Chapter 1
424 0 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Don’t expect anything out of this series. I have zero confidence as an author.

It was late at night, I stumbled up the stairs to get my apartment. This building was nice, definitely not a bad place to be stuck living in for a few years. The door unlocked with a click and it was pushed open.

“Man I’m really tired.”

What I thought was going to be a short night out with friends turned out to be a lot longer than expected. The worst part is that they didn’t even help me get back home. Why would I even go out that unprepared?

I checked my phone and realized that it was almost dead. Eh, that’s fine, not like it’s important or anything. I grabbed a blanket nearby and started to make my way to my room.

As I turned the corner and entered my room I noticed a strange figure. Instinctively, I jumped and almost made a run for it. Then I realized. It was just a mirror. Short black hair, blue eyes, definitely me. Who’d even want to break into a sixteen year old’s apartment anyways?

...

What the hell? I just got a weird chill. Seems like the lack of sleep is really getting to my head.

Without thinking I charged my phone and plopped onto my bed. I feel like I forgot to do a few important things but it’s too late now.

...

Like that, I drifted off to sleep.

...

5