(META) Series Post-Mortem
7 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

In short: man, did I fucking fail.

I'll just say up front that I'm deeply sorry. I betrayed trust, I've let you all down. But I felt that continuing this charade would be just as bad, if not worse, then me not admitting this in the first place.

This story was mangled in poor, rash decisions in the end. You can tell that I was doing what I thought was "the best"--you could see it in the genesis of this segment of the story! I broke the story up because I was "ashamed" of Phase 0--which ended up literally better received.

I just needed to plan long term, and be flexible in that. Think up various prompts, learn to course correct--and the fact that I never got off my ass to do so really hurt this thing. It's the reason why I gave up, here. I should have earlier, cut the losses and examine what went wrong. And instead, I did it abruptly. I had plans in making the finale this huge spectacle--with the girls finally "winning", we see Stark unleashed, yadda yadda. But I just couldn't do it, because the foundation was so rocky--so unstable. And I was too mired in the self-hatred to simply write. So that's why I went original series Evangelion in the end.

But now that I've brought that ending up...

I am planning to reboot this story. It deserves it, you deserve it. Especially if you're still reading at this point.

This is a good idea. These are actually good characters. And due to the recent successes doing something completely different, people do like what I'm putting out and I am...

//twitches in trying to compliment self

...Somewhat capable of writing.

So I'm trying again. 5-10-23, siVisPride will return in a new form. Hopefully you'll be there to see it.

Take care of yourselves and have yourselves a damn good one.

0