Onsen~
736 3 16
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Despite having a car, Mio insisted to ride the train if possible and convenient for Yuuta. And since the latter was okay with anything his girlfriend desired, they took the first train available to their destination.

There were not a lot of passengers since this time of month people tend to stay rather at home and enjoy their warm time inside a blanket while feasting on unhealthy food.

Mio had also the same plans for the rest of her holiday until this certain trip didn't land this morning.

"I can't believe we actually are going on a trip just after a fleeting idea you had last night."

With her eyes wide open, Mio sat on her seat as she still had some issues comprehending the situation she was pulled in.

Yuuta, sitting just on her left smiled in amusement upon seeing her expression as he replied in a warming tone.

"Well, I don't like to linger on the hopes of next time. I just want to spend as much time I can with my girl."

Yuuta nudged her shoulder lightly as he spoke but in return, Mio expressed nothing. She remained still which made Yuuta raise his brows as he held her hand fondly and uttered soon after.

"If you don't want, we can return from here as well. You know, I don't like forcing you-"

Mio, who was brought back from her daze due to Yuuta's hand, instantly turned her head in the direction and rebutted his misconception.

"Don't be silly, Yuu. I am over the moon spending time with you like this and also very much excited for the trip."

There didn't seem that Mio was forcing herself to speak those words which lifted some weight off Yuuta.

However, he knew something was bothering him for which he only had to stay silent as the girl herself began to narrate her reason for worrying.

"I am just uneasy about dad."

Yuuta intervened with their fingers as he tried to soothe her anxiety.

It was understandable from Mio's stance that she would be worried since she have yet to tell her father about her boyfriend. And not talk about, going on a trip….

Yuuta was set free from his house without many queries because of his recent behavior which assured his parents that Yuuta would not do anything reckless.

But he was sure, that as soon they hear that Yuuta is outing a trip with a girl they would surely get concerned for Sayuri.

It was not like, Mirai and Toshio were do not concern themselves with Yuuta but it would be Sayuri's life that Yuuta would be playing with if despite having a fiancee he was found roaming around with someone else.

In either case, the elders would be worried for their daughter's well-being just because Yuuta planned this abrupt trip.

"Now I think about it…"

Yuuta wasn't regretting his decision nor he could ever feel bad for spending time with Mio. It's just, he should have taken the time and planned everything out first.

*Sigh*

Mio somehow understood what he was thinking at the moment and she by no means wanted him to make that face.

She let go of his hand and hooked their arm before snuggling close as much she can before addressing her boyfriend in a complaining tone.

"If you tell me that you regret taking me on a trip now, then I might bite you right here and now."

Yuuta's slight gloom disappeared as he saw Mio's 'threatening' gaze and also the way she flaunted her slight usual sharp canine made him chuckle as he encircled her shoulder to comfortably embrace her.

Mio also loosened up as she made a mental note to punish the man afterward and enjoy the warmth for now.

The people around them who were going to work or just like the couple, planning to spend their family time at some distant place, had glances roaming on these two early morning young birds.

Both Mio and Yuuta had remarkable features that one would remember at least for a day or two if they even look at them for once. Not to talk about the pink atmosphere…

But neither Yuuta nor Mio gave a single crap about the public. It was not like they were exhibitionists but these small hugs and cuddling wouldn't hurt anyone either.

"So where are we going?"

Yuuta saw the expectant look in her eye and felt slightly guilty yet again for the lack of preparation that brought this rash decision of his.

Sighing, he leaned back on the seat and so did Mio as he told her about his not-so-romantic plan.

"We will stop at Naganohara as you have already read in the ticket. After that, we will take a bus to Kusatsu town. There is a resort and onsen. And also some local shopping districts. I know I should have-"

"That's great Yuu! We are going to the onsen, there couldn't be anything better than that in this freaking winter. And I have heard there is an ancient shrine and various specialties in n that place…."

The twinkle in her eyes could be anything but fake which made Yuuta astonished and relieved at the same time as his shoulder slumped in comfort.

He listened to Mio continuing about what excellent knowledge she had about the place which Yuuta only saw on the first in the list he searched last night.

In his past life he never desired nor had permission to visit anywhere other than the shrine and back to Minka(Japanese house).

But now, things have changed.

"Ah, Mio."

"Hmm."

Mio halted in the middle of her explanation of how excellent choice Yuuta picked for their trip as she heard him continuing, only for her to turn red in embarrassment upon hearing.

"There is a shared bath as well in the room I have booked…."

_______________

A/N: - My knowledge of the places I mentioned is shallow and intangible to reality. So please don't mind me and just enjoy the story as fiction.

Drop a comment tho if you are prepared with your insulin~

16