Friends’ Support~1!
2.3k 11 51
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Mm..."

"You awake?"

As Mio rubbed her eyes, she was instantly greeted by the person she could prefer the most to see in the morning.

Smiling at her gently was the silvery grey-haired man whom she adores. He currently had the same clothes which he was wearing yesterday, signifying that he changed before Mio got up.

"Morning..."

Mumbling under her breath, Mio lifted her back as Yuuta sat beside her before hugging her intimately. 

Mio feeling the cozy warmth of Yuuta mixed with his natural body fragrance, made Mio snuggle with him closely as she closed her eyes and hugged his torso like a child.

Yuuta was so wonderstruck by Mio's adorable face that Mio sleeping in his embrace, gave him quite a show this early morning.

Her slightly puffy eyes which became such because of the amount of tears she shed last night, her blond hair, which was disheveled yet just adding charm to her beauty, along with her small, slightly pale lips, which Yuuta had unfinished business with, made her look extremely precious and delicate.

He stared at her for quite some time in silence without any intention of growing bored anytime soon.

Suddenly, the realization came crashing down Mio's consciousness as the memories of last night poured into the lane, and her eyes went wide instantly.

Letting go of Yuuta in a slight rush, Mio snatched her phone from the side of the bed before she opted for an article in her recent tabs.

Yuuta saw right through her sudden change in temperament, but there wasn't anything he could do to stop her.

"So yesterday wasn't a dream, huh..."

A significantly low voice leaked her lips as her slumped shoulder trembled slightly, signifying her sudden emotional breakdown.

Yuuta sighed before he snatched Mio's phone away from her hand and hugged her from the back.

In his embrace with his body practically over her made Mio almost disappear as she weeped in silence.

Yuuta was naturally not okay seeing her like this, as he thought of the best solution and came up with a dark one.

"Hey, Mio. You think you are to blame since you assume your cousin was the one who stole the drive and published it online, right?"

Mio heard him but didn't respond. With her face drowned in guilt and sorrow, she just felt how could she just undo all this.

Little did she expect that Yuuta's following words would be too ruthless for her to avoid.

"Then why not I take care of her instead? Since she is the root of all this. Since she is the reason I am seeing my Mio in so much pain, then why not I misuse my influence and do something irreversible to her? Since I hate her already, isn't it okay if I just make her disa-"

"You mustn't, Yuu."

Mio after seperating herself, instantly covered Yuuta's mouth with her eyes wide in shock as she never expected to hear such words from Yuuta at all.

And the way he was saying such a thing, the profoundness of his words, sent chills down Mio's spine. 

Separating her palm from his lips, Yuuta stared with a narrow gaze at the woman he still could not understand entirely before he muttered in his previous tone.

"I love you, Mio. More than anyone in this world. If anyone dares to make you cry, I won't forgive them regardless of your relationship with them. You have seen my good side Mio which will remain constant for you until the end, but for those who will try to hurt  you..."

Taking a pause and staring directly into her oceanic eyes, he concluded his words.

"...I will make them pay in the worst way possible."

Mio, from start to the end of his confession, which felt oddly honest, was stunned since it was the first time she had seen such eyes adorning the person she never thought had such a side.

To say she was angry with his harsh word would be a lie since what she felt was only true love and affection that oozed with every small gesture and syllable of his statement. 

She was confident that Yuuta would never hurt her, but for some reason, the way he said those things made her believe he might do something unimaginable to those who would hurt her.

And she never would want such thing to happen.

Bringing her face to his chest slowly, she hugged him before muttering in a meek tone.

"I won't cry anymore, so please don't be angry, Yuu. I am getting scared"

Yuuta instantly sobered up, under the soft persuasion of the small girl in his embrace. 

Sighing deeply, he also brought his hand on Mio's frame before dwelling himself in her scent. Calming himself down from the anger which flamed up after so long, Yuuta's whispered in a muffled tone.

"I am sorry for scaring you."

"I am sorry too."

The couple kept on embracing and sharing their feeling through their warmth in silence as various unspoken words traveled between them in the world they only allowed each other to enter.

_____________ 

Mio, along with Yuuta, walked down the side of the stairs side by side as they heard the chattering of some people from the living space.

Mio looked at Yuuta for a second, before they walked toward the source of slow noises, only to get surprised after discovering.

"Ah, Mio, Yuuta-kun."

The one who greeted them was the short, fragile boy with raven hair, Shio. 

As he said, the other people inside the room also turned their heads toward, the couple.

"Sup Mio? "

"Hello, Mio-san, Yuuta-kun. Good morning."

The two who followed with their greetings were Kurumi and Rin, as they smiled at the duo with varied expressions. One was suggestively grinning and the other one became slightly flustered for some reasons.

"Oh, you two are awake. Come join the table. We are going to have breakfast."

Chihiro walked into the living room, with a blue apron around her lower body, as she called for the others too.

Mio was so stunned by their sudden visit so early in the morning, that for several seconds she just stood there staring at them in silence.

Yuuta came forward before he whispered in a gentle tone that only Mio was able to listen.

"They really are good friends, aren't they?"

Mio, who was very well aware of the reason for this sudden union of her classmates,  leaned her back on Yuuta before mumbling under her breathe as a genuine smile spread across her lips.

"Mm, they are..."

__________________ 

A/N:- Next chapter would be a continuation, so look forward to it~

51