Chapter 6
235 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“So, what are you going to do?” I asked as I finished eating.

“What do you mean?” (Girl)

“Like where are you staying and how are you gonna hide?”

“I’ve had lots of time to think about everything. For now, I’ll just live here. I don’t think anyone will notice me if I stay as a shut-in hiding in this apartment.” (Girl)

As the other me finished up, I took the plates and put them in the sink.

“But wouldn’t the life of a shut-in be great? You could just relax and play games all day.”

“You do know that hiding as a shut-in also means that I can’t go outside right? I can’t just do whatever I want, especially since I’m trying to be invisible.” (Girl)

“So you’re willing to box yourself in here to get more time to sort things out?”

“Exactly, that’s why I’m staying here.” (Girl)

“You sure about that? There might be some issues if she comes back.”

“That’s right, but she is currently on vacation. It’s extremely unlikely that she’d come back early. So right now I’m like a ghost. I don’t exist.” (Girl)

“What about hiding your identity? You got a name and backstory ready?”

“Yeah, I have both ready. They aren’t as solid as I want them to be but that’s to be expected when you make them up in a few hours.” (Girl)

“Also, quick question, where’d you get the time to think about all of this?”

“Don’t forget that you’re the one who made me spend the night strapped to a chair...” (Girl)

“...Well, it’s fine if you stay but what are we gonna do about the bills? I’m going to have to feed two mouths.”

“Hey, did you just change the topic? Anyways, I don’t want to talk about that stuff yet, save it for later. I’m gonna go change.” (Girl)

The female me went into my room. So, I started to wash the dishes. Nothing else better happen today, I’ve already had enough with this-

Knock knock knock

Perfect, at the worst possible time. What amazing luck.

The door unlocked and swung open.

“Hey Jack! I came back early due to some unfortunate problems.”

3