Chapter 11: Seven Immortals
305 5 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Wow, longest chapter so far, 1.815 words without counting this note! This doesn't mean much, but it was extremely enjoyable to write this chapter, hehe. Ahem, ahem... Don't forget to add the novel to your reading list, leave a like and a comment for the chapter and a rating for the novel! I truly appreciate it!

Each of the seven Keepers of Knowledge didn't talk much with each other after the young man's Soul dissipated. Each of the seven kinds of Knowledge flooded their brains with new things, they had a brief description of the realms above Ascending Decay and also a lot of knowledge about Immortal Realm.

Floatings islands full of mist composed purely of Immortal Qi, a kind of Spiritual Energy purified to the extreme. Even a wisp of Immortal Qi could annihilate the strongest being at the peak of Ascending Decay Realm. Under the floating islands, a river of Spiritual Energy composed the whole Immortal Realm.

If one wanted to travel through the Immortal Realm, they needed to fly and resist the sheer pressure of the Immortal Qi within Heaven and Earth, or try to venture through the chaotic sea of Spiritual Energy. Ethan was already working hard to make the Immortal Realm a real thing, his Omnipotence within the World of Origin wasn't a joke at all.

His Omniscience already had enough Knowledge about the path of a cultivator for him to create these things. However, Ethan was prepared to suffer once he goes out of the World of Origin, 'After all... Making the proccess of artificial ascenscion to Immortal Realm, the landscape of it, and above all, Immortal Qi.'

'Oh, man... I'm pretty sure this will make me sleep for a good deal of time.' Ethan thought while already thinking of the consequences of using Omnipotence to its full potential, 'Anyway, at least it doesn't have any big side-effect. All of this will get better once Heavenly Dao reaches a thousand years.'

Truth to be told, Ethan is quite lazy. If not because of the humanoid beings at the moon, he wouldn't go through the path of creating worlds at all, rather, he would find different ways to slowly get stronger. For someone with Omniscience, all it takes to find ways of strengthening himself despite the limits imposed by Omniscience and Omnipotence is time.

'But this is very good. Once this is done, I'll be able to rest more.' Ethan thought as he brought both hands together, mysterious energies composed of the purest substances slowly formed mist. During this time, he wasn't simply watching the World of Origin grow, he had [Assimilated] four more nodes of reality.

After the first four nodes of reality were assimilated, his Mind had already adapted. After assimilating one node of reality, Ethan would simply absorb an extremely small amount of Spiritual Energy from Heavenly Dao to 'heal' his tired Mind, 'This is very convenient. If not because there are tens of millions of nodes throughout the whole planet, I could use this method to assimilate Earth.'

If the nodes of reality of Earth were assimilated, it would become his personal 'playground'. 

The space of these nodes of reality were more than enough to create the Immortal Realm, but its nodes of reality aren't connected with the nodes of reality that compose the World of Origin. Ethan made so that once someone ascends, they would be teleported to a random place of the Immortal Realm through the power of Heavenly Dao. 

As the mysterious energies composed of the purest substances were gathered, a single black-colored sphere was floating in space between his hands. Ethan's eyes shone as they seemed to contain the deepest secrets of the universe, a wave of his hands could create a world, a snap of his fingers could create a Realm of Immortals.

The black-colored sphere floating between his hands exploded, and Immortal Qi flooded the whole world.

A world composed of rivers of the purest Spiritual Energy was formed, and soon islands floating in the void were made one after another. Each island was half the size of the Mortal Realm, and around thirty were made. The Immortal Realm was extremely huge, enough to fit fifteen 'Mortal Realms', and its size would expand even more once Ethan assimilated more nodes of reality.

The Heavenly Dao was managing the entire 'World of Origin', thus, both the Mortal Realm and Immortal Realm were included in it. [1]

Of course, it must be noted that it's extremely huge in the perspective of an ant. Though, Ethan does have a plan to make these creations of 'normal' size, but that's just in the future. The current him can't do it yet.

'This is going to hurt, sigh...' Ethan thought to himself, he had already prepared himself mentally before leaving the World of Origin.

...

As he left the World of Origin, Ethan only felt his vision spinning endlessly. Dizziness, headache and others side-effects that affected both on his Body and Soul assaulted him. Luckily, he had already ordered no one to approach the main house before entering the World of Origin.

Ethan barely had time to think, his Mind seemed to be turn off. The side-effects of creating a whole World fifteen times bigger than one he just needed to change the shape were even bigger than he had calculated before, but this was already recorded by his Omniscience. In the next time, he will be able to accurately calculate the side-effects.

This was the biggest advantage given to Omniscience, as long as it came in touch with any kind of Knowledge, everything about it would be recorded. The past, present and future of a 'Knowledge' would be recorded, this is also one of the main reasons he named the Palace of Knowledge like that.

It represented his Omniscience the most.

However, Ethan already couldn't think about that anymore as he had already fallen unconscious. He would only come to wake up after more than 16 hours later.

12 hours after Ethan fell unconscious, huge changes were taking place in the Mortal Realm.

...

Ye Tian, no longer young like before, was already more than 500 years old.

In his first ten years of cultivation, he had achieved the peak of Returning Core Realm. With no bottlenecks, he was unimpended all the way to the peak of Ascending Peak Realm. He held the Knowledge about Pill Refining, including Spiritual Treasures and special substances required to refine Pills.

With this Knowledge and his Chaos Heaven Body, it took him a hundred years to achieve the peak of Ascending Peak Realm. His body was free of the decays of 'Man', and so did his Soul. 

The remaining four hundred years were used by him to spread the Knowledge about Pill Refining, and so he created his own force, [Divine Pill Palace]. He also used these four hundred years to comprehend the Dao of Heaven and Earth. As someone naturally attuned to the Dao, it was very easy for him.

It didn't take long for him to awaken the biggest power of the Chaos Heaven Body, the [Chaos World]. It allowed him to create a very world within his internal space, with living beings. It's just that he couldn't do it yet, only after he achieves the first Immortal Realm will he be able to make living beings appear there.

And these living beings would be able to cultivate normally and leave the [Chaos World] once their cultivation reaches a certain level. At the same time, Ye Tian had comprehended the ultimate Dao of his physique, the Dao of Chaos, it was a fusion of five kinds of Dao.

The fused kinds of Dao were the Space Dao, Extreme Wind Dao, Heavenly Flame Dao, Tribulation Dao and Life Dao.

With calm eyes, Ye Tian floated in the void while wearing all kinds of treasures. An armor of the highest grade, one of the strongest Swords between Heaven and Earth, a ring that provided huge defense, etc.

Ye Tian was preparing to undergo the Immortal Tribulation, the Knowledge left behind by him would leave legends to the future generations. He, along with the Keepers of Knowledge, prepared the world about the future catastrophe that would come, ''The beings from the Demon Realm are preparing to invade our World once again. They are, just like us, building up their strength from scratch as well.''

In an instant, the aura of someone at the peak of Ascending Decay Realm shot towards the sky. Like a beam that illuminated the darkness, Ye Tian's aura burned like a sun, and so it attracted the attention of every being in the Mortal Realm.

A tall man with long hair and golden-colored eyes stared at the distance before a small smile took place in his face, ''That brat is going to pass the Immortal Tribulation, yes? I guess it's time for us, old guys, to ascend as well. Our Knowledge was left behind, the future generations can work hard as we build foundations for them in the Immortal Realm.''

His eyes shone with golden brilliance, and along with him, six other auras shot at the sky. The seven cultivators who stood at the peak of the Mortal Realm were undergoing the Immortal Tribulation together!

This day was destined to be recorded in the history of the Mortal Realm for countless eras, for they were the first Immortals. The common people already knew that the Immortal Realm truly existed, so they weren't very shocked. 

''HAHAHAHA! Lu Zun, you old bastard, it seems that it's time for us to ascend!'' The Dwarf King laughed heartily as he held a huge hammer with just one hand. Despite the long distance, his voice was clearly transmitted to Lu Zun. The latter smiled lightly before nodding, ''Yes, we're making history.''

Seven clouds enough to cover the Sun were gathered in the sky, and multi-colored lightning flashed every now and then. The sound of thunder reverberated throughout the entire Mortal Realm, and the lightning descended powerfully!

1000 years have passed since the Great Era of Cultivation started, 500 years since the Palace of Knowledge appeared. The Keepers of Knowledge spread what they knew and warned the Mortal Realm about the dangers they were going to face in a few thousand years.

With the Knowledge of Civilization held by Wang Qian'er, the Dark Abyss Sect Master, they were able to quickly develop and spread knowledge better than before. Under their rule, the whole Mortal Realm prospered, a golden age where geniuses were born endlessly started.

As the Golden Age of Cultivation started, the Keepers of Knowledge finally chose to ascend to the Immortal Realm. Ye Tian, Di Qian, Luo Ye, Gu Meng, Hei Gou, Lu Zun and Wang Qian'er ascended smoothly, and so they arrived at the Immortal Realm and started to lay down the foundation for future generations.

As they set foot in the first realm of Immortals, the Pure Immortal Realm, the Mortal Realm created statues of them. They were crowned as the 'Seven Immortals'.

Ye Tian has set foot in the Pure Immortal Realm, and so his journey up to this moment was recorded and safely guarded.

File: Adventures of a Mortal.

Status: Complete

[End of the First Arc - For more info, look at the Author's Note]


Note [1]: In order to keep things more organized, this note is required. Keep in mind that both the Mortal Realm and Immortal Realm are included in the World of Origin. When I mention World of Origin, it means the eight nodes of reality assimilated by Ethan, which includes both the Mortal and Immortal Realm. When I mention Mortal Realm, then I'm only referring to the Mortal Realm, not the World of Origin as a whole.

Helloooo! The first arc of the Vol. 1 of the novel was completed, hurray! This arc is named [Mortal Realm], the name of the next arc will be a surprise for now, hehe. And no, the next arc isn't named [Immortal Realm], can you guess its name? Anyway, I hope you have enjoyed the novel up to now, give me some feedback in the comments! Thaaanks!

8