Chapter 16
48 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After Yang was pulled in to the crack in space, Mig tried to go after him, but she couldn't enter the crack. She tried everything she could, punching kicking the crack, but nothing worked. She decided to wait patiently, so she sat down in front of the portal and waited.

Hours went by, but she stayed there without moving. Snow started falling, covering the land once again. The area was slowly painted white even though the snow covered her, but she didn't move. She was staring at the gate and waited for Yang to return.

She didn't know how long she stayed there in the cold, but she noticed that two people had approached her, and all of them had the same outfit as Yang. They were Elder Dong and sect master Dsuo.

Dsuo: Litle girl, why are you sitting in the snow? Did something happen?
Mig: Y-Yang... he was dragged in by that portal! I am waiting for him to return!
Dsuo: What?

Duso rushed next to Mig, and he was shocked once he saw the gate to the castle.

Dsuo: H-how can it be?! We didn't notice its appearance.
Dong: What are you talking about? What happened?
Dsuo: Come and see for yourself. A crack in space had appeared.
Dong: Impossible!

Dong rushed next to Dsuo and was stunned.

Dsuo: I am going in, I must save Yang!
Dong: I will go with you!

The two of them walked into the portal, but they couldn't enter; it was as if they had hit an invisible wall. Dsuo punched the crack, but it had no result, only creating a giant blast of wind. He wanted to punch the portal once again, but the gate started emitting some sort of energy, and Dsuo decided to make some distance. The energy emitted from the crack son turned into lightning bolts which were striking its surroundings, so Dsuo had no choice but to pull Mig away.

Duso: What could be going on inside?!
Dong: This is a new phenomenon!
Mig: Let me go! I must go back and wait for him!
Dsuo: Litle girl, these cracks in space are extremely dangerous and deadly!

The gate started expanding in size, but a sudden bolt of lightning struck it and vanished. Once the are were fully visible, Dsuo, Dong and Mig noticed that Yang was lying in a pool of blood, covered with dozens of wounds. Dsuo instantly rushed to him and inspected him.

Dsuo: What a reckless person... but clever person you are, Yang.
Mig: What happened to him?! Is he alright?
Dsuo: I am afraid he will not be waking up any time soon... he over extorted his strength and managed to make a forced breakthrough to survive, but it seriously injured him. Both inside and out.
Dong: You mean he could think of that in the midst of battle?
Dsuo: I believe, as a last resort, he choose pain over death. Still, it is a miracle that he is still alive. We must take him back to the sect to monitor him.
Dong: I understand.

Dsuo carefully picked Yang up and was about to leave.

Dsuo: Litle girl, I believe seeing you once he wakes up would be most beneficial, so why don't you come with us and help us monitor and look after him?

Mig didn't reply, and she was looking at the ground. She wanted to hide her face from others because tears filled her eyes and were flowing down on her cheeks, so she only nodded. Dong gently put his hand on top of her head and stroked her hair.

Dong: He will be fine, don't worry. Our sect master won't let him die, no matter what, I am sure.
Mig: Right!

Mig cleared her tears and followed the cultivators.

3