Chapter 15
3 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Kizuna slowly opened her eyes and looked around. She had just fainted from smelling some gas released by her captors. She is gagged with a paper ball in her mouth and has tape pasted on her mouth.

She is sitting down on a chair in the middle of an unknown room. She tried getting up but something seemed to restraint her from doing so. She looked at the back to see her hands tied up tightly with metal chains. She turned back to the front and looked down to see her legs tied up with metal chains too. She muffled loudly as she tried to wriggle free of the chains. She stomped her heels on the floor continuously, trying to free her legs.

Lucas walked into the room, smiling at her, "How's your day, miss pretty?" She just muffled back.

"My bad." He removed the tape and the ball from her mouth, "Now, how'e your day?"

"Aren't you the guy I met at the pharmacy?" She asked, "Why are you keeping me captive here?"

"That's not answering my question, Ms Robot." Lucas touched her face. She moved her face away.

"Look here, you bitch." Lucas commanded her, but she just kept looking away. Lucas then pulled her hair, and she screamed in pain.

"Look at me, you bitch." Lucas growled, "Do not go against me, because I'll make you regret it. Listen up, you'd better stay here and be a good robot here. If you try anything funny, I'll actually kill you. I did it to someone. I don't want to do it to such a pretty robot like you."

He then took out a grenade and stuffed it in her mouth, "This should keep you quiet now. If you fidget too much, this might go off, and you'll die. Have fun." Lucas then walked out of the room.

Kizuna muffled loudly once more. She then slouched on the chair and sighed while she hoped for Thomas to come in and save her.


As Thomas and his mother are talking to each other, Jason entered the ward in a haste. His eyes met Thomas's.

"Thomas, where's Kizuna?" He asked.

"Mast...I mean, Mr Jason, I do not know where she might be." Thomas replied, "I think she is in a warehouse now. I called her earlier, and she seemed like she is in trouble. She suddenly ended the call while I was talking to her."

"Are you for real?" Jason asked worriedly.

"I'm sorry, Mr Jason." Thomas looked down on his bed, "I didn't expect that this would happen."

"Sorry to interrupt you." The doctor came in, "I'm just hear to make an announcement. The patient Thomas Springfield can be discharged now. You can pay your hospitalization bills at the counter later." He then went out.

A few minutes later, Jason brought Thomas to the former's house. They waited for Mike to arrive before discussing about Kizuna.

"So, how do we do it now?" Thomas asked.

"I have no idea where to start even." Jason said, "All I know is one of those rioters are behind it."

"It can only be Lucas Lee." Mike added on, "Simon Costner is killed, and I have evidence that Lucas entered the house."

"But why would he do that?" Thomas asked curiously.

"Because of me." Jason said, "If he had done this, it is to get back at me for making him have robotic hands and legs."

"I tend to think it is not a shallow hate he has for you, Master." Mike said, "He deeply hates you a lot for many reasons."

"Whatever it is, I'm going to end him alone." Jason stated, "If I need to go down to Hell with him, I'd gladly do it. I need to get rid of this threat immediately, or this world my great-grandfather had built will fall and crumble into pieces."

"Don't be so rash, Master." Thomas replied, "I'm sure we can find a way to save Ai-chan and eliminate that guy."

"And you didn't even tell me about your relationship with Kizuna." Jason glared at the student, "You and Kizuna have been hiding it very perfectly."

"Look, Master, I can explain..."

"What made you think it's okay to date a robot?" Jason asked angrily, "Even after you broke up with the girl that tried to kill my damn daughter?!"

At this moment, Mike's phone rang. He fished it out and saw that a caller with an unknown number called him. Mike answered the call.

"I believe this is the hotline to call for finding Kizuna AI." The guy on the other line said, "May I speak to the Master?"

"May I know your name?" Mike asked.

"Lee. Lucas Lee."

Mike handed the phone over to Jason, "It's Lucas. He got your daughter." Jason took the phone and placed it to his ear, "Hello?"

"Hey, Master. Long time no see." Lucas cackled, "Remember me by my voice? Or perhaps you remembered me because I created a ruckus in your police stations?"

"Lucas Lee, you'd better let go of my daughter now." Jason snarled, "Because if you don't, I'mma rip the shit out of your heart."

"Such ferocious words, Master. Or should I call you Jason? Or maybe Coleman? Or Kizuna's dad? Hmm, so many names."

"Stop playing games with me, you fucking son of a bitch. Where is Kizuna?"

"Such attitude towards the person holding your daughter captive." Lucas said, "You know I can hurt your daughter anytime."

"You'd better not."

"It's not like I'm going to listen to you. I'm not your dog." Lucas took a crowbar to hit Kizuna's breasts, which in turn made her muffle in pain loudly.

"Don't you dare bully my daughter, you asshole!" Jason shouted, "Or else..."

"Or else what, Master?" Lucas teased, "Does it sound like I give a fuck at all? No. No, I don't." He then took a crowbar and whacked Kizuna's face. She, again, muffled in pain.

"Stop it! I'll do anything, Lucas!" Jason screamed, "Don't hurt my daughter anymore! Please!"

"Finally! You're listening to me like a good little dog now!" Lucas laughed, "If you want to see your daughter again, come and find me alone. I repeat; alone. A.L.O.N.E. Bring no one with you. I'll send you the location, and then there, we'll talk it out."

"Then..." Before Jason could speak more, Lucas ended the call. Jason punched the wall furiously, "Fuck!"

"What did Lucas say?" Thomas asked.

"He's holding Kizuna captive, and he wants me to report to the location alone." Jason replied.

"You can't go there alone, Master." Mike retorted, "Lucas will definitely kill you there, and by then, none of us can save you. He will take the position, and wreck havoc."

"Then what do suggest we do, Mike?" Jason questioned.

"I got an idea." Mike answered, "But I would need both of your cooperation."

Jason and Thomas looked at each other before nodding.

In the unknown room, Kizuna stared at the ceiling. She can't even move so much because she's scared the grenade might blow up anytime, so she might as well not struggle and do nothing.

Lucas came in whistling the tune of 'New Light' by John Mayer. He saw her and went to her.

"Are you suffering in pain?" Lucas asked. Kizuna didn't care or listen to what he said.

"Well, it's okay." Lucas slowly brushed through her legs with his hands, "Your savior's coming soon. But he's going to get killed by me. Then I'll become the new Master, and you'll listen to me like a good dog should."

Kizuna didn't respond at all. Lucas, not satisfied that she didn't talk anything, decided to take the crowbar to smack her face with force. She muffled loudly in pain and kicked Lucas in the crotch.

"How dare you kick me!" Lucas was about to strike Kizuna with the crowbar when Mike and Thomas barged into the room. Lucas quickly threw the crowbar away, took out a shotgun and aimed it at Kizuna's head.

"Let go of her now!" Thomas shouted.

"Why should I?" Lucas asked, "I asked the Master to come, not you two dumbheads. Come any closer, and I'll shoot her down."

"You think any gun can shoot her down?" Mike asked.

"Of course not." Lucas reloaded the shotgun and shot at the wall before aiming it back at her head. The wall now had a hole.

"This bullet can pierce through anything." Lucas gave an evil smile, "I stole it from the police officers. Interesting that your officers are so useless and can't even go against me, isn't it?"

"Let go of her. Now." Mike pointed his pistol at Lucas, "If you surrender now, there will be a lighter sentence."

"Please don't lie to me, Mike." Lucas laughed, "I know it's either I'm free or I'm getting a death sentence. You trying to sugar-coat me with your lies? It's impossible now. So back away. I want to see the Master only. If I count to ten, and you're still here, you'll see this robot die in front of your eyes!"

When Lucas started counting, Jason slowly crept to Lucas from the back door. As soon as Lucas counted to nine, Jason pulled him back and pulled his shotgun upwards, causing Lucas to shoot up. Then, Lucas accidentally kicked the chair Kizuna is on.

As the chair is falling, Thomas rushed forward and managed to catch her. The grenade, unfortunately, dropped out of her mouth. The safety pin came off.

"Ai-chan!" Thomas quickly untied her, "I'm so glad you're alive. Are you fine? Are you injured in any way?"

"I'm fine." She hugged Thomas, "I'm so relieved I'm saved by you guys." She then pointed to the grenade, "I'm more worried about that though." Upon seeing that, Mike covered Thomas and Kizuna with his body away as smoke came out of it.

"It's a smoke grenade?" Thomas asked.

Jason punched Lucas to the wall before turning to the three of them, "Mike, bring them out."

"Daddy, we won't leave you alone!" Kizuna exclaimed.

"Now's not the time to say this." Jaosn replied, "Get out now." Mike carried Thomas and Kizuna out of the room as Lucas and Jason fought.

"How did Master know that there was a back door in that room?" Thomas asked Mike.

"Master had came to this place countless times because this place had a field at the first floor." Mike explained, "He trained the jailed protestors here and explored this place. Luckily, Lucas brought the female robot here, or else we would have to stick to my original plan, which is quite bad."

"What's the original plan?" Kizuna asked.

"To barge in and try and kill Lucas as fast as possible, although that has a high risk of you getting killed too."

"I'm glad Master knew the place." Thomas said, "But where are we going now?"

"I'll bring you there." Mike answered. Back in the room, the smoke started filling the whole room as Lucas carried Jason and threw him across the room.

"Give it up, Jason Coleman!" Lucas shouted, "You aren't a match for me from the start! Not only can't you lead well, you ruined the whole world with your one stupid, retarded, fucking asinine rule."

"It's to stop killers and murderers like you." Jason growled, "You killed your own teammate, and even your own brother."

"I deserve to be the Master of this world, not you." Lucas held Jason up by his neck and squeezed it, "You made me barely survive, made my brother a dog of yours, and let me to struggle with my life because I have robotic hands and legs now. I could have had normal human parts if you had attended to me immediately. Instead, you waited a long while, watching me suffer. You let the people involved in Simon's accident run away scot-free. You didn't help anyone with the rule. You even caused my younger brother's death. You can't keep your word at all. But, with me as the Master, I'll definitely make this world a better place to live in. People no longer have to live in fear. People don't need to be scared of the death sentence anymore. Most importantly, there won't be riots."

Jason took out a metal syringe filled with some misty gas and hid it behind his back.

"With me, citizens can rest assured the family members of the criminals will be given fair punishment instead of death, and family members of the victim will have compensation." Lucas continued, "Everyone will follow my one simple rule: obey my instructions at all times. And those who don't listen to me...will suffer the consequences."

"You'll make this world into a more messier place than before." Jason rebutted.

"You are wrong." Lucas uttered, "Everyone will be under me. Everyone will listen to me. Everyone will lead a better life. No more worries about the death sentence."

"I shall not grant you your wish!" Jason stabbed Lucas's head with the syringe. Immediately, Lucas felt dizzy and let go of Jason. He ran out of the room and closed the door as the smoke now filled the whole room.

Mike took Thomas and Kizuna to the police station, where he took a big-sized gun and hopped into a small helicopter.

"Get in, you dimwits!" Mike called them out. The two went in and sat down on the seats.

"What's that gun?" Kizuna asked.

"The Propeller. Shoots six bullets in one round. Comes out one by one, with an interval of a millisecond, and no recoil. When fully charged, the bullets from its first three shots are able to take anyone down."

"Isn't that like Lucas's gun?" Thomas asked.

"Well, he stole our bullets from the station, and that was like our only piercing bullets left." Mike responded, "Our only strong weapon is this gun now. Hold tight, and buckle up your seatbelts. I'm going to get you out of here."

"What about Daddy?" Kizuna asked worriedly, "We can't just leave him alone here."

"I know. We're going to meet him somewhere. I'll fill you in later." Mike then started the plane and pressed a button. It shot out a missile from the plane and it destroyed part of the station.

"Let's get out." Mike drove the plane out. He looked from the front and saw many rioters shooting rocks at the plane. Some even aimed their guns at it and started shooting.

"For fuck's sake." Mike cursed. He steered the helicopter and drove towards a different direction.

Jason ran out of the building and made a run for the harbor. Mike had told him to meet there so that they can escape.

He walked a few meters away from the building and saw a bag lying there.

He placed it there before going up earlier, and didn't tell Mike and Thomas about it. He didn't want to escape: he wanted to face up to the problem and destroy this world because he had screwed it up. He's the one who started this war, and he's going to end it.

But at the same time, he didn't want to leave his close friends and family. His servant, Mike. His daughter, Kizuna. He really can't come to a final decision. Still, he took the bag.

Mike steered the helicopter to the helicopter pad of the harbor. He then got out of it.

"You two, stay here." Mike commanded them, "I'll protect this vehicle. Hopefully, Master comes here as soon as possible." He then took out the Propeller and ran off.

"Do you think we'll be safe?" Kizuna asked Thomas with anxiety. He held her hands and looked at her, "We will. I will protect you even if we're in danger. Trust me, alright?"

Kizuna smiled and nodded her head before hugging him. He hugged her back.

As Jason is running on the road, many people and robots ran after him. They held metal bars, swords, and knives.

"Why are all these people chasing after me?" He thought as he hid behind a building. He then heard gunshots.

"They're even bringing guns into this?" Jason widened his eyes in horror.

"I am here, Jason Coleman!" Lucas shouted, "Wherever you're hiding, you better come out and surrender yourself. You dare trap me into the room, you'd better dare show yourself."

Jason took a grenade from his bag and threw it out before running away. Some of the rioters went near before it exploded right in front of them.

"I want you to search for him and bring him over to me!" Lucas told the protestors, "We can then kill him and I can become the new Master. Everyone will benefit from it! Find him, and we can call this world our world!" He then let out an evil cackle.

Mike managed to shoot down some before seeing Jason running towards him.

"Master, you made it back." Mike said, "Let's get back to the helicopter."

"Actually, Mike..." Jason was about to talk when Mike pushed him to the left and shot another rioter.

"Quick, Master!" Mike ran off towards the helicopter. Jason followed him. Back at the helicopter, Kizuna and Thomas are waiting for Jason and Mike to return.

Kizuna beamed when she saw Jason. She ran out of the helicopter and hugged him, "Daddy, I'm glad you're back!"

"Kizuna..." He held her hands and looked at her, "...I got something to tell you..."

"Master, it's time to move!" Mike told him, "If we continue to be here, we all will be in danger. There's just too many rioters already."

"Guys." Jason said, "I've came to a decision. I'm staying here to solve this problem."

Mike, Thomas, and Kizuna looked at him with utter shock.

"What are you saying, Daddy?" Kizuna asked, "We're supposed to get out of here now."

"If we do get out of here, they will chase us nonstop." Jason explained, "They will manage to find us, and we have to keep running away. We will never defeat them. We're outnumbered. Besides, we can't get out of the world yet. I haven't deactivated the shield."

"Master, I thought you did it earlier." Mike said, "I thought you followed my plans."

"One of us has to sacrifice even if I deactivated it." Jason sighed, "We can't let Lucas keep chasing us. At least if he and his people are dead, you three are safe."

"Daddy!" Kizuna slapped his face, "What are you thinking?! We can't leave you behind! I'm your fucking daughter!"

"I'm sorry, Kizuna." Jason sighed, "I can't forgive myself for causing this big mess. I need to stop these people before they do anything worse."

"I can take over your place, Master." Mike suggested.

"I can too!" Kizuna added, "You can rebuilt me again after this whole thing!"

"No." Jason shook his head, "Never. I want to kill them and be killed. I've done so much to fuck this place up. I need to pay for all I've done. I've started this war, and I have to end it. Please, respect my decision."

Kizuna looked at him with tears coming out from her eyes, "I can't, Daddy. I fucking can't!" They were interrupted by a loud 'hey!' sound from Lucas as he and his rioters advanced towards the helicopter.

"Thomas, please take good care of my daughter." Jason said to Thomas, "Love her with all you can. Can you do it?"

"Yes, Master!" Thomas replied.

"Mike, take care of these two." Jason told Mike, "You have been a very good servant to me, and I appreciate it."

"You've saved my life after all, Master." He then hugged Jason. Finally, Jason turned to the crying Kizuna.

"Kizuna..."

"Daddy, why?" She cried, "Why must you do this?"

"I'm sorry, Kizuna. I really want to own up to my mistakes. I want to end this war right now. I know I'm being very selfish to you, but I just want you to be safe. I really love you, Kizuna. You've helped me cope with my stress, my depression, my problems. You've always been there for me. I'm so proud and happy that I have a daughter like you."

"Please don't say that." She bawled her eyes out. Jason hugged her and patted her head, "I will always be in your heart." He then passed her a picture of him and her.

"I love you, Kizuna." Jason sighed before turning to Mike, "Mike, lock the helicopter. Once the border is open, go for it immediately."

"Yes...Master." He choked, knowing that he's going to see Jason and call him Master for one last time. Jason then jumped out of the helicopter. Kizuna was about to follow when Thomas quickly closed the door and held her back.

"What the hell do you think you're doing, Ai-chan?!" Thomas asked angrily.

"Let me go! I want to be with Daddy!" She screamed, "I want to be the one sacrificing, not him! I...I..." She then started crying uncontrollably. Thomas hugged her.

"Here, you fuckfaces!" Jason screamed at Lucas before running towards his office. Lucas and his rioters chased after him.

Jason wore a strap with grenade bombs around his hips while running. When he reached his office, he searched his drawers for a remote control.

As soon as he finally found it, he pressed a big red button on it. At the same time, Lucas and some of the rioters came in.

"You've nowhere to run now, Jason." Lucas aimed his gun at him, "Give it up, and let me be the Master. I'll then give you mercy."

"I will end you guys, and I will bring myself down with you!" Jason removed the safety pin of one of the grenades and swallowed it down his throat. He then threw himself and his bag, which is full of dynamites, at Lucas and the rioters before the grenade exploded.

Mike quickly flew towards the border as the buildings started blowing up and the world started collapsing.

"Daddy!" Kizuna screamed as the helicopter barely got out of the world. The world exploded into pieces and disappeared. Now, the helicopter is in space. Kizuna hugged her boyfriend more tightly now and weeped loudly.

After a few hours, as Kizuna is tired from all the crying, she fell asleep. Thomas sat beside Mike.

"I didn't know a robot could cry." Thomas said.

"Me too." Mike said, "I'm a robot, and yet I can't cry. Master must have really taught her really well."

"It's sad Master sacrificed himself to save us." Thomas gulped, "He was really a good man."

"He always is."

"By the way, Mike, where are we going now?" Thomas asked. Mike looked at him and Kizuna before turning back to the front.

"I don't know."

- - - - -

Jason walked into a house. He looked around and realized that this house actually looked like his old one. The one he had bought with Chantelle.

He glanced around, hoping to find something of use to him. Chantelle and a small girl then stepped out of their room.

He looked at them, and they looked at him. The small girl then ran to him and hugged his legs, "Daddy!"

Jason patted her head and looked at Chantelle. Tears flew down from her eyes as she ran to him and hugged him.

"I miss you." Chantelle whispered in his ear.

"Me too." Jason replied. Both of them then looked at each other and kissed each other on the lips.

The End.

0