The Game~1!
2.3k 3 51
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

**DING**DONG** 

"Coming."

Since Shio was near the main door, he answered the bell and went straight up before twisting the doorknob without taking a peek since he had an idea who could be on the other side.

**CLICK** 

"W-Welcome, Akane-san."

Spoke; with a blush making its way on his face, Shio welcomed the silver-haired woman who appeared on the other side.

Shio's reaction upon seeing Sayuri was justifiable since, currently, she was looking extremely beautiful.

Wearing white jeans with a peach color shirt, she gave the vibe of a mature woman with a glimpse of elegance.

Taking off her round retro glasses, she asked with a faint smile. 

"Yamato Shio-kun, right?"

Shio's face lit up as he heard that Sayuri still remembers him, as in delight to even speak; he only nodded in the end.

Sayuri, seeing such a tame gesture, felt like patting Shio, but she held herself before entering inside.

Changing her sandals with indoor slippers, she went inside before entering the room which Shio led her to. 

"Hello." 

"Hey, Sayuri." 

"Good morning Akane-san." 

"Hi, Sayuri." 

Except for one, everyone greeted Sayuri as she walked in slowly. 

She waved at everyone with a smile as she meekly ran her eyes through the living hall but wasn't able to find the person she wanted to see. 

"Did you bring my clothes?" 

"Kyah!" 

Sayuri jumped on her toes as she heard a heavy voice from her back all of a sudden. 

Turning her head, she found the man she was trying to search, standing there, without any particular emotion on his face. 

Shio and Kurumi almost giggled at the reaction Sayuri gave since it was too adorable to resist. 

"Y-yeah. Here you go." 

Yuuta took the bag, which Sayuri extended,  before turning toward Chihiro. 

"Can I use the bath?" 

"Yeah, sure. Go on." 

Nodding, Yuuta left the hall, with everyone dead silent on his back. 

"Wow, he didn't even say hi." 

Rin whistled as, from what she could see, Yuuta really didn't care how beautiful Sayuri looked or what she wanted to talk about. He just took things he wanted and went away. 

"Well, that's Yuuta-kun for you. Anyway, come on, Sayuri. We are about to start a game." 

Strangely or not, Chihiro sounded a little elated by the fact that Yuuta didn't react to Sayuri's appearance and stayed indifferent like he used to stay with her. 

...

After taking a shower, Yuuta changed into a black oversized full-sleeve T-shirt and white joggers, as he made his way back to the living area, lazily.  

Entering the living room where others were, he saw everyone writing something on small pieces of paper and throwing them in a small bowl. 

Yuuta figured it was a game, so he didn't bother asking and made his way to the others. 

What Yuuta missed was the sudden stoppage of everyone except Shio's movement. 

The peculiar manly smell blended with shampoo's fragrance wafted through the air as the girl, without even turning, could tell Yuuta had just entered after a fresh bath. 

**BA*DUMB** 

The hearts of the five were beating, unsure of the reason. 

Yuuta was completely oblivious to them, as his eyes were fixated on the blonde girl whose face was seemingly redder than usual, for some reason. 

Plopping down just behind Mio, he didn't give her time to prepare before he hugged her from the back and draped his head over her nape. 

"Oh, my~."

"*Whistle*."

"Yu-Yuuta-kun...."

Rin and Shio teased with a subjective gaze while Kurumi only drowned her head further down to hide her embarrassment. Only Sayuri and Chihiro were indifferently working like they were before. 

"You again started calling me so formally..." 

Yuuta grumbled under his breath as he felt like giving her a love bite right there and then, but looking at her bashful reactions, he held back. 

"Mmm..." 

Mio just struggled only to hide her face in the end. She was very embarrassed! 

Mio's reaction was justifiable since she didn't like doing such intimate things in front of others, especially in front of her friends. And for some reason, it made her feel a little guilty too. 

Suddenly Chihiro got up with a smile and wordlessly went to the kitchen. 

Only after she took out something from the fridge her voice made everyone startled in the group. 

"Mio~ Can you help me?"

If someone had listened carefully, then they might have noticed the difference between the natural tone of Chihiro and the voice which came out from the kitchen right now. 

Her voice was melodious, yet there were no emotions hidden behind her words at all. 

Mio, finding the chance to escape, got out of Yuuta's embrace without letting the man pull her back and dashed away to the kitchen. 

The only person who observed this whole situation, along with Chihiro's indirect reaction toward Yuuta and Mio's intimacy, was Sayuri. 

But then again, she didn't have anything to do with others, so she did her work and wrote the content on paper for the game. 

Soon Chihiro and Mio returned with a tray filled with refreshers as they sat together just opposite Yuuta. 

"Okay then, let me tell you guys the rules of the game." 

Bringing the glass bottle in between the group of seven who were sitting in a formation of 'O' with the bottle just as the center, Chihiro spoke after grabbing everyone's attention. 

"Wherever the tip stops, the person in front has to take a chit from the bowl and answer, 'Whether they have or not.' If you answer yes, then the person on the other side of the bottle may ask you something related to it.  Any questions?" 

Since Chihiro explained it so accurately, no one asked any further before the raven-haired girl brought her hand over the bottle and, with a spin, commenced the game. 

**SPIN** 

The bottle spun for just ten seconds before its speed decreased significantly, as it finally stopped for the first time in front of... 

_________________ 

A/N: - Oof... It's going to be hectic, but I love it... Hehe~

Editor : Zenon #4120

51