015 – Morning Heat ❤
804 3 21
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 015: Morning Heat

After finishing my night watch, I went to sleep with Suzabeth.

She woke up as I entered the tent.

As she sees me undressing and going under the thin blanket, Suzy sticks her naked self to me and licks my ear.

(Oh yeah! She wants some of me…)

Her teasing makes me erect and waiting for the follow-up.

Suzy turns around and returns back to sleep.

(Suzy!… I’ll punish you in the morning…)

My erection stopped me from falling asleep for a quarter of an hour.

I wake up.

I could see a faint amount of light indicating the sunrise.

Suzy is still sleeping and will soon wake up on her own, but I’m slowly getting hard.

Since it was her fault for teasing me last night, I would make her take responsibility.

I move the blanket aside to reveal her two breasts.

I caress them, feeling their weight.

Her pink nipples are soft due to the tropical heat.

Wanting to make them as hard as I was, I play around with one and suck the other.

Hnnn…” Suzy moans but does not wake up yet.

I start holding her breasts from the bottom to look underneath, trying to find anything I hadn’t seen before.

The embarrassing mole I had hoped to find didn’t appear. I would need to search elsewhere to find something to tease her with.

I massage a breast gently and place a hand to her slit, eliciting a moan from Suzy. “Yahn…”

Suzy opens her eyes and glares at me.

“… This is your punishment for yesterday night…” I tell her, slightly intimidated at her reaction.

“… Edward?” Suzy rubs her eyes. “Oh, go ahead and have fun…” She squeezes her breasts together with her arms to entice me.

“Of course…” I jump back in her chest, squeeze her breasts together to make her nipples closer together. I then suck on both at the same time.

“Un… It feels nice…” Suzy encourages me.

I can’t wait anymore, Suzy.” I take my hard-on with a hand and guide it between her legs.

My cock slides between the meat of her closed thighs.

I pump my hips a little, feeling the pressure and smoothness of Suzy’s thighs.

Yahn ❤! Stop teasing me ❤!… Hurry and put it in!”

Despite her beckoning and sweet cries, I continue enjoying Suzy’s thighs, rubbing against her slit while I play with her breasts.

Moving up to her face, I start kissing Suzy’s lips. This makes her moan quieter, but her voice vibrates the insides of my mouth.

Suddenly Suzy’s thighs open up widely, making my dick slide down in between her butt cheeks and the camping mattress.

Come on Edward, put it in !” Whispers the temptress in my ear.

However seeing her want my penis only makes me want to tease her more since I already feel pleasure.

I slide my dick between her ass cheeks. Before Suzy can complain or seduce me with her cheeky words, I shut her with my tongue, dominating her mouth.

She sucks on my tongue and swallows some of my saliva as she tries to lower her hips further down to make my dick slide inside her.

I give her some time to breath again by licking her neck. She pants loudly as she takes deep breaths.

“Suzy, I’m gonna penetrate you, now…” I warn her.

“… Un…! I’m ready ❤!” Her sensual voice makes my skin shiver.

I take a hand to guide my gland to her pussy-lips.

Ahn ❤!…”

Here I come!”

I start pushing my hips into hers, immediately feeling her vagina squeeze my cock.

It feels much better than her skin.

I push my hips all the way and let out a moan.

Hah ❤, hah ❤… You can start now ❤…Suzy wants me to pump into her and I gladly accept.

I start pumping in and out of her until I feel like I’m about to cum.

Ooh ❤! Yesh ❤! I’m gonna cum ❤❤❤!”

Her sweet voice edges me on and I release what feels like buckets inside her womb.

Yahn ❤! Cumming ❤❤!…” Suzy cums alongside me.

As we bask in the aftermath of our pleasure, we hear someone wake up.

I whisper gently inside Suzy’s ear. “We’ll need to be stealthy now, babe…”

She whispers back. “Huh? You want to go another round…?”

“Of course.” I reply as my dick grinds her insides.

Then, how about I use my mouth ❤?” Proposes Suzy with a knowing smirk.

My mind blanks out a little as I look directly at Suzy’s smooth lips.

I’ll take that as a yes then ❤…”

Suzy moves away and pushes me down to the mattress.

She gets between my legs and her head approaches my penis.

Her hand comes over and touches my dick around, playing with it.

Suzy smiles and approaches her lips to my gland.

The anticipation stops my breath.

But Suzy looks into my eyes with a teasing look and sniffs my cock, not approaching further.

“Suzy… Come on…”

“It’s payback for touching me in my sleep, Edward…”

Suzy’s breath makes my cock twitch.

She notices and proceeds to blow a hot breath on my dickhead.

She smiles and swallows the gland in one go, sucking on it the same way I had sucked on her nipples.

I let out a small moan. “Suzy, make it slide in and out of… Ah!…”

It doesn’t take more than a few words, Suzy takes my cock deeper in her mouth.

She doesn’t go far before she comes back up to the tip, and returns to the halfway point of my member.

She doesn’t use any suction, simply rubbing me with her tongue and mouth.

After a few minutes, I hear a tent open up and Raquel wonders out loud. “Hum… I’ll go pee a little…”

A bit of shyness knowing someone could hear us makes both Suzy and I tense up.

I get close to cumming and I signal Suzy, who accelerates her blowjob and starts adding suction to my cock.

Slurp! Slurp! Sluuurp!”

The pleasure immediately heightens greatly and I release another load, right in Suzy’s mouth.

“Gobu, gobu…” Suzy gobbles down my cum with wide eyes.

Her mouth surely tired, she falls on my chest and caresses my sides.

She licks her lips.

“… You sure taste manly, Edward ❤…” She says.

Feeling quite satisfied, I smile back and rub her hair gently.

Soon after, I use Purify on her womb. We get up and join the others for breakfast, oblivious to our shenanigans.

Day after day went on.

No big danger had happened.

We did start preparing, cooking and eating animals we killed, just out of plain boredom from the rations we had, and in order to preserve more of them.

Strangely enough, we did not find a river.

We depended on Raquel’s water condensation spell for our needs.

Day ten since the start of this grueling trial.

I had a total of 21 points after buying the Heal Prayer 1 skill, which worked just like Claire’s.

I could use the prayer for a total of four and a half seconds consecutively before needing to wait forty minutes to completely regain my divine power.

I did not feel any side effects from divine power depletion.

I didn’t particularly need the skill in my day-to-day life on Earth with my amazing base health regeneration, but I also knew that it would be useful if I ever bled profusely or if I needed to heal in the middle of a battle.

I could heal quite a lot of damage with it. In just a second the prayer could close a wound the size of a hand.

It was quite powerful.

I had to chant the single word prayer “Heal” to use it. Thankfully I could just use English to say it in a single syllable, though it still didn’t make sense to me why chants worked like this.

It seems the intent mattered, not sound. But you still needed to make a sound.

Our steps in the jungle were confident but careful, making little noise from branches, fallen leaves or from our bags.

In the last few days the terrain went up and down.

If you stripped off the jungle from the ground you would see small hills.

Right now we were walking down a slope.

Close to lunchtime, we came across a small stream of water.

Further along the stream we saw a gigantic tree with ginkgo-like leaves. It had green, pyramid-shaped fruits that periodically flashed yellow.

It was somewhat like seeing a giant Christmas tree.

But it seemed we weren’t exactly welcome here.

Tilili kunu pli sa

A strange, eerie voice that came from no particular direction was menacing us.

The team became immediately ready, with everyone’s weapons in hand.

I could feel a strong mana signature appearing from the tree’s center, little by little.

It was previously hidden. I immediately warn everyone.

“Guys! Something’s appearing from that big tree!”

Brother Hao had two last magazines of bullets, so he conserved ammo more than ever by using my bow.

He aims at the tree.

The tree splits open, revealing a humanoid tree, a sort of androgynous human with skin made of brown bark.

23

Its mana signature is now completely revealed, and it’s scary. It’s three times stronger than a pixie.

Plants all around us start squirming and vibrating.

(I know where this is going…)

Lin Hao unleashes a chi-enforced arrow, which is blocked by a passing vine.

The vine explodes to shreds as Lin Hao grabs another arrow.

(Hey! Don’t destroy the arrows!…)

I decide to use Magic Bullets. I launch three full powered ones in immediate succession towards the tree-creature.

The creature’s face smirks.

More plants deform and stretch outwards to block the Magic Bullets.

(That creature might be a “dryad”… It’s recharging mana like crazy!)

Mana came from the roots of the giant tree and nourished the dryad.

Seeing no point in waiting around after seeing Lin Hao and I fail to finish off the dryad, Danielo enchants his sledgehammer with fire and rushes towards the dryad.

The dryad blocks his way by making various vines and spiky bushes appear, but Danielo only needs to swing his hammer to explode the plants to pieces.

Raquel circles the dryad from the left. “Water Enchantment!” One of her two daggers lights up in blue.

Plants that are summoned to hinder Raquel are too slow for her.

Raquel jumps from the ground to the tree trunk. She flies next to the dryad and slashes with her enchanted dagger.

Plants stop getting summoned near everyone else, in exchange a panoply of green erupts from the dryad, violently throwing Raquel away, who rolls on the ground five times.

I had thought of a simple but sure plan to kill the dryad.

“Brother Hao, use all of your chi and blast up a path towards the monster’s body!”

“… Alright! I’m counting on you!”

Lin Hao concentrated and charged his chi in a single arrow, which was now destined to explode to pieces.

I was ready to time an overcharged Magic Bullet with his arrow, five times the standard mana charge.

This single Magic Bullet would eat a quarter of my total mana.

Lin Hao sweats and breathes heavily as he draws the bright green arrow on the bow.

(This is going to be loud!)

He releases the arrow which flies true to the ball of plants surrounding the dryad.

SPLAOM

Lots of plant matter and dust cover the area.

I immediately release my Magic Bullet. It flies forward at over 130 kilometers per hour, over the speed limit of a highway.

KIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

A shrill cry sounds out.

The plant matter dust settles and we see the dryad in front of the tree, trembling on its knees.

It’s almost dead.

(It’s terrifying it could even survive the five-time overcharged spell.)

Danielo throws his fired-up hammer at the dryad. The fire explodes on contact and finishes off the dryad.

I was curious of the number of points this new monster would give out, but I can’t monopolize all of them either.

“Good job everyone. Raquel, are you okay?” I ask Raquel, who’s a bit shaken up.

“… I have scrapes here and there!” She shows her arms, which are indeed covered in little wounds.

I approach her and use my prayer. “Heal.” After a second Raquel has entirely recovered.

Suzy looks around the tree.

“The fruits are still shining… Should we try them?” She proposes.

“…” Claire looks at her weirdly. “It doesn’t look comestible.”

I walk to Suzy. “You could try a bite. I have the Purify spell, and over half of my mana left. It should be fine.”

(I would have tried one first if I actually liked eating plants.)

Suzy nods and looks around for any fallen fruit.

She finds one quickly and peels it.

The light comes from the fruit’s flesh. In its center there’s a large seed.

Suzy smells the fruit, and finding it appetizing, takes a small bite.

“Hum! It’s good!” She exclaims.

“Alright, wait half an hour before taking another bite.” I tell her.

Suzy nods, keeping the fruit in her hands.

After Lin Hao used all of his chi earlier, we take a break by the tree.

Half an hour goes by and Suzabeth doesn’t feel any worse than before.

In fact, she says she feels better than normal.

I discover a possible reason for this. I detect more mana inside her than usual.

“Mana-enhanced fruits?…”

Perhaps it functioned like a mana potion, but not as good. There was an off-chance it permanently increased mana capacity and the like.

I wasn’t going to give up on such a thing.

I take my sword in hand and aim at a big fruit. I throw the sword, which swooshes in the air.

My aim is really nice thanks to my various passive skills.

The sword cuts through the stem of a fruit, which I catch during its fall.

I take a knife and peel the pyramid-shaped fruit.

(If it’s shaped like an ancient shelter and temple, I don’t think it will kill me.)

I eat a slice.

It really does taste nice.

Suzy walks over and looks at me with a knowing look as I eat the rest of the fruit.

“Indeed, it tastes good. It’s like vanilla ice cream…”

“Vanilla ice cream? You’d need to bring some for me to compare, then.” Replies Suzy.

“Sure. Just wait until we’re get out of here, I promise I’ll get you some.”

“Alright!”

My mana was already full before I ate the fruit, but I slowly feel some changes, which then stop.

I shoot two five-fold powered Magic Bullets to the ground.

I now have almost 60% of my mana left.

If I did this before the fight, I’d have only fifty something percent left.

It’s a good improvement.

I cut down another fruit and start eating it, however the beneficial effects do not reappear.

(So it’s a one-time power-up fruit…)

I tell the others of my discovery and everyone eats a fruit.

Perhaps because he was hungry, Lin Hao shoots down ten fruits and eats them all.

Afterwards we go on our way, to the North-West.

We encounter a few small groups of normal goblins, nothing like the army from a few days before.

My points increase to 44.

In the evening I decide to purchase one new spell and some more passive skills.

Looking through spells on my apostle tablet, I consider the spells that could penetrate matter well unlike my current arcane spells, Magic Missile and Magic Bullet.

For this purpose, Earth or Metal Arrow could be of use. But I look further at a bunch of spells.

Search word: Damaging Spell. Hiding unaffordable.

Magic Grenade spell 1

30 points

Mana Arrow spell 1

20 points

Mana Detonation spell 1

30 points

Thunder Summoning spell 1

40 points

Ice Spike spell 1

20 points

Steam Jet spell 1

25 points

Mud Whip spell 1

15 points

Lava Projectile spell 1

30 points

Vine Whip spell 1

20 points

Sand Blast spell 1

15 points

Stone Spike spell 1

25 points

Electric Beam spell 1

30 points

Electrifying Touch spell 1

20 points

Dark Slash spell 1

35 points

Poison Dart spell 1

30 points

Ember spell

5 points

Wind Burst spell 1

30 points

Heavy Zone spell 1

40 points

I had already thought of getting Ice Spike, and I was now quite convinced.

Lava Projectile was also very much tempting, despite the fact I could guess it would consume lots of mana.

The lava aspect would be heavy and could burn other plant type monsters such as dryads.

The problem was that I didn’t want to ever start a wildfire in this place. If it ever came to be, it would be too hard to stop.

Ice Spike it is!

I buy it and feel the knowledge and intricacies of this new spell take place in my mind.

Since I have 24 points left, I decide to only buy the Enhanced Endurance passive skill for ten points.

I’ll get Enhanced Strength and Enhanced Charisma next, but I’m keeping points for any emergency.

Further down the line I will get more copper apostle equipment.

As I prepare myself and finally click on the button to purchase Enhanced Endurance 1, I feel my body become fifty percent denser and more energetic.

It’s as if my muscles are clenched, increasing their toughness, but they’re not.

(I feel good~!)

The surrounding constant heat of the jungle is also more tolerable.

I set out to test my new spell on a tree trunk.

As I let mana flow into the spell, an ice crystal grows in front of my palm.

I launch the ice spike I’ve made into the tree, it flies off at a speed similar to Magic Missile, but with a hefty mass behind it.

It punctures the tree trunk and slowly starts melting. After ten minutes, the ice spike projectile is almost completely melted.

Still, ten minutes seemed like enough.

I make a smaller ice spike and shoot it up before catching it in my hands.

The ice is very cool, below zero degrees Celsius.

My body isn’t damaged by that level of cold however.

The ice feels good in my hands.

Danielo comes over. “Hey, hey! Could I have one please?”

“Sure.” I make another half-sized Ice Spike. I have enough mana to make twenty of these at once.

As Danielo feels the coolness of ice in his hands, he hurriedly places the ice on his forehead and groans in delight quite loudly.

This makes the rest of our team gather around and ask for ice spikes.

I oblige and hand everyone an ice spike.

Claire reminisces our world’s technology as she holds it. “I can’t believe I almost forgot the feeling of cold!… Once I get back home, I’ll plunge my hands in my freezer and eat a whole tub of ice cream!”

Raquel licks the ice spike in front of Danielo, savoring the cold water.

Suzy places her ice spike in her gourd and waits a while before drinking a few sips. “Hah… This is great!!”

Lin Hao takes a bite out of a thinner part of the ice and crunches it between his teeth.

(Damn! Brother Hao, don’t blame me if you get a headache!)

Our mood is revitalized. The cold reminds us of the world we’re from, out of this jungle.

We become that much more motivated to make it through quickly.

Our pace through the rainforest is hastened.

Announcement
I've managed to straighten up where the story will go from now more precisely to make it fun and exciting.

It definitely won't all be in a jungle though! If Edward can make it out, we'll be able to see him elsewhere! It did feel like the jungle never ended! It was also partially intentional to make the reader feel like they were in the same suffocating place as the characters...

According to the planning I've made, more r-18 content will appear regularly, though it will never take more than a quarter or third of the content on average. On that note, if you thought the r-18 I posted was bad or good, make sure to answer the poll as it will decide whether or not I focus as much or less on it (you can't make me stop completely or focus exclusively on it though!... Unless you bribe me, kyaaa)

Anyway, have a happy Smutmas Christmas🙂!

 

Answer after reading to the end: How much r-18?
  • MORE!!! Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Since it will increase, it's fine! Votes: 13 61.9%
  • Keep the pace you've had since now! Votes: 5 23.8%
  • Less! Votes: 2 9.5%
Total voters: 21 · This poll was closed on Dec 30, 2021 11:44 AM.
21