Vol 1 Chapter 0 – Prologue
62 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Our teacher released an exaggerating reaction and overdramatic facial expression because even though she rigged the exam to fuck us over, there was a kid that managed to get perfect score in his test.

She was filled with joy that she can get one of us out of the class by exposing him cheating but she got fired while he got recommended.

I witnessed my father reaction and facial expression when I gave him my report card of me getting 0 in my test miraculously. It was the same as my children-hating teacher.

It was then the 7 years old me thought…

I am also a genius.

From then on, I would always score zero in all of my test. My father would call me an idiot as a joke but soon became insane due to the constant 0 he kept on seeing in my report card. He eventually forgot my real name and I, too, forgot my own name.

From 9 until the age of 12, a boy also continuously scored zero the same as me, but the difference between us was that he is a natural born idiot. I see him as my rival and I avoided absorbing as much knowledge as possible to become just like him.

During middle school days, I was enlightened by someone that showed pity on my unbelievable belief.

I realized I had been oblivious and wrong this whole time, I decided to change my ways and do the exact opposite.

But because I was too uneducated and bad habits often kicked in, scored another 0 again, I had thought to myself…

Fuck it, lets just live life just like how I always do.

I continued to live like I had always been while my father continued to succumb to alcohol until at the level of debauchery.

 Until one day…

Gunfire echo in the building and panic can be felt in the atmosphere inside of the store.

“Put your hands in the air or I will shoot!”

The terrorist shouts and the store became silent. The store I am in.

Everyone in it raises their hands, but since I’m still inside the dressing room, they didn’t know of my existence. While in the room, I have a flashback of my childhood and the life I had gone through.

Even though I have been living as an idiot until I became one and refer as one and continues to be as it, I can at least die as a hero, is what my mind thought.

After calming myself down silently, I use maximum capacity of my brain power and try to formula a plan to defeat the gunman.

Alright, I got it. Even though I’m an idiot, I got just the perfect plan! I will defeat them and live like a hero!

Epic music appears in my mind.

Okay, I’m ready. The gunman not going to know what’s coming-

Before I can finish my sentence, gunfire releases in the dressing room I am in.

Bang, bang, bang… the gunman keeps shooting until blood leaks outside the room.

“Ha. Serve you right for hiding.”

“Wow, you knew he was hiding this whole time?!”

“No, I just shoot.”

“O-oh…”

The curtain of the dressing room falls due to being destroyed.

“…”

“…bro, that’s a guy, right? Then why-”

“We don’t talk about it. Just grab the cash and flee together.”

“O-okay.”

And just like that, I die.

Like an idiot.

 

1