Chapter 10
249 1 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“We’re here!”

I walked ahead in front of Jack and Char. Both seemed uninterested in their surroundings.

“Hey Char, where do wanna go?”

“Honestly, I don’t care.” (Char)

“Well then, let’s go into this one.”

I shoved Char into the nearest clothes store as Jack slowly trailed behind us.

I looked around and picked out some clothes that looked nice. In the end, I had a good amount of shirts and pants. After a few minutes, I met back up with Char. She had a single white shirt and some shorts.

“Let’s go change.”

“Sure.” (Char)

Char followed me as I walked to the changing rooms. I took a quick look and realized that there was only one changing room.

“Come on Char, there’s one here.”

“I don’t think that’s a good id-“ (Char)

I pulled Char into the room before she could finish what she was saying. The door made a loud click sound as I locked it.

“Hey Char, could you help me take off my dress?”

“...Sure.” (Char)

Char unzipped the back of my dress and I took it off as fast as I could. I got one of the pants that I picked out and put it on. As I was deep in thought about what shirt I should wear, I noticed that Char was beet red on the other side of the fitting room.

“You alright? If you’re sick then we can just go home.”

“N- Nah, I’m fine. Don’t worry about me.” (Char)

Char proceeded to turn around and started to change while facing the wall. What’s going on with her? I ignored what just happened and put on a red shirt that I picked out.

“Char, you think this looks good?”

“Well... it matches your eyes. So... yeah?” (Char)

She was still visibly red but was less than before. Char had also changed into the clothes she picked out.

“Want to wear some of the clothes I picked out? I think you’ll be bored if you just wait for me to finish.”

“Yeah... Okay...” (Char)

Both of us continued trying on clothes for a while. I found some clothes that looked good on Char and some clothes that I wanted. With Char’s help, I put my dress back on, got all the clothes that we were gonna buy, and unlocked the door to the room.

4