A Heartfelt Offering of a Middle Finger to Scrapers
585 2 27
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
beep boop this chapter doesn't exist. Feel free to ignore it, unless you'd like to support my fight against book pirates.

It is intentionally designed to fuck with websites like easttale.com which are stealing my work + books of thousands of authors from royal road via use of scraper bots

First and foremost, allow me to preface this by saying this to all scrapers:

"Merry Christmas and fuck all your mothers, motherfuckers!"

In case that wasn't obvious from my author's notes, though if you're reading this elsewhere you won't see those because they scrape those away, the above lines are directed towards all the owners of scraping aggregator sites that pirates off already free novels from Royal Road and the likes.

Honestly, I don't mind aggregators who rip off shitholes like webnovel or the likes, I applaud them even.

But ripping off already free content? And then having the gall to paywall parts of it? That's just a fucking new low, man, and utterly disgusting.

If you are a reader and read this message on any site other than Royal Road or Scribblehub, please do consider reading this novel there instead, or even better, help support the author instead of some shameless pirates who had already stooped so low their existence would be below sewage.

Also in case whichever pirate site scraped this happens to be chinese-based... FREE HONGKONG! WINNIE THE POOH! TIANANMEN FOREVER! And may you dear pirate site owners all get your butts fucked by a dog or something.

Sincerely,

Avitue

How to report pirate sites to Google adsense:

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/752050025198125117/924035264471502898/unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

 

Can't wait for the next chapter of Unliving?

Read ahead on my Patreon! For 5$ a month patrons will gain early access of up to 25 chapters ahead, or for 10$ a month, gain early access of up to 55 (10% bonus) chapters ahead! 

Or you can subscribe to both my stories and get a 10% discount on the price!

Or join the Discord for silly stuff and chat with us!

27