Sharing the same room?!
728 1 13
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After finishing the light snack at the cafe, Yuuta and Mio left the place and boarded the bus leading uphill to the main town.

Yuuta took a packet of rice crackers and some hot drinks for the bus as well since it takes three hours to reach, taking the weather condition into consideration.

Fortunately, there were insulated buses available which brightened up Mio’s gloomy mood after she re-entered the harsh cold outside of the cafeteria.

While hugging Yuuta’s arm with no practical gap remaining in between them, Mio enjoyed the outside scenery with a sparkle in her precious blue eyes, and a contented smile curving her lips.

“It’s beautiful isn’t it?”

Mio turned her head and nodded vigorously as she felt short on words how elated she was to come on this trip.

Yuuta’s previous guilt about planning this abrupt trip lessened with that single smile.

“You know, I love snow. And being here with you like this…..”

Turning to face Yuuta once again, Mio with her face slightly heated spoke in a whispering tone, “ I feel like this is a dream which might end any moment if I let go of you.”

Yuuta was stunned hearing such a heartfelt confession from the girl he had ever come to love. Mio is the only girl whom Yuuta only wanted to see happy in the game he played in last life. And seeing her like this, Yuuta felt he had succeeded to a certain extent.

Seeing her adorable face being so close, her sweet breathe colliding on his face, he just leaned forward and pecked on her cold yet moist lips.

“!!!”

Mio wide-eyed stared at his smirking smile which threatened that he might kiss her again. She might not have minded, but there were a lot of people around and the seat adjacent to them had a clear view as well.

She retracted her gazes and refocused on the outside once again.

“Baka…”

Yuuta grinned upon seeing her ears reddening as well as he felt like biting it, but knowing how embarrassed she became in public places, he held himself…
…for now.

—---------------------------------

The bus took two and a half an hour to reach the sole bus stand of the onsen town.

Just like every other passenger, Yuuta and Mio also descended out of the transport while carrying their respective bag.

“ It’s high altitude, so give me that and also tell me if you feel uncomfortable.”

Mio wanted to say that she has visited higher places before as well since she goes for a family trip to hill stations every summer. But who would reject such protective worrying boyfriend’s advice~

“Mm-mm.”

Obediently she handed her backpack to Yuuta before both of them went to the resting bench nearby.

Mio had to inform her mother and Yuuta had to call the agent who booked the resort up here.

Soon a man in his late thirties arrived at the scene with an appealing smile on his face as Mio also got done with her call.

“Welcome, Kiriya-san. I hope your journey was comfortable.”

“Yes, it was.”

Mio raised her brows upon hearing such unhidden respect blended in the man’s voice for Yuuta. The man bowed in front of Mio as well for which Mio only nodded in return.

For some reason she didn’t bow back as she would have in normal circumstances. Was it Yuuta’s influence? And why does it feel more like she has been behaving like her wife?

After exchanging some words with Yuuta the man took the bags from him and asked both of them to follow.

“Who is he?”

Mio asked in a whispering tone since the man was just some steps ahead of them.

“Just a colleague. He is trustable so don’t worry.”

Mio wasn’t suspecting the man since he gave a good vibe with his behavior but still hearing Yuuta’s words gave her assurance.

Yuuta could understand her anxiety since it probably was her first time out of town trip without her parents. Even Yuuta didn’t have any experience in roaming different places even though he gets opportunities to visit foreign land almost every weekend.

His parents are just like that kind of fun-loving people…

But he has ways to return back safe even without any resources in hand so he was mostly chill.
.-.-.-.

After a short walk of ten minutes, they finally reached the resort where they were going to stay.

It was the centric and the biggest resort of the town and definitely the most expensive as well.

Mio’s eyes weren’t resting at all ever since she entered the two traditional gates of the resort which led them to a beautiful garden. It had a stone path carved in the middle and either side was decorated with different flora. There were resting benches as well and the way the employees had kept the garden made it tempting to have a closer look.

“We will come here after freshening up.”

Mio lowered her gaze since she realized how desperate she was behaving. But Yuuta didn’t mind at all. More like he was happy that Mio liked the place.

Inside the reception, the man who led the couple, called for the staff, and sliding a Japanese bill in his pocket he murmured something before the boy walked forward and with a bow asked Mio and Yuuta to follow.

“I will handle the formalities, Kiriya-san, so please go ahead.”

Yuuta nodded toward the man before he began to follow the hotel staff inside the resort.

Suddenly Mio realized something as they were getting guided to their rooms.
Her face heated up in an instant and she had to forge all her willpower to not let her expression change.

But thought was making it impossible to stay calm at all…

‘ We are going to stay in the same room…that means…..’

—-------------------------------

A/N: Mio thought she would dodge the bathing part but what would happen inside the covers?

If you are hyped then let me know~

13