Jingling all the way~
618 9 11
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 

The sun is shining brightly upon a beautiful island filled with gigantic green trees. A cool, refreshing wind breezing through the feathers of seagulls floating in the blue sky. Every living being was moving forward with mother nature, continuing their day as they normally would. 

Well, all except one that is. 

“AHHHHHH! HOLY MOTHER #^$&*#^#)! “ I shouted as I was being dragged away by the cold raging water of the river. 

Back when I was a kid, I always used to enjoy going out to camp in the wild. Every time we sat near a river, I used to throw stuff in it for fun. I mean, it's pretty much a rule to throw a big rock in water, no? One of my favorite things to do back then was to put two wooden sticks in the river to see which would go faster. 

Never would I have guessed that one day, I would be like those sticks, floating through the river. And oh boy, am I not thankful for this karmic backlash! As there was literally nothing I could do, I started singing: 

“ Banging through the rocks~♪♪

  Rolling through the dirt~♬ ♬

  Oh how The river is smashing me~♬

  Thinking I’m smash Bros~🎶

  Jiggling balls, Jiggling ba– “ 

(A/N: read in JIngle bells tone, starting from “dashing through the snow”. Thought I would add some Christmas atmosphere.)

My singing soon got cut off, as a familiar sense of pain coursed through my body, this time much, much worse. 

“No, not in this situation!” I shouted out in pain and was forced to retreat my subconsciousness, back to the oh so familiar void. As i got back however, this time the pain didn't start decreasing . 

“AHHH!” It felt as if someone barged into my brain, found all of my secret stash hidden so deep and well that not even the incognito mode on google could do better, and burned it all by lighting his farts on fire using a match. 

I started rolling through the void ground, holding my head in hands going in fetus position, waiting for the pain to go away. I started to breathe heavily, as a form of reflex to endure the pain. Through the smashing experience moments ago, I learned that I no longer needed to breathe as I was gliding through the waters. What a genius discovery indeed, to figure out fruits don’t need breathing. 

The pain however, soon started sharpening my mind, and I started remembering something from my past life. My fruit form had one distinct feature that only one type of fruit I knew of was famous for it…twirls. And not the chocolate bars, the markings on the fruit. 

Could it be… that I had indeed reincarnated in one piece, but…as a devil fruit?

(A/N: damn, took you long enough to realise.)

Momentarily, I ignored my  pain. I stood up, and started running around as naked as I have always been since coming here and started shouting “EUREKA! EUREKA!” 

(A/N: that is an Archimedes reference if you haven’t noticed, look up the story of the golden crown) 

Once again, this proved to be a poor choice of action, as my consciousness started fading away, and everything started going dark, well Darker than usual, around me as I fell down comically  with my hands up in the air while one of my legs was hanging in the back. With my last efforts, I managed to mutter “ah shit, here we go again” and everything went dark, darker than the DC universe.

________________________________________________

A/N: 

Allright! That's all folks. As usual, please comment your opinion if you can.

Also, for the name of the main character, if I find no good suggestion I will call him Dragon D. Nutz. So if you don’t like the name, give me suggestions! And believe me, I will name him that! 

 See ya next chapter! 

.

 

.

 

.

.

.

Why you still reading?

 

.

.

.

.

..

.

.

.

____________________________________________

 

Grunting, I slowly started to regain my consciousness “ah, who needs an alarm, just knock yourself out every night. Works for me apparently! Not that I really have a choice in the matter” I said out loud to the void.

Though in reality, my voice came out something like this: “wokfs for be affarefply!”, because my face was still smacked to the ground, not moving. 

I tried to put some force into my body to move from my very uncomfortable position on the ground, not really succeeding. 

I gave up after a few tries, apparently, my body was scolding me for being so rough with it, going too deep and fast into trouble. 

So while waiting for my body to recover, I decided to do the only thing I could and was not particularly good at it: contemplate. 

Based on what had happened before I got knocked out, there is a high chance that what I saw when I was roaming outside of the void is a devil fruit. 

However, if that is the case, then what would that make out of me? Why did I view the world from the perspective of a devil fruit? Thinking about that, I remembered something I shouldn’t have forgotten for this long, the fish man and the 3 wishes! Looking back to the conversations that had happened, things finally started to fall in place.

Assuming that I was not cheated on, and all of my wishes were indeed granted, there had to be a reason for all of this happening, and perhaps that could enlighten me on what is going on.

“Think me, think! What was my first wish?” I started to focus and tried to go back into my memory lane to try and remember. 

“If I am not mistaken, it should have been something in the lines of having destructive power? That doesn’t really explain much about my current situation.” for now I decided to move on from that wish, and went to the second wish. I clearly remember this one given the number of times I screwed my body over, immortality. Though if I remember correctly, there were some restrictions on it?

Ah yes! It was something about reincarnating after dy- oh. 

Oh. ohhhhhh no! 

I have now seen where I screwed up. From all of the one piece world, there are very few things known to be practically immortal or indestructible. Given that all of my wishes were limited to the world of one piece, I had to have reincarnated as one of those. 

From what has been seen in the canon until what is known, there were three possibilities for an immortal body, or at least one close to it: the first ones were the poneglyphs, known to be close to indestructible, existing for hundreds of years. 

The second one is Imu, the assumed leader of the world government, most likely the last boss. It is not known for certain how old he is, but it would be of no surprise if he was alive since before the void century, and maybe even when all the kingdoms were founded. 

The last option of course, would be devil fruits. The mysterious fruits known to be capable of giving magnificent powers to whoever consumed them, although they were not indestructible, but upon consumption or harm, they would only need some time to manifest else were inside another normal fruit. 

The first and second options were of course not applied to me, as I was neither a box of texts nor was I an edgy person covered in black from top to bottom with eyes that could tear out your soul if you looked in them long enough. 

Then it is almost certain that I am a devil fruit. But given that this is the case, where am I now? Could it be that the theories about devil fruits having devils in them is true, and I was reincarnated as one? That has to be it! But then, which devil fruit am I?

”argh” I grunted, my head hurting from too much thinking. I tried to move my body again, this time it listened to my command and started to move. 

“Yosha! Now I can head outside one more time to confirm my theories!” I yelled excitedly, ignoring the nags coming from my body. 

I focused my dome to exit the void once again, doing things better and faster than the previous time, as I was getting the hang of it. Sending my dome outside my now fruit body, I frowned. This is clearly not a cold river. As a matter of fact, I was not even in a forest anymore. How much time has passed since I was forced to go back into the void dimension? 

I was in a basket, along with a few more normal fruits. In Front of me, was a mesmerizing sea glowing in the bask of the sun, sand covering beneath the basket. The wind was surfing on top of the sea, forming waves on the crystal clear blue water, waves crashing to the ground forming white foam. 

Amazed by this site, I started to relax and didn’t pay attention to my surroundings. 

Such great weather! Such great sand! Such a great hand on my fruity head! 

I was so happy that I had started floating in the air! 

Hold on…something is not right. Why is a hand on the top of my head? And why does it look like a human hand? 

Oh.

Damn. 

It's happening again, isn’t it?

Focusing my focus on the person who was now holding me, thinking I was a normal fruit, I saw something that shocked me very much, confirming all of my theories.

That thing was….Find out in the next chapter! Meanwhile, let's talk about RAID SHADOW LEGENDS! RAID IS A MOBILE GAME DES_ alright, just joking. 

________________________________________

 

A/N: 

Ok guys, this time it's really the end of the chapter. Though I wasn’t joking about the name,so  I'm looking forward to the naming sense of those who don't like it to remain as Dragon D. NUTZ

 

See ya next time! 

11