Chapter 27
35 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

A few hours after Tirips' and Töké's fight, Yang woke up. He was chained to a bed and wasn't wearing anything other than leather underwear. His right hand was closed tightly, and it had some minor injuries. Almost as if someone wanted to open his grip but couldn't.

Yang looked at his closed palm and slowly opened it, and he saw a ring in it. The ring was relatively small, it could be barely put on his fingers, and it was blue. It was blank without any sort of design. Yang quickly closed his grip and looked around the room.

He was chained to an iron bed, and the room only had a table with two chairs other than the bed. The room was massive. Yang could look at the door clearly and saw that something punched a hole onto the door then demolished it.

Löké entered the room just like she had previously left; the door was destroyed. She looked at Yang, who was afraid when he saw Löké. Löké started smiling and walked close to Yang.

Löké: It seems you have managed to forge a Soul Curving Ring with the help of Tirips. Congratulation, Yang.
Yang: Who the hell are you, and how do you know Tirips and me?
Löké: You could say that Tirips and I have the same higher-ups. Although I have my orders, I have decided. From today onwards, you will be my boyfriend.
Yang: No thanks, I am not interested in kids.

The wall next to the door cracked, and Löké's butler entered the room. He was infuriated and was staring into Yang's eyes. He quickly walked over to Yang.

Butler: How dare you refuse such an offer from our lady!
Yang: Easily, I am not interested in the offer!
Butler: Damn you!

The butler wanted to smash Yang's face, but before his fist could have to reach Yang, he stopped his fist and started shaking.

Butler: M-m-my lady... I apologise!!

Löké was staring at her butler with a cold gaze who pulled his fist back and walked out. After he left, Löké looked back at Yang.

Yang: Where is Mig?
Löké: Don't worry, she won't bother you any time soon.
Yang: Where is she?!
Löké: She is still alive, let's say that, but since she was dragging you while you were unconscious, I thought she was your enemy, so I taught her a lesson.
Yang: Unchain me; I will go and see her!
Löké: I can't allow that! But I do have some good news. I have sent an investigation team out, and they have found something you might be interested in.

Yang could hear steps, and soon Tirips entered the room with his arms crossed. He was looking at Yang and Löké.

Tirips: Don't you think chaining him was a bit much?
Löké: I can't have him escape!
Tirips: Well... First, you could have stayed here next to him instead of chaining him and enjoying a massage. Second, This is your territory, so I doubt he could have hidden from you if you wanted to find him.
Löké: This is why you are the smarter one among us.
Tirips: I can't argue with that. It is true you'd rather use your fists than your head... and not literally.
Yang: Excuse you, I am still here, and I want to be freed!
Löké: Ups, sorry

Löké broke Yang's chains, and Yang wanted to escape, but löké grabbed his arm. Löké's grip was powerful, and she pulled Yang back and pushed him back onto the bed.

Löké: See?
Yang: Let go!
Löké: Here me out, I have a very engaging proposal for you!
Yang: Fine, but mkae it quick.
Löké: Yay, alright. If you promise me to be my boyfriend, I will tell you how to finish your next quest, and also tell you where to find Mig.
Tirips: Once you exit the gate, you go to your trail, and instead of going to your house, you go to the opposite side, where you will find a dungeon. The dungeon is filled with opponents that You should be able to defeat, and once you have cleared that, you can finish the quest. As for Mig, she will be released soon; she still needs to rest.
Löké: HEY! You stole my chance to shine!
Yang: Thanks, Tirips!
Tirips: No problem, since our little Löké started annoying, I wanted to "strike" back.
Yang: Löké?
Tirips: Löké is your wannabe girlfriend.
Yang: So this perverted girl is Löké, I see.
Löké: Excuse YOU?! Perverted? ME?
Yang: When you pushed me back down, your hand was on my chest... now it's on my stomach, and I can feel it sliding... And if I am being honest, I don't quite like where it is going.

Trips quickly brought her tail to Löké's troat and were staring at her. Then he walked over to her hand, grabbed it, and wanted to lift it, but Löké didn't let her hands be taken away. Tirips gave a loud sight and smashed Löké's face with his tail, forcing Löké to slide back.

Yang: Thanks.
Tirips: My pleasure, it actually felt great!
Löké: You two are such a meany! I just wanted to see your abs!
Yang: Yeah, unfortunately, You can't see something that doesn't really exist.
Tirips: Very weak excuse this was, I hope you know that.
Löké: Fine! Sorry.
Yang: Alright, I hope you don't want to force me to stay here any longer.
Löké: No, but you will have to come back... and I know you will.
Yang: I will see about that. But first, I have a dungeon to clear!

2