is more to it, mainly about the world itself and who I was.”

She then told her everything. From the fact she was a make solder abandoned by the nation he served, to attaching Liz's soul to her own in order to save her. She did not share about the stream, or anything connected to the gods.

Alex took a moment to gather herself after that, during the story she ended up in her mom's lap.

Sera kissed her forehead, “thank you for sharing. I can understand why you reacted the way you did. So, what now?”

Alex let out a tentative smile, “I want to be with Liz. I just need some time to sort through my head. Could you ask her to go to our spot in the forest in one week?”

Of course, dear, I know nothing near here can hurt you normally, still be careful.”

She nods her head and leaves for the forest, over the next week she worked at leaving the past in the past. In the first time sense she arrived in this world; she took time for herself. Alex looked over her past and realized she was ready to move on, those that hurt her can no longer do so. Her only wish is that she could let her mom from earth know that she is finally happy. Maybe once she is strong enough, she will find a way to do so.

She opened her eyes in her and her sister's special place. They found a beautiful area in the woods, a small lake with a cave nearby. Long ago they cleared out the cave and claimed it as their own. They camped out here on a bed of skins they collected from the creatures they hunted.

Alex got up from the bed of furs walking out of the cave. She then saw a perfect scene, Liz climbing out of the pool completely nude, her storm gray eyes staring at Alex. They both moved forward at the same time, then Alex pulled Liz into her arms kissing her. She lost herself in the kiss, it felt right. All of what remained of her worries vanished as her tongue invaded her sister's mouth. Soon the two had to break apart, Alex quickly stripped out of her clothing. She looked at her sister, identical in all but two things, her eyes and lack of a dick. She pulled Liz back into a kiss as their hands roamed their bodies.

Liz broke off the kiss this time and sank down to her knees. She stroked Alex's member as she moved her mouth to her wet entrance. Alex sucked in a breath as she felt Liz's breath on her entrance. Then Liz started to lick her entrance and rod, showering both with licks and caresses. Alex shivered as she felt this stimulation, unable to talk it anymore, she gently grabbed Liz's head. She then guided her mouth to the tip, Liz welcomed it into her mouth.

Alex started slowly thrusting into her mouth, enjoying the wet sensation. She started to go faster, Liz welcomed this and even started fingering Alex. Soon she felt it coming, Alex grabbed her head as she shoved her rod down Liz's throat. She then unleashed a torrent of seed down it, Alex felt something happen as soon as she found release. She ignored it, losing herself in her lust.

Alex picked up Liz, carrying her to the cave laying her on the furs. She then climbed on top of her, looking in her eyes she could see and smell how horny she is. Alex rested the tip against Liz's entrance, then kissed her as she penetrated her. She used a single swift motion to do so, as soon as her hymen broke Alex felt a massive rush of power and sensation. Seeing Liz felt the same thing, she stopped holding back. Alex thrusted into Liz as a burning hot power flowed through her. She felt a cool power coming from Liz, though it could not handle the complete strength form her power.

She instinctively reigned in her power to burn at the same level as hers, she felt her pleasure drop due to doing that. However, what is a little pleasure compared to her Liz? Alex then turned her attention back to her lover, slowing her wild thrusts, she focused on bring both of them to climax at the same time. They both are approaching that point quickly, she buried herself in her sister as she came hard. Alex felt ready to go right away, so she did, hearing surprised and happy noises from Liz.

They both lost themselves in pleasure, losing track of time. One moment stuck out in all the carnal pleasure.

Alex looked down at her lover who is resting on her stomach, recovering some energy before they continue. She could not take her eyes off of her butt, unable to resist she started to massage it. Liz spoke up sleepily, “be gentle with that.”

Alex took that as an invitation to play with it, she moved so her rod is resting in her valley. She started moving back and forth, making sure plenty of precum ended up on her backdoor. Liz giggled, then wiggled her booty at Alex.

Alex gently swatted the wiggling booty only to get more giggles. She then pressed her tip against her backdoor, slowly penetrating her. Liz let out a gasp as she did that, moaning in pain and pleasure. She started moving faster, enjoying the new tight sensation. Soon Liz's moans are only those of pleasure as she started to fully enjoy it. Soon both approached climax, Alex embraced it as she filled her sister with more seed.

After some time, Alex woke up feeling sticky, she also felt something warm and soft next to her. She looked at her naked sister and lover curled up against her. She looked around the cave, they trashed it thoroughly. She kissed Liz until she woke up, Liz looked up still half asleep. “We should clean up and head home, I do not know how long we have been at it. I am very hungry, and it seems like we ate everything we had stored here.”

Liz's eyes widened at that news, “good idea, you might need to carry me. I can't feel my legs and down there is sore.”

Alex smiled and picked her up, “First bath then we head home.”

bets on next evolution? (There is a right answer)
  • DEMONIC MOLTEN YANG DRAKE Votes: 56 29.6%
  • LESSER DRACONIC SUCCUBUS Votes: 6 3.2%
  • DRACONIC YANG SUCCUBUS Votes: 38 20.1%
  • WHITE FLAME DEMONIC DRAKE Votes: 17 9.0%
  • WHITE FLAME SUCCUBUS Votes: 5 2.6%
  • DEMONIC YANG DRAKE Votes: 6 3.2%
  • DRACONIC SUCCUBUS Votes: 12 6.3%
  • DRACONIC YANG SUCCUBUS LAMIA Votes: 49 25.9%
Total voters: 189
49