Chapter 8: Adventures of a Mortal
276 0 9
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Oh, hello! Welcome to another chapter. From this chapter on, I'll refer to Mind Power and Energy as Spiritual Energy, in the future, more modifications may happen, but it'll have reasonable explanations in the chapter. This chapter is also slightly shorter than others, sorry. Anyway, enjoy the chapter!

Invisible to the living beings within the World of Origin, Ethan quietly looked over them. Under his near-infinite strength in the World of Origin, his Omniscience was analyzing every beings, their past and their future, and so he muttered, ''This is a bit hard for me, it'll affect me when I leave the World of Origin...''

In the World of Origin, he is able to use Omniscience and Omnipotence perfectly, but if he used it to a certain extent, it would have some side effects on his weak body and soul. Of course, Ethan just needed to rest and it would be fine, ''Unexpectedly, there are so many strong beings in the World of Origin... Many of them are on the verge of a breakthrough, this is exactly the opportunity they need to advance...''

He was also using the Palace of Knowledge to speed up the development of the living beings within his world. Ethan collected the treasures born within Heavenly Dao, some of them useful to sublimate the soul, others were useful to strengthen the body. All in all, aside from the huge opportunity at the end, these treasures were enough for the beings in his world.

Something worth of a note is that Ethan could use the treasures in the World of Origin, as they were born of the purest kind of Spiritual Energy from Heavenly Dao. It's just that the current him couldn't absorb them yet as he hasn't formally stepped in his own path, 'I also can't just take the treasures for myself. Heavenly Dao is just a few hundred years old, the treasures born from it aren't self-sufficient in the long term, not yet.'

However, once a thousand years are completed, Heavenly Dao will have enough energy to be self-sufficient even if Ethan collects Spiritual Energy every now and then. What Ethan wants is not instant benefits, rather, he wants Heavenly Dao to be perfected as new beings discover new paths.

Ethan's path is not a single path, rather, it's the path of every single being in his World. As such, the more his World is perfected, the more perfect his own path will be. From the very start, he was destined to take a different path of transcendence, not limited to the existing ones.

Just as he was analyzing the beings entering the Palace of Knowledge, Ethan felt something different. A very peculiar human was seen in his mind, 'Oh? He was originally a genius, admired by his entire Clan, but his cultivation base suddenly fell to the bottom? His Clan started to despise him, even servants treated him badly, his sister has a mysterious physique he doesn't know?'

It would be a lie if Ethan said he didn't feel amused. It seemed that the first protagonist of Heavenly Dao was born, 'It has no consciousness, but that doesn't stop a protagonist from appearing at all, it's a subconscious action of it. How interesting. And he's not arrogant, nor is he a lustful person? Is this truly a protagonist?'

'Through all odds, this 'protagonist' awakened the first Heavenly Physique, Chaos Heaven Body, found many opportunities to quickly rise in strength... This... Isn't this a cliche protagonist template?' Ethan thought as his face twitched impercetibly, he was truly speechless. The only difference, in his opinion, is that the protagonist wouldn't go everywhere provoking people, but quietly found opportunities to strengthen himself.

The Chaos Heaven Body, the first Heavenly Physique, is very strong. In just ten years, the once weak mortal achieved Returning Core Realm despite the high requirements of his physique, 'I guess I should check the logs about this person...'

Around 500 years passed since the Great Era of Cultivation started.

The first and previous owner of the Chaos Heaven Body awakened it 300 years ago, due to his own arrogance, ended up dying before fully growing up. His naturally sublimated Soul was able to flee and found his sucessor, conveniently awakening the Chaos Heaven Body, but it seemed to be sealed by a mysterious force.

The enemies of the previous owner of the Chaos Heaven Body didn't want to see it reappearing due to its own strength of making the new user being able to have a naturally sublimated Soul, making its way to the Ethereal Life Realm very smooth. The sucessor, found around 10 years ago, is called Ye Tian.

Chaos Heaven Body, after 500 years passed, was the first physique to be perfected as Heavenly Dao had more paths perfected. It allows the owner to refine Heavenly Tribulation, Heavenly Flames born between Heaven and Earth and has no bottlenecks all the way up to Ascending Decay Peak.

''...''

Although Ethan already knew that the perfect physiques of the Cultivation Path were strong, seeing it with his own eyes did surprise him a bit. The strongest physique allowed its owner to refine the two strongest attacking powers, Heavenly Tribulation and Heavenly Flames for its own use. Not to mention that it didn't have any bottlenecks in the mortal realms, it meant that Ye Tian, with enough Spiritual Energy, could easily achieve the peak of Ascending Decay Realm.

Although it wasn't included in the logs, Ethan also knew that the owner of the Chaos Heaven Body was naturally attuned to the Dao, meaning that he could easily master many kinds of Dao, 'For this reason, I must make him one of the Keepers of Knowledge. He'll be able to perfect Heavenly Dao faster due to his physique.'

If it was just a strong physique, Ethan wouldn't care at all. However, this physique wasn't just strong, it allows the owner to easily master the Dao of Heaven and Earth. He had a hunch that once the first being to achieve the Immortal Realm appears, his World of Origin will undergo a huge change.

Ethan smiled as he saw Ye Tian entering the Palace of Knowledge, also staring at Lu Zun as the man explored the huge space within the Palace of Knowledge, 'This 'protagonist' is luckier than I thought. The future that awaits him is truly wonderful, yes?'

''Internal system, I want you to record Ye Tian's experience, from his very birth to the moment he achieves the peak of Ascending Decay Realm. Then, create a file named...'' 

Thinking for a moment or so, Ethan smiled lightly before muttering, ''Adventures of a Mortal.''

Although I won't be giving spoilers, keep in mind that these files created every now and then by Ethan will be important in the future! I hope you guys enjoyed the chapter, hehe!

9