Chapter 25
49 1 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

In a world of darkness and nothingness, a young child was floating. The girl had dark purple shoulder long hair, and instead of a dress, she had a very smooth and thin purple aura around her body, serving as an outfit. In addition, she had purple eyes, which gave some light. As she was floating, she was staring forward and was smiling.

Girl: Fascinating! It seems I won't be bored for much longer.

She snapped her fingers, and she was no longer in a black world but in a gigantic bedroom with only a single bed in its centre, which she was sitting on. The bed was made of metal and had some dents all over its surface. Also, the bed was fixed to the ground. And its legs were extended upwards; these extensions had no purpose.

Girl: But I can't wait!!

The girl hit one of the pillars at the end of the bed, almost completely breaking it. But then she jumped up and kicked her own bed, completely deforming furniture.

GirL: Ups... It seems I wasn't paying attention again; well, I will just have it fixed.

She sat back, and someone knocked on the door.

Man: My lady, I apologise for the disturbance; you should see this!

The girl jumped up and rushed to the door, she wanted to grab the handle of the door, but in her excitement, she pushed her hand through the door and didn't stop in time; thus, she rushed through it, completely shattering it.

Girl: uh...

Outside she saw a butler who was at least two meters tall with short spiky black hair. She barely reached his stomach, but the moment the man noticed the girl, he kneeled down.

Man: Shall I call people to repair your room, again, my lady?

Girl: Yes, I believe that would be wise. Also, I think a table would be lovely to have a place to sit down. I might be expecting visitors.

Man: My lady, You already had dozens of tables, but none survived longer than a few hours. You broke all of them as soon as you wanted to use them.

Girl: Are you my boss to tell me what to do?

Man: No, my lady, I do apologise, but I was only stating the events that have already transpired... a few times

Girl: So you are saying I can't have what I want?

Man: Of course not, my lady! No one would dare to defy your wish. I was just a bit surprised.

Girl: Good that you know who you are dealing with. Now let's head to the opening portal.

Man: But... my lady, I don't remember informing you about that occurrence yet.

Girl: Do you think I still have feathers on my back?

Man: Well, you do seem very energetic and happy for some reason, so I believe you knew it already.

Girl: Good boy! Since you could read me so well, I will tell you that, if my calculations are correct, I will get a new treasure.

Man: I am happy to hear that, my lady!

Girl: I have foreseen that the portal will open around a sect called Xusun Pavilion. So let's go over to the gate, shall we?

The girl touched the head of the butler and snapped her finger right after. The two of them found themselves in front of an aura with a cordon around it. The butler was struggling to breathe and stay on his knees.

Man: My...lady, please... next time... do warn me... before you take us away... You know I am too weak... for these sorts of... movements.

Girl: Oh opsy, I totally forgot how weak you are.

The space in the encircled area started gaining small cracks, and these cracks were gradually increasing and expanding.

Man: My lady, shall I call the army?

Girl: No need. The two of us will be plenty... I am not expecting much resistance.

The space stopped cracking, and a giant black portal appeared in the surrounded region. The girl walked closer, but a man wearing grey robes jumped through the portal. The girl appeared right behind the intruder, and the intruder had his heart removed, for it was in The girl's grip, which she crushed.

Girl: I have changed my mind. Collect the valuables from this one, then clean the mess up. When I am back, you can send the collectors.

Man: As you command!

The girl stepped through the portal, and she found herself in a smaller house. The portal was very close to a wall, and her nose almost touched the wall. The moment she stepped out, a hand full of men wearing grey robes surrounded her, pointing weapons at her.

Man: Stop right there, intruder! This territory belongs to Xusun Pavilion! State your business!

Girl: Where is your sect master?

Man2: He left a few days ago, don't worry if you comply; we will not hurt you!

Girl: Comply? Are you saying that a mighty being such as myself should obey worms beneath her feet?

The girl seemed to have vanished for a split second, and then everyone collapsed around her. Once she was no longer surrounded, she looked up at the ceiling.

Girl: Hm... a barrier... Let's play with the array a bit.

The girl unleashed her devastating aura, shaking and demolishing the whole house she was in. Once the hose was no more, her aura turned into a giant pillar of energy that hit the membrane but didn't go past it.

The previously barely noticeable barrier was quickly turning into a dark purple one. As for the members of the sect, they were rushing at the intruder, but before they could have reached her, the whole barrier was already purple.

The girl snapped her fingers, and everyone in the perimeter fell and was pushed to the ground. Almost everyone was immobilised, except for the masters who encircled the girl and were about to attack her. Master Dong rushed over to the disciples instead to check what had happened to them.

He chose wisely, for every other master died in a purple blast of strong energy to push Dong back. Dong stood up after verifying that everyone had already died.

Dong: I may not be as strong as our sect master, but I will stop you no matter what!

Girl: Old geezer, I doubt that you can do that, but feel free to try...

The girl appeared behind Dong but had to lean back because Dong wanted to punch her. Dong extended his extended hand's middle and index finger, and a slight golden aura appeared around his hand. He swung his hand down, wanting to hit the girl, but the girl grabbed his wrist while still being leaned back.

Girl: It seems you are still underestimating me.

The girl crushed Dong's wrist, and then she tore it off. Dong dashed back, and a hand made of yellow energy were formed on his missing arm, and the aura turned into a hand.

Girl: Now, if you will excuse me, I still have to find someone!

Dong: You will not get through me that easily. Taking away my arm is not a boundary I can not overcome!

Dong dashed at the girl and punched her before she could react. The force of the punch was enough to send the girl flying backwards, and it also generated a wave of golden energy in the area. The girl was sent to a building, but she jumped out effortlessly and dashed back at Dong. Dong wanted to punch her with his healthy hand, but the girl also was about to punch him; hence their fists collided, generating a powerful golden and purple blast of energy.

The power of the girl was much more formidable than that of Dong's; thus, his hand was first pushed back, then shattered. Once Dong's hand was broken, the girl uppercut Dong, lifting him from the ground, but at the same time, she punched him in the stomach downwards.

Dong bounced off the ground and slid away while he was struggling to kneel. Once he was finally able to stop, he slowly stood up with shaking hands and while coughing blood. Once he could stand up, he was stumbling and couldn't stand still for a short period of time, but once he regained his balance, he brought his golden hand up into the sky and opened his palm.

Dong: BREAK!

Up above Dong, a giant golden blade formed, which was at least ten meters long. The blade was pointed at the girl, who was just smiling at the sight.

Girl: Impressive!

Dong swung his hand forward, and the floating golden sword darted at the girl. However, the girl caught the sword; she only used two of her fingers to stop the huge blade.

Girl: I take it back... It is boring!

The sword shattered, and then she snapped her fingers, and a purple blade with much greater size appeared above her head. The blade was pointed at Dong, and before he could have done anything, the blade already went across his chest, cleaving him into two.

Girl: Now... where should I start?

The girl closed her eyes, and the giant sword she had created vanished. While she was focusing, she started walking; she even walked through a building. She was walking for some time with her eyes closed, and when she opened her eyes, she was on the small trail leading to Yang's house and almost at the barrier. She looked around and noticed Mig, who was carrying Yang.

Mig seemed intimidated as she glanced at the young girl. She didn't know who that girl was, but she gently put Yang down and stepped forward.

Mig: I don't know who you are, but I do not trust you.

Girl: So that is the one... he seems quite normal and ordinary...

The girl started walking towards Yang, but Mig stepped closer to her to stop her.

Mig: As I was saying. I do not trust you!

Girl: But It must be true... Well, I could test whether he is only a fake.

Mig: Hey!

Mig wanted to grab the girl's shoulder, but the girl evaded her attempt and walked next to Yang and kneeled down next to him.

Girl: Well... he is kinda cute.

A sudden wave of purple energy erupted from the girl, which pushed Mig back quite a bit, but Yang stayed in place; instead, his blue skeleton lighted up and was visible through his cloth and skin.

Mig: W-w-WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO YANG??!!

Mig dashed forward, wanting to kick the girl, but the girl grabbed her leg, crashed her bones, then threw her away, sending her across many trees and finally landing dozens of meters away.

Girl: A vampire who doesn't even taste even a single drop of blood shouldn't meddle in my business.

Mig was struggling to stay up because she hit her head seriously; thus, she soon lost consciousness.

???: Don't you think you are a tiny bit early... Löké

The girl turned around for she was surprised when she heard her name. Behind her, Tirips stood with his arms crossed, wings opened, and his tail was pointed at the girl in front of him.

Löké: I believe I could ask you the same thing... Tirips...

3