Long Awaited Date~1!
3.3k 12 77
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

[Time Skip]

It was Saturday, the day when Mio promised Yuuta a date.

Their first official date.

The place where they agreed to meet was the Railway station on the side of town where Yuuta lived.

Yuuta insisted on meeting at Mio's district station, but the latter protested with the point that every fun place was on the side where Yuuta lived so that it would be convenient.

The time they decided to meet was ten in the morning, when the first train from the western side arrived in the northern district.

Mio was restless all the time on the train as she was checking her make-up and other stuff were there or not in her bag, along with trying to calm her anxious mind.

After all, it was the first time she was going on a date with a person of the opposite gender.

She has gone to play around numerous times with Chihiro and Shio in the past, but at those times, she was just like how any other teenager who loved to hang out with her friends.

But today, she couldn't just move out of her house wearing commando pants and a plain tee like she usually did on fun dates with her best friends.

This time she was going on a date with the man she was romantically involved with.

'Love huh...'

Upon thinking about her relationship with Yuuta, her busy hand and mind halted altogether as she realized something suddenly.

She didn't know when it happened, but before she could resist or even avoid such a feeling, which she once thought of directing toward her best friend, she started to grow toward the man she previously hated to death.

The person who constantly bullied her friend and never talked with her with a straight face suddenly changed by a massive margin.

The old perverted and bully Yuuta disappeared like someone else took his place and brought the other side of his, which Mio couldn't help but get drawn upon.

The way he helped her so many times made her smile, consoled her in her worst time, gained her trust, and even supported her friends without any greed for compensation.

How can she not fall for him?

Mio was the one who once thought that Yuuta was not even worthy of talking with, but now she had trouble whether she was good enough for him...?

**DING**

The slow bip sound signified that the train had reached the last station and the place where Mio had to get down.

Since the train was empty this early in the morning, she didn't have many problems getting down on the platform before she ran her eyes in the vicinity only to find many stares looking in her direction.

She didn't bother with those looking at her, and found it difficult to look away from the gorgeous girl who had just appeared.  And it was to be expected, as the current Mio was far from the tomboy school girl who never took an interest in dressing up and other stuff.

She is wearing a beige one-piece dress up to her lower thighs with frills attached at the end of her dress. The sleeveless attire showed quite a lot of healthy skin, coupled with her admirable figure, drew people to look at her at least once.

Her shoulder-length blonde hair was neatly curled and draped on one side with braids adorning the other, making her look like an elegant young woman.

Her supple and cloudy lips had a tinge of extra redness today, which she applied with the only lipstick she had, even which was borrowed from Chihiro.

Walking with her heels clattering on the ground, she looked carefully around with a small amount of sweat forming on her forehead; before her eyes relaxed upon catching the glimpse of a particular person.

Walking silently toward the man, she checked him out, which didn't help but make her already anxious mind go wild.

He was wearing black denim on his lower half with a plain white tee, which showed his chiseled frame quite amazingly. The black jacket over his shoulder, along with the white sneakers,  gave a pleasant vibe to the whole attire.

'Oof...does he look this handsome all the time?'

Fighting her urge to take his pictures secretly, she reached up to only some steps toward him when he finally lifted his face from his phone as his eyes met with Mio's.

Both of them were standing at a distance of approx 30 meters. Suddenly the surrounding became dead silent with only the sound of boots hitting the ground from the passers-by in the background.

Ashy-midnight eyes stared at the beautiful oceanic orbs as the pair became stunned for more than a minute when finally Yuuta came out of his stupor and started to walk toward his girl with heavy steps.

The look on his face was so severe from the time his eyes arrived on Mio that it made her slightly tense whether she had made a mistake with her sense of fashion or maybe Yuuta wasn't happy seeing Mio in such a way.

Mio just stood there frozen as she saw the man she wanted to impress coming at her with such a deep frown as she bit her soft lips in anticipation.

Finally, after what seemed like an eternity, it only been fifteen seconds, when finally Yuuta arrived in front of Mio, only to say the first thing which came to his mind...

"I love you, Mio. Let's get married."

"Huh?"

For some seconds, Mio couldn't focus on anything at all and was only repeating his words in her mind to check whether what she heard wasn't her hallucination.

But looking at Yuuta's expression, which still didn't reveal he was joking, Mio's face started heating up at a furious pace before she nearly shouted in embarrassment.

"B-BAKAAA!!"

___________

"Seriously, Yuu, why do you follow those date manuals every time? You know we both are a newbie to this field, so even if some mistakes somehow happen, we both won't even notice it. Really, you are such a baka, Yuu."

Walking with his face drowned in disappointment was the tall teenager who previously proposed marriage to Mio in front of the whole crowd.

Yuuta, hearing how embarrassed he made Mio, cursed under his breath how false it was written on the GigaChad.org that a girl loves when a man states his honest thoughts.

'That site is no more useful...'

Mio turned her head toward the innocent man whom she reprimanded in the first precious half hour of her date, which was the most crucial to be handled.

'Shit...I messed up...'

While walking beside him at a steady pace, she matched their steps before she closed her eyes tightly and moved her hand toward his.

Feeling the soft warmth on his hand, Yuuta raised his brows before he directed his gaze upon the girl who had her eyes closed and walking blindly right at the moment.

"You don't have to force yourself, you know."

Yuuta gently let go of her hand, naturally making Mio open her eyes before she looked at Yuuta with a nervous glance.

"I wasn't forcing myself; it's just I am still not used to it. Don't assume anything by yourself."

Trying to lighten the mood and clear the misunderstanding, Mio spoke in a meek tone before Yuuta held her hand instantly, only to give a jolt of surprise to the blond beauty.

"Well, I am also not used to this, but I won't hesitate since you took the first step."

Shamelessly stating his reasoning, Yuuta held her hand dearly before he intervened their fingers, without any change of expression on his face at all.

On the other hand, the shy maiden who first-time fell in love with someone was having quite a hard time keeping her steps steady as she felt her face heating at a dangerous pace.

The primary source of her worries was the sweat that would eventually cover Yuuta too. Even though the temperature was low today, she was sure how she was heating up since some time after meeting him today, Yuuta would soon let go of her hand in disgust.

'Kami-sama...help your child.'

Without words, Yuuta led her toward the café which was near the station. Mio was so nervous all along the way that she didn't even notice until she wasn't seated on a comfortable couch inside the eatery.

"Umm...why are we here, Yuu?"

Knowing they planned on visiting the fun park for their date, Mio asked in a fluster. But upon realizing that Yuuta might not have eaten breakfast yet, she regretted asking.

"You haven't eaten anything, right?"

Mio's eyes went a little wide upon hearing Yuuta's question, which wasn't a question but a fact that she wouldn't tell him at all.

"How do you..."

Her query didn't conclude before Yuuta explained something which made her mind fuzzier than before.

"I know that nervousness steals your hunger, but that doesn't mean your body doesn't require the essential energy. And since we will move a lot today, I better stuff my woman up first."

Completely missing the part where he confidently called Mio his woman, Mio became quite flustered about how Yuuta knew everything about her when she knew very little about him.

Yuuta soon ordered food for both of them, with Mio's preference mainly in the account, while Mio calmed her racing mind and finally got a sense of peace since the morning.

Looking at her precious pout, Yuuta sighed in awe before he asked the girl he had been in love with for so long.

"What are you thinking, Mio?"

Being questioned like that, Mio became conscious of being watched by Yuuta as she instantly drew her gaze downward at the table before she muttered her honest thought in a minimal and adorable sound.

"It's unfair of you being so caring all the time."

______________________

A/N:- I somehow imagined Mio's pouting face when I wrote the last line.

Anyway, drop a comment if you liked 

77