Long Awaited Date~3!
2.7k 14 67
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Yuu~"

"Hmm?"

"Yuuuu~"

"Hmmm?"

"Were you by any chance...jealous~?"

"..."

Silently grumbling upon being teased by the girl grinning on his right, was the cold and indifferent Yuuta, who seldom showed any kind of emotions in front of anyone.

But currently being played by the girl with whom he couldn't let himself get angry at all, Yuuta felt his past self fading somewhere.

Mio was unaware of his thoughts as she teased him every once in a while about the awkward conversation they had some minutes ago.

It was Yuuta who always made Mio embarrassed and shy with his straightforward words and voiced out emotions. 

But now, when she had gotten her hands on something which was affecting her man so badly and giving her eyes a treat of delight, she just couldn't let it go this easily~ . 

"You can say you were jealous. I won't mind it at all~."

Yuuta narrowed his eyes on the little midget who, even walking on the pavement where many others were strolling to and fro, was wholly carefree and had her gaze drawn upon him only.

"Are you looking for a punishment, lady?"

Mio almost giggled in delight as she sensed the unbalance emotion of Yuuta, who was reluctant to say 'Shut Up' to her and still was finding it hard to express his real feelings, unlike usual.

She separated the intervened hand with Yuuta, which she had gotten somewhat accustomed to before she brought her arm under his and hugged him by side as they walked.

Yuuta felt such a warm sensation mixed with the suppleness he felt even though there were layers of fabric in between their raw flesh; it made his mind go numb for a second as he suppressed his smile before asking.

"What's this for?"

He was extremely comfortable with their current posture, or to say he was reluctant to let go of her now when he had tasted such a delightful sensation on him.

On the other hand, unlike the still calm Yuuta, Mio was red up to her neck as she didn't dare to look at him anymore after she made such a bold move.

But since she didn't do it in the heat of the moment, she clarified her intentions.

"Since I don't want to get punished, I would rather compensate you with a small reward."

Yuuta's brows raised as he heard 'small reward' as the thought of what she could have in store, which she refers to as a 'massive reward,' made him overly excited for this date even more.

__________________

The place where the couple arrived after a prolonged tease-filled walk of more than half an hour was the Amusement Park.

Both of them mutually decided the destination since they didn't have any kind of phobia or problem related to any of the rides.

"Wah...It's bigger than I thought."

Mio exclaimed as they both entered inside after Yuuta bought tickets rather quickly, even though today was a weekend.

Even though the ticket was available with ease, it doesn't mean that the fun Park was less crowded at all.

Different kinds of people, majorly couples and groups of teenagers, were wandering inside and enjoying the games which the fun park had on display.

Since it was the first time for Yuuta too, seeing an amusement park physically, not from his memories, he also felt a slight jolt of thrill, which he had suppressed entirely in his previous life.

Seeing the colorful decorations, lively environment, and stress-free laughter made him realize what he actually had missed until now.

A sigh of gratitude left his lips as he thanked the being who helped him get to this new life where he had to think less and act more. He doesn't have to suppress his emotions and thanked for the life where he could love a person without retraining himself.

He genuinely felt fortunate.

"Yuu...you don't like it here?"

Seeing his smile, which Mio felt that the things Yuuta was gawking at were childish for him, she asked with her eyes going round in worry.

Yuuta also sensed that she had misunderstood something, so he cleared it out right at that instant. 

"No, it's not like that. You know, I only came to these places when I was in elementary school. After that, my parents got busy, and I also made friends who only liked to visit places which teenagers shouldn't, so coming here after so long, feels nostalgic and at the same time, refreshing."

Yuuta spoke his honest thought with his past self in regards while still gawking at the surroundings greedily.

On the other hand, when Mio heard him, she tightened her grip on his arm, much to his surprise and delight, before she said in a cheerful tone.

"Isn't it fine? Since it's like the first time for both of us, why don't we enjoy it to the fullest and make our first date memorable?"

Yuuta, upon hearing such suggestive words, smiled gently before both of them entered the destination of their first date.

________________

The first place they went was, of course the main focus of the amusement park, Roller Coaster.

This was the first time for both of them to ride the roller coaster but strangely, barely any yelp left from either of them. It wasn't like that they didn't enjoy the ride, but the way others were shouting felt a little exaggerated that they forgot to express their real thrill at all.

"Now, which one?"

"Umm… how about that?"

Mio was deciding the rides, and Yuuta only nodded in agreement like he was also thinking the same.

The whole afternoon they played like the kids who have been released after a week of grounding. 

Bump karts, Horror House, Flash Tower, and even Carousel. Yuuta followed Mio on every ride with a smiling face. It wasn't like, he was forcing himself to go on such rides or something like that.

More like Yuuta was so full, seeing Mio's happy smiles and playful giggles, that he seemed to forget everything else in the world.

He just wanted to keep this up, so he didn't mind riding that silly horse or wearing the childish cat-framed cap at all.

"It feels so good in here, doesn't it, Yuu? The karting game did give me a mini heart attack, but other than that I loved that boat swinging ride. And..."

Mio's excitement was at its peak as she shattered one-sidedly about the rides in a rush.

Yuuta was watching her with an amusing smile while nodding from time to time.

"Umm, let's go there now-".

Mio was about to pull him to another ride when he suddenly held her hand, restraining her from walking a single step.

Tilting her head, Mio asked in perplexion.

"Yuu?"

"First, we'll take a break after then, rides, okay? Now be a good girl and sit there before I go and buy something for us."

Mio hearing him nodded subconsciously like how a child gets reprimanded by their parent for not overdoing things even if they were fun stuff.

Yuuta didn't actually reprimand her, but the over-enthusiastic Mio felt like it, as a slight pout also appeared on her cheek, which she hid from the evil man as she walked toward the bench.

Yuuta, who felt her mood swing sighed in defeat before he walked to the ice cream parlor and bought two double laired scoops before he started to walk back again, not even one minute later.

But in mere one minute, Mio disappeared from the bench, which Yuuta asked her to sit on. But rather than frowning, Yuuta again sighed in amusement as he saw Mio checking out a stall of games.

"You want one?".

"Hmm....hmmm? Y-you already returned Yuu?!"

Being caught in the act, Mio asked in a nervous tone.

But Yuuta was far from angry with her. He just handed the ice cream cones to Mio before he took the gun from the counter.

But before he could have asked Mio's choice of soft toy she wanted, the couple heard a shrill voice from their right, definitely belonging to a girl.

"Baby, I want that red one."

Jumped slightly in exaggeration was a young woman in her early twenties as she pointed at a particular soft rabbit toy as she pleaded with the person who had a gun similar to Yuuta in hand.

Since the voice was loud enough to reach up to passers-by, the nearby people also seemed to notice the odd couple for once.

"Okay, baby. I will take that one for you."

Replied with a profound remark was a bespectacled boy relatively younger than the girl as he adjusted his glasses in the same exaggeration before pointing the tip in front.

"Yes, baby, please, I want that only, baby. If you give me that, I will reward you plenty, so do your best~."

"Yes, baby."

"Ah baby, point the gun slightly lower first, or the cans won't hit."

"Yes, baby."

"Ah~ and...

The weird conversation, which felt like it boasted their relationship rather than requesting the toy, continued to gather unwanted attention.

On the other hand, Yuuta turned toward Mio after watching the annoying couple for less than seconds before he asked as he loaded the gun.

"Which one?"

"Blue husky."

**DHAK**X2

"Eh?"

"Huh?"

Two shots and all the cans were lying on the ground. The event happened as short as the request was made.

On the other side, the weird couple, along with the shop handler and many others from the crowd, parted their mouth in shock as they saw how flawlessly Yuuta ended the game like he was born a shooter or something.

The place went dead silent before Yuuta glared at the shop handler; before the latter rushed and handed the blue husky without waiting for another second, or he might have to face his own bullets today.

Yuuta, after obtaining the toy, took one of the cones from Mio's hand and landed the soft thing in the center of her palm.

"Let's go."

As the duo departed, the bespectacled guy felt a lot demotivated, leading him to buy the toy rather than trying to push his luck and save himself from embarrassment.

___________ 

The time at the moment was around 6 in the evening as the duo finally rode almost every ride in the fun park.

After repeating some of the rides and eating a lot of food in the cafèteria, which had some special menus on display, they ended their spree after almost six hours.

At the moment, they were walking side by side with their animal ear cap on their head and the soft toy pressed in Mio's hug, much to a certain someone's envy.

For some reason, Mio had been in complete silence for some time and also seemed to be struggling to say something as she made small sounds for quite some time but, in the end, retracted herself in nervousness.

Knowing full well what it all was about, Yuuta kept his mouth shut as it was Mio who pleaded to let her do things in her own way for today. So he tied his tongue and only followed her lead.

After almost half an hour of deep thought of fidgeting shyly along the walk, it seemed Mio finally came to steal her resolve, as she walked forward in hurry before she turned on her feet and faced him. 

"Yuuta-kun, w-will you… co-come with me to the Ferris wheel? "

Yuuta smiled after hearing her, who had been waiting for this moment for who knows how long, didn't let the anxious beauty struggle anymore as he brought his hand forward and agreed with her request.

"You can take me wherever you want, Mio. I am all yours."

_____________________ 

A/N:- I thought of a very caring line at the end but changed it.

Anyway, next would be the last part of the date and commencement of a massive dramatic event that would bring tears, sorrow, regret, realization, terror, and of course, a lot of romance ~

Editor : Zenon

67