Fulfilling wishes?
592 6 14
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Nearly at seven, the group of four walked out of the resort to enjoy the festival organized nearby.

The looks these four were getting from the passersby was anything but normal since under general circumstances, people tend to just glance at someone they find attractive or unique. But these four were getting long stares and some even clicked pictures as well.

Though of course, it wouldn't remain on their device for long since Yuuta could not allow Mio's pictures on others' phones.

Wearing traditional yukata, Chihiro was on the right side of Yuuta. Her dark green and white dress gave her an elegant and mysterious vibe and it went perfectly with her raven hair tied up in a bun with a wooden hairpin holding it in place.

She was not being outshined by the beauty of the other two, that much she was sure of. Though she accepts that among the three, Sayuri looks the most refined and eye-catching ojou-sama, it doesn't mean Chihiro was looking any inferior to others at the moment.

"And I thought that there would be less crowd because of cold..." Mio muttered as the four came to a halt just before the street markets which were lined up in an arranged manner on either side of the street.

The place was crowded enough to not make it any different than those back in Tokyo. Well, considering the fact that this place was one of the best-suited destinations in winter, this hustle was to be expected.

"Let's pair up and remain close alright?"

Yuuta spoke before Mio turned to look at him. Chihiro wasn't able to hear what Mio muttered to Yuuta but for some reason, he frowned, borderline complaining.

However, under the pleading gaze of Mio, he conceded.

"Okay, so let's go Sayuri-san." Mio took the hand of the silver-haired maiden making her startle for a bit before they began walking ahead of the last remaining two.

*Ba* *Dumb*

Being left alone with Yuuta who looked extra handsome and enticing in that sexy yukata, was making Chihiro tensed up at the same time, excited well.

"Shall we get going, as well?"

He asked, with his usual politeness blended with his words.

Chihiro wanted more. To be held by her hand and taken toward the festival without asking her. It would have felt more couple-like. However, she has to be satisfied with this much at the moment.

"Sure."

The festival was not that big but the number of people was making it more livelier and also considering the fact that there would be fireworks around nine o'clock as well, makes it more so enthralling to be here.

Chihiro and Yuuta walked side by side at an appropriate distance of fifteen centimeters between them. Finding Yuuta's eyes glued to Mio who was currently chatting with Sayuri some steps ahead, made Chihiro inwardly pout.

"How do I look today, Yuuta-kun?"

Chihiro asked to break the silence between them.

"Hmm...you look pretty. Especially that hairpin yours is quite eye-catching."

"Is it? I am glad that I chose it for today."

She wasn't able to help her gush in delight as she replied cheerfully. To be praised by your crush is not something everyone attains, but Chihiro has now acquired that achievement.

At least Yuuta was not entirely absorbed with Mio and pays attention to Chihiro from time to time as well.

"Ah..." Suddenly her smiling face broke as someone struck her shoulder making Chihiro nearly fall backward, only to be held by a strong arm supporting her body.

Chihiro lifted her gaze and saw that Yuuta was leaning toward her with his right arm placed behind her back and left hand holding her by her forearm.

The distance between their faces was quite close and their position was exhilarating enough to bring a crimson blush all over her face. At that moment, Chihiro received the compliment of her lifetime. Yuuta was...actually willing to remain in such an intimate spot for more than necessary and that was enough for Chihiro to realize her chances.

Soon Yuuta stood straight and helped Chihiro as well before he offered her to remain on the inner side of the path so no such accident occurs again.

Chihiro readily nodded and with her small ears still tainted with evident redness, she began walking along with him.

"You want Takoyaki?"

Yuuta asked as they moved some steps ahead. There were various stalls for fast food so Yuuta chose a random one. Mio was nearby, buying candies so he was relieved for the time being. She seemed to be enjoying herself and that was all that mattered.

Chihiro thought for some seconds before she replied, "I do want to eat but won't be able to finish the whole serving. I am still full after that evening snack."

"Then let's share since I am also not that hungry."

Saying such, Yuuta moved toward the shop and ordered the food, leaving a stunned Chihiro at the side of the shop.

Chihiro had a hard time digesting the fact that she was going to eat with Yuuta from the same plate(container). Is she about to die so god is fulfilling all her fantasies?

'If it's true then tonight... ' Her face couldn't have gotten any redder.

Strangely, Yuuta went toward the shop next to Takoyaki one before he returned with a hot steaming Takoyaki paper container in hand.

"Here." He handed over some stickers which upon touching did Chihiro realize it was hand warmer stamps. She put it in between her hands and felt her already numb hands getting vitality back.

"Ahhhh~" She moaned in delight with her cheeks loosening up. Seriously, in the stress of today's date she wasn't paying attention to herself at all.

But it was the same for Yuuta. He always was and is considerate toward her.

Gazing at the small smile he had and his gentle gaze made Chihiro even more assured of one thing.

'That's it... I cannot hold myself anymore, Yuu... '

******

A/N: - . I was taking a break to come up with the ending and I can say that it's still undecided. I am thinking to go with two routes.

Don't worry I would try to at least update this story weekly.

Peace out✌️

14