CHAPTER 2: The Mission
2.1k 2 17
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

' Sigh! Please show me missions, Eria. ' I told Eria with a defeated tone. I was quite disappointed from it and my day was ruined. 

' Sorry Darling, I can not do anything. Don't worry Darling, I will add the bonus. ' Eria said with an encouraged tone.

[ Missions -
-Have sex with one of the side characters.
Reward - 1000 Points + 500 Bonus Points

- Conquer 4 major characters
Reward - 10000 Points and One Gacha Ticket

- Conquer 10 Female Students
Reward - 5000 Points and unknown skill ]

' Is this sex system? ' I immediately asked after I saw the quests.

' Don't bully me, Darling. I thought you will prefer these missions instead of saving some ass. ' Eria said with a little bit of anger and she tried to act cute in the tone.

' Sorry. I'm just surprised but you're correct. Is there other types of missions?' I immediately apologized to her and I lied on the bed.

' Yeah, Darling. These missions are like beginner missions so there are other types of mission like saving students or etc. But Darling should finish those missions first because it's easy. ' Eria replied back me as I stopped asking because I should focus on missions first.

' Most missions are banging girls. Why should I deny it? ' I thought and I only had one thing to do. I wasn't a student so I still didn't need strength or those types of abilities. My priority was to finish the missions.

' The problem is I'm still a teacher. I don't want to kick out from the school because I was caught up at the banging of female students by other people. Eria, is there any skill that can conceal my deeds? ' I immediately asked Eria and it was the skill I needed the most currently.

' Yes, Darling. I will show you. ' Eria immediately replied and a screen appeared in front of me.

[ Unseen Cuckold ( Passive) - As long as you didn't catch up in front of the people's eyes , other people will not suspect you no matter how much you banging the girls behind the back.
Price - 1500 Points

Conceal Sex (Active) - You can make invisible your partner and you from the eyes as long as your little brother is connected to a female's cunt.
*You can only use this skill two times per a day.
Price - 10000 Points ]

' Darling, I believe these two skills are very useful and I can give 50% to ' Conceal Sex '. Darling will cost 6500 Points for two skills. You can use your Private Points to purchase them. 1 Point is equal to 10 PP. ' Eria explained as I picked up another phone that gave by the school. Our personal telephone worked here but I could only use this phone which gave by school to communicate with fellow workers or to do almost everything. Internet was strictly watched and couldn't use social platforms because schools banned them.

There was finger-print lock so I easily opened the phone and there were very few apps on top the phone. I could not install apps on the phone so it only had very limited functions.

[ Name - Kim Ji-Hoon (Aka) Yukiyama Rito
ID - AA00069
Occupation - Assistant Teacher
Date of Birth - 10/October ]

[ Private Points - 500,000 Points ]

' If I'm not wrong, my salary was 200,000 Yen or Points. My parents' friends gifted me 300,000 points because I might have some difficulties. They are really seers. ' I thought inside my head.

I reached this place yesterday, my packages were still there. I didn't have a chance to spend the money so I still have full points.

' Eria, Can I increase my Charms or is there skill that could attract female students?  ' I asked another important question.

' Yes there is. Please give me moments. ' Eria said as I felt hungry and the time was around 7:30 am. I walked at the package to change the clothes as a hologram appeared in front of me.

[ Incubus Teacher's Aura ( Passive)- Your charms toward Female students will increase to 20% and they will instantly have favor toward you.
* Don't work on female students who have very strong mental capacity!
Price - 15,000 Points ]

' Expensive. Well, I already have some plans to get points. ' I thought as I brought all three of skill and my 215,000 Private Points was disappeared from the screen.

' I only left 285,000 PP or around 2800 dollars. ' I muttered and I didn't need to pay rents, water, Internet and electrical bills so it was very enough to live even if I gained nothing in this month. My monthly salary was gorgeous enough to live in. Besides, the school only hired people who graduated from here so I got a job because of connection.

' Eria, Show me my status. Also, add my Private points and put system points in the different sections. '

' Aye, Darling. '

[ Name - Kim Ji-Hoon(OR) Yukiyama Rito
Age - 26
Charms - 28
Strength - 22
Agility - 21
Luck - 26
Intelligence - 24
Stamina - 23
Private Points - 285,000
System Points - 0

Skills -

Porn-manhwa Protagonistnst - The chance is very high for girls will open their legs for you willingly even if they deny their boyfriends and husbands.

Porn-manhwa Master - Once girls taste your Will-Of-D, they will become very addicted to it.   

Unseen Cuckold ( Passive) - As long as you didn't catch up in front of the people, other people will not suspect you no matter how much you banging the girls behind the back.

Conceal Sex (Active) - You can make your partner and you invisible from the eyes as long as your little brother is connected to a female's Virginia.
*You can only use this skill two times per a day.

Incubus Teacher's Aura ( Passive)- Your charms toward Female students will increase to 20% and they will instantly have favor toward you.
* Don't work on students who have very strong mental capacity!. ]

' Not bad. I believe it is enough to mess up some girls. ' I muttered inside my head and I wore blue hoodies with black track pants.

I left from the room as my room existed in the corner of the place. My room was where most of the employees stayed and there were only a few people who stayed inside the building. This building was not teacher lodging and teacher's rooms were bigger than this.

'Damm, no wonder students don't want crazy. Facilities are too advanced. ' I muttered and everything around me was used automatic machines. Still, a lot of students who entered into the school were crazy or their heads were screwed up from the start.

' I should have a good relationship with the students if I want to pass 3rd mission, I need to have good relationship with Class C. Most of the Class C female students are easy to conquer. Class D students are loner and a lot of them have traumas so it's going to be pain in the ass to deal with them. Class B might be a good start and Class A students are weirdos. ' I thought as I looked around to familiar with the place. There were literally no one here. Students didn't come here and employees got holidays because there was still a week before school would open. Of course, there were still a lot of stores. Students couldn't return home so they needed stores to entertain themselves.

' Oh! What a good luck. ' I muttered as I saw a group of students after walking around for minutes. They all were wearing casual dresses and I knew one of them as I decided to greet them.

------------

A/N -

It has been a long time I read LNs so I might give some wrong information. Besides that, I'm planning to add OG characters or more like characters from other same genres.

17