Making friends
187 11 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

There, the train station outside of the internment zone.

Lot and lot of children ranging from young adults to some as young as the age of five to seven were seen chatting happily at their parents. Among them was Hana, eyes scanning around her as her grandparents thinking she was nervous were trying to gave her some motivational words.

"He should be around here somewhere..." Hana mutters to herself completely ignoring the old couple.

After scanning the crowd of children, she smiles as her eyes locked at one particular person.

"Found you."

...

"It's time." One of the guard on the platform whispers to another guard. The guard nodded and yelled at all of the candidates getting their attention.

Soon, a train stops at the railway platform. All of the children said their goodbyes and abroad the train.

The door slowly closes, parents cheers for their childrens, they wave their one last goodbye as the door closes completely.

...

In the train, kids were calling out to their friends and when to separate rooms.

In one of the room, Hana, who was sitting beside a window was reading a book with her luggage below her seat as she looks at the sliding door to the right of her.

After a few minutes, the train began to move. The sliding door to Hana's room opened.

A boy with shaggy blond hair, greyish-blue eyes and a pretty cute face opened the door. Seeing there was something else in the room, he politely greets the person nervously.

"Ah, hello there!" Hana spoke as Zeke nervously make his way into the room before sitting in front of Hana.

"M-my name is Zeke Yeager, what's yours?" Zeke spoke breaking Hana from her thoughts.

"My name is Shinohara Hana! Hana for short." Zeke nodded.

After the introduction, silence being to fill the room as both of them started to feel uncomfortable.

"S-so, how's your day?" Zeke said trying to start a conversation.

"Oh, erm....good?" Hana answer as the silence being to fill the room once more.

'Shit! Hana get yourself together! Alright...fuck, what am I going to do again?' Hana closes her eyes as she tries to think.

Meanwhile, Zeke was looking at Hana as she makes a thinking pose with her legs crossed.

Zeke blushes a little and looks away taking out a book from his luggage while covering his face with the book.

...

A little girl who was on the hall watches as all of the room was filled instanly. She asked around trying to find a empty seat.

At the end of the hall, she saw a room with two people sitting talking to each other.

"Erm... excuse me? Is there room for another person?" She knocked on the siding door getting their attention judging by the noises of things moving.

"Yes, come on in! There's plenty of room inside here." A voice from inside said as the siding door open.

The two people sitting inside, were of course Hana and Zeke.

Zeke politely welcomed the girl while Hana greets the girl.

The girl with long, disheveled shoulder-length black hair, a Greek nose and relaxed dark brown eyes enters the room.

'Huh? Have I seen her before?' Hana thought as the girl sits beside her.

Hana shook her head and introduce herself.

"Hi, my name is Shinohara Hana! Hana for short."

"My name is Zeke, Zeke Yeager." Zeke said politely.

"My name is Pieck, Pieck Finger." The girl smile at the two.

'Pieck Finger? Pieck Finger?!' Hana looks at the smiling girl beside her.

'The future warrior candidate that inherits the Cart Titan?! Fuck! Wait, this is great! I have the future Beast Titan and the Cart Titan in the same room with me. I could be friends with them and use them for my  benefits!' Hana thought as she forms a plan for the future while making conversation with them.

...

[14 hours had passed]

[Somewhere in the Marleyan area]

Rail joints and squats on the rail as a familiar "clickety-clack" sound as train wheels roll over them.

The exhaust steam from the engine cylinders shoots out of a nozzle pointing up the chimney in the smokebox.

Inside a firebox where the fuel that powers most steam locomotives is burned. Two men were talking to each other while one of the men was smoking a cigarette.

"Hey Ron." The men smoking a cigarette looks at the window to the left of him seeing the night cold sky.

"Yeah?" The men wipes his sweat as he uses a shovel picked up a bunch of coal and puts it in the firebox.

"Have you heard? The cult that was worshipping a descendent of Ymir got caught by the Public Security Authorities." The men has a sad smile as he said, " We're fucked."

Ron stopped putting coal inside the firebox as he looks at the other men shock plaster all over face.

"What do you mean! Your joking right, Kevin!"

"Unfortunately, I wasn't joking. They got caught this afternoon." Kevin continue to smoke his cigarette as Ron looks at his friend with sweat all over his face.

"Don't worry, they won't know we are related to the cult as long as we hide and wait until things have died down a little."

"Why are you tell me this now..."

"Huh?" Kevin seeing Ron angry face sighing as he throws the cigarette into the firebox.

"We have save Ymir-sama!" Ron exclaimed.

"*Sigh* This is why I didn't tell you earlier as you could have put me in trouble." Kevin pulls out a knife and approach Ron slowly.

"So that's why I dragged you to work instead of the cult to kill you."

Ron looks at Kevin and charge at him knocking the knife out of his hand and Kevin on the ground.

"YOU FUCKING TRAITOR!" Ron began punching Kevin unaware of a person approaching behind him.

A shovel came down on Ron head making him unconscious. Kevin shove the unconscious body to the side.

"Wha-what do we do now?" A scared voice asked Kevin.

"Keep a lookout." Kevin drags the unconscious body near the firebox.

"Yo-your going to burn him?!"

"Do you want him to wake up, do something stupid, get caught and rat us out? Not only will you be caught, your family will also be dragged into this mess if we don't kill him now."

Silence....

"Good."

Kevin throws the body and shovelled some coal to buried it on top of the body before closing the fire door.

______________

Author here, does anyone know what the warrior school look like? I have seen scenes of Zeke trying to build a gun in a building with other candidates. If not, then I'mma make my own.

ᕙ(͡°‿ ͡°)ᕗ 

A reminder, the MC has little bit of knowledge about the anime. She only knows the important character, like the warriors Zeke, Pieck, the main trio and Reiner, Annie, Bertolt. As for the plot, she only knows some parts of season 1 all the way to season 3 of Aot.

4