018 – The Ripening ❤
619 18 15
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 018: The Ripening ❤

I check on a map where the Buerno home is and how I can get there easily.

(It’s time to go to Juan’s place. I must brainwash them all.)

My life was at risk until I completely dealt with the Buerno family cartel.

(Family cartel… It’s as if I’m talking about a family restaurant or something.)

However the Buerno family’s business was even more sinister than even a Vietnamese restaurant that steals pets… Or perhaps around the same level

The good news was that if I succeeded I could take their family fortune for myself.

However I needed to be careful as to not attract the CIA’s attention. The worst thing I could do would be to expose them to a news outlet or to write a story featuring the CIA doing their crimes…

Thus I would need to be sneaky. I would head in the Buerno home, hypnotize the rest of the family and get out.

For this I’d need a pair of gloves and some rope.

I take two pairs of latex gloves from a box with me to be safe.

I walk outside and take a bus to first head to the supermarket and buy some nylon rope before taking another bus for 20 minutes.

I arrive in a neighborhood filled with large houses.

I walk for about five minutes and a much bigger mansion appears in sight.

It’s the Buerno family home.

It is modern mansion built from large concrete blocks with many large window panes covering the building’s two floors.

The mansion is walled in with a three meter tall brick wall. A large metal gate blocks the entrance.

I scan around for any security cameras but find none. They might be too secretive to leave video evidence of their activities.

I check for mental power signals. There are none in the immediate vicinity.

(This kind of height isn’t a problem anymore…)

I take a few steps, hop and then jump with both legs at full power.

Fwoosh

I grab the top of the wall, pulling myself over the wall in one smooth movement and landing on the other side.

I feel a wide smirk appear across my face.

This power feels too good.

I run across the garden and reach a sliding door.

(Right, the gloves.)

I put on two layers of latex gloves and try to open the door. It unlocks and slides right open.

I detect a total of 11 signals.

(That’s a lot of people…)

I recognize Juan’s signal on the second floor.

His family is probably upstairs then.

I’ll have to take care of the others beforehand.

I walk stealthily to a room where I detected someone.

To take down a single person quickly and silently I had two options.

A Magic Bullet or a Hypnotic Mental Suggestion followed by a KO.

It depended on whether I wanted to be lethal or not.

I gently open the door and see a thin Mexican women with an apron reading a book in a bedroom. She looks up towards me, waiting for me to talk.

(I’m not killing any poor maid around here!)

I quickly cast the hypnosis spell to put her in a daze and run behind her. “You can’t remember white men’s faces.” I say to her, so that she doesn’t draw me in a police station later or anything.

I grab her neck and press on the front sides where the arteries are supposed to be and gag her mouth.

She wakes up from her daze, tries to scream but barely makes a groan. She tries to wiggle herself free before passing out twenty seconds later.

I place her on the bed.

I exit the room and head to the next signal.

I reach a corner and hear two Mexicans speaking to each other. I peek the corner and looking at their clothes they must be cartel guards, watching over the house.

Each man has a white shirt and a handgun to their hip. The two are smoking by a veranda.

I aim my hand and quickly shoot two Magic Bullets.

The guards fall dead to the ground before they know what’s happening.

I continue sneaking around the house.

I kill four more guards and head upstairs where there are four signals.

It must be Juan, his parents and his sister.

I had used 70% of my mana but I had regained 25% during the ten minutes it took me to go around the mansion.

I can’t risk waiting around too long and I can still use my hypnosis spell three times.

But knowing there are four people up there, I quickly walk behind a counter and use Mana Convergence for nine minutes.

Now having full mana, I head upstairs with confidence.

I reach a living room with a giant screen on the wall and a huge sofa.

There’s a kitchen with long marble counters further along and a corridor leading to bedrooms on the left.

Juan is alone playing a shooter on the sofa, using the big screen.

Tatatatatata BOOM

The sounds of the game easily muffle my footsteps.

The other three family members are separated in different rooms.

Since Juan is already very brainwashed, I don’t need to mind him.

I head to the corridor, place my ear by a door and hear nothing despite there being someone inside.

I open it and see a burly mustached man sitting behind a desk typing on a keyboard. A pistol is sitting on top of his desk in clear view. I activate the hypnotic spell.

The man had to be Juan’s father, the one I need to work for me. “You are my slave. You will die if you go against me.”

He wakes up from his daze and looks at me with suspicion but doesn’t grab the pistol on his desk.

“Oh, hello, I’m Edward, nice to meet you. I’m Juan’s friend from university.”

Edward… Did Juan not tell you not to bother me while I’m working?” He asks with an annoyed tone.

I cast the spell again. “You work for me. You have to give me whatever I want.” While I say the suggestions, I move behind the man, move his pistol away and start tying his wrists together.

He comes back to consciousness and pulls on his wrists, in panic.

“What the… Gringo! Who--”

I cast the hypnosis. “You keep quiet and obey me.” I use the time before he wakes up to squeeze the man’s neck.

He wakes up already faint and soon loses consciousness.

I take the pistol in my pocket and head to the next room.

Opening the bedroom door, a beautiful dark-skinned Mexican woman with nice thighs and breasts sitting on a couch looks away from a television and turns her head up towards me.

She has straight brown hair and is wearing an unbuttoned shirt with a pink bra and pink panties.

26

(Holy, the whore of Babylon is tempting me!)

The smell of alcohol wafts through the air.

Looking at her face I can see small wrinkles, proving her to be in fact Juan’s mother.

“Hey boy, did you come to give me a massage?”

Various bottles lay around the room, where further behind laid a large king-sized bed.

The woman was quite out of it, clearly drunk.

It makes my job even easier. I introduce myself and cast the hypnosis before suggesting to her she is my slave and is not to go against me in any way.

I head out and try another door which leads to a dark empty boy’s room that’s probably Juan’s.

I open the last door and see a young lady on her phone with some resemblance to Juan’s mother but with a much lighter skin tone. She wears a beige shirt which is buttoned all the way up with a salmon pink jogging. She has a small pair of brown twintails and nice D-cup breasts, although a size smaller than her mother’s.

27

“Who the fuck are you to enter my room!?”

She cusses me as soon as she sees me. She’s definitely Juan’s little sister, but unlike her mom’s sexiness, she had the arrogance of a brat.

(You can’t blame me for this!)

“Hello, I’m Edward, your brother’s acquaintance.”

“I told you to get the fuck out of my--!”

I activate the brainwashing process which shuts her up nicely. “You are my loyal sex slave. You will never betray me.”

Shivers run up through my spine as those words leave my mouth.

I look around the girly room. It has a bunch of pink and red touches from stuffed dolls and decorations.

Unlike her parents’ room, a sweet violet perfume tickles my nostrils.

“… Ugh, what are you waiting for! I don’t care about your name, go play with Juan! Shoo, shoo!”

I remove my latex gloves.

This kind of annoying girl is precisely the type I absolutely despise.

She’s some sort of TV reality wannabe who’s in fact a talentless nobody.

“Actually, I came to invite you to play with us. Come here!”

The girl looks questioningly at me.

“Fine, but I decide which games we play!”

The spoiled bitch was getting on my nerves quite fast.

I was low on mana too and combined to my thirst for sex I just smile wildly.

“No, I’ve already decided the game we’ll play…”

“What!?”

I take three steps towards her and grab her arm, easily dragging her back to the living room as if she was a small child.

“Hey, let me go!” On the way, she bits my arm.

Her teeth barely hurt a little. I didn’t care.

Juan looks back towards us. “Oh, Edward… What… Are you doing?”

“I’m playing a game with your sister. What’s her name again?”

“It’s Yazmina.” Juan replies dutifully.

“Juan! What are you doing!? Help me get him off me!” Yazmina cries out.

I throw Yazmina on the couch and tear off her shirt. A shiny golden necklace appears on her naked bust.

“No!!! Brother, stop him!” Seeing Juan not move, she continues crying for help. “Papa! Guards! HELP!”

Her D-cup tanned breasts reveal small erect light brown nipples.

“Your nipples are erect, Yazmina!…” My words makes her tear face blush in shame.

A meter away on the couch, Juan just looks on, shaking but otherwise still.

I proceed to manhandle Yazmina, locking an arm behind her back and groping her tits with my other hand.

“Yahn! No! Please… Stop, I’m sorry! I’m sorry! I’ll play your game, so please stop!”

A lighthearted chuckle comes out and makes her tear up further.

“Yazmina, you dumb ass, we’ve already started the game.”

“W-What game?”

“The rape game. If you cum, I win and you become my sex slave. If you don’t cum, I rape you again. So? What do you think?”

Go fuck yourself! BROTHER! HELP! NOW!”

Juan only looks at her and trembles, mumbling a few words. “S-Sorry, I can’t go against Edward…”

Yazmina’s reaction face is priceless. Her mouth opens wide up with her eyebrows going as high as possible.

“Forgive your brother, he can’t go against me unless he either wants to die or go give the hospital another visit! HA HA HA HA!”

The entire situation becomes hilarious. Yazmina looks back towards my face and tears fall down her cheeks.

That was because of you…? Please don’t…”

I response I slide down her jogging pants and slap her butt on top of her black panties.

SPANK

Her butt shakes as she cries in pain. “AAAH! PAPA! HELP!… MOM!!!”

I keep my jeans up and open the dick hole. I bring out my erect cock and slide her panties down to her knees with my free hand.

“Alright Yazmina, the game begins!”

“FUCK YOUUUU!!! DON’T YOU DARE!”

I slide my dick right in and push my hips all the way.

Despite her protests Yazmina’s cunt is quite moist.

“AAAAHHH!”

Damn, no hymen? You’re not a virgin? You fucking slut!”

I spank her one more time for good measure.

HAAAH! STOP! STOP! STOP HITTING MEEE!Yazmina’s shouts annoy my eardrums enough to dissipate any pity I might have had.

I start moving my hips against hers. Despite her trying to break free using her arms and legs, I completely overpower her.

“Just give up you slut! I’m a man, you’ll never overpower me with those flimsy noodles! You don’t even lift, you bitch in heat!”

With those words I start pumping inside her at super high speed as the TV’s shooting sounds stop and some main menu track plays.

HAH! HAH! HAH ❤! So! Fast! AHN ❤! So! Big! Oh Dios mío ❤❤!”

My champion-class power, speed and momentum makes quick work of her.

“Ahn ❤! AHN ❤!!! I’m cumming! No~ ❤!!!”

Yazmina’s cunt clenches down on my penis and my cum shoots inside her with great force.

“… You bastard… You came inside me!”

“You came first so you’re already my sex slave. It doesn’t matter whether I cum inside or not, now, does it?”

Yazmina’s pupils widen. She seems to think for a small while before replying “You’re right… Since I lost, I’m your slave…”

“My what now?” Words come out of my mouth on their own as I’m surprised the hypnotism seems to be already taking a hold on her.

“S-Sorry master! I’m your sex slave!”

“…” I think I broke her. “Good girl!” I ruffle her hair and pull out of her. Cum drizzles down her thighs.

(All of a sudden, Yazmina seems a lot less infuriating.)

I look to the side and see Juan holding his head and shaking.

“Juan! What’s wrong with you!”

I put my dick back in my pants.

“I can’t believe my sister’s your sex slave… You just met her! I don’t understand… I don’t…!”

“… You mean, you don’t get why I’m so much better than you?”

N-No! I know you’re better than me! But I don’t want to be raped!”

“Who’s gonna rape you!”

“Y-You won’t?… Thank you! Thank you!”

“Brother, you gutless coward. How about you do get fucked by master? You’ll go scream in pleasure!”

Yazmina’s crude remarks gross me out but give me an idea.

“You know what? Juan should get raped since he deserves it. But not by me of course… Both of you, stay here and don’t move.”

“No… I can’t believe I deserve that!…”

(For my next trick, I’ll cuckold the shit out of Juan’s father while he plugs his asshole of a son’s anus!)

Euphoria rushes through my brain.

I go to the father’s study and lift his chair up where he’s still tied and unconscious.

I place him in front of the couch.

I go back to the mother’s bedroom. She’s still in her drunken stupor watching TV.

I come behind her and whisper right in her ear.

“Hey sexy kitten, I want to play with you…”

Pfft! What game can a boy like you have in mind~?”

It’s a simple challenge. If I win, you become my sex slave. If you win, you can have a happy family forever.”

“Hah! You must be high out of your mind! Give me some of what you’re taking!”

“What I’m taking…? You mean sex? Sure.”

“That’s what you’re taking? Dream on! Get the fuck out of here before I call my husband!”

Thinking of an interesting challenge for her, I grab her in a princess carry and walk out the door.

“Hey! Let go!… Put me back!”

“Alright, here’s the challenge. If you cum after your son, you win. Before and I win. How about it?”

“What!? Alright, that’s it! RODRIGUEZ! GUARDS! COME OVER HERE!”

As my steps close in on the living room’s sofa, she notices her unconscious husband, her teary son and her disheveled daughter.

“… What’s going on here! Yazmina! Juan! Rodriguez! Someone tell me what’s going on!”

Her stupor seems to fly away. The woman agitates her arms and legs trying to escape my grasp. She tries to hit my face with a closed fist, which I quickly dodge by bending my neck to the side.

I throw the woman on the sofa and slap her husband’s face, who I now know to be a Rodriguez.

Slap

It wakes him up.

His eyes dart around left and right, taking in the situation.

He pulls on his arms and then notices his gun in my pocket.

“Alright Rodriguez, here’s what’s gonna happen. You fuck your son in the ass. I fuck your wife. If I make her cum first, I win. If I win, I take your family fortune, you never touch your wife again, and I keep your wife and Yazmina for myself whenever I want. They become my slaves. Got it?”

“Gringo, are you alone? What the fuck happened to my men downstairs?”

“They’re dead you mafioso piece of shit.”

“…”

Those words make the mother freeze on the couch.

“Papa… Please don’t win or else I won’t be Edward’s sex slave anymore!”

Yazmina pleads to make her father give up beforehand.

It seems my command to never betray me is already working perfectly, however it doesn’t change her IQ, as such she actually spurred on the man, who’s expression becomes dangerous.

Juan speaks up to discourage his dad as well. “Dad, you’re going to lose!… Edward’s a man after all! He’s stronger than you! So please give up and don’t rape me!”

Rodriguez’s face reddens up in fury. He starts grunting and pulling on the rope tying his wrists.

“You! You! You think I’ll forgive this!”

“Yup.” I reply.

(Right, I forgot to ask this guy…)

“Rodriguez Buerno! Who do you work for!?”

“Fuck you! I’m not saying shit to you!”

I bitch-slap Rodriguez.

“WHO DO YOU WORK FOR!?”

“… I work for the CIA! Fuck! I work for Poe Badden! I swear! Just don’t touch my wife! It’s the truth!”

“Poe Badden? Such a dumb fucking name.”

“That’s his real name!”

“Alright, I believe you. Who is he?”

“They say he has been in the senate for 180 years… They say he’s senile… He works closely with the Chinese government… But right now he’s a CIA senior leader operative.”

Rodriguez hangs his head down in despair and relief. Just saying his employer’s name is probably close to a death sentence for him.

I continue. “Cool, but I didn’t say the game would stop just because of that. I was just curious, that’s all.”

Rodriguez lifts up his head and looks at me with a killer’s look.

“What are you looking at, drug lord? Right, Juan! What’s your mom’s name?”

“I-It’s Eufrasia!” Juan replies as his jaw shakes and sweat trickles down his pale face.

“Right. Let’s start! Juan! Take off your pants and go present your ass to your dad! Don’t forget to remove his pants so he has a chance of winning! I’m a pretty fair guy after all.”

“Y-Yes…” Tears trickle down Juan’s face as he removes his pants and boxers despite having two casts.

He walks to Rodriguez’s chair and starts undoing his pants.

“Juan! Are you out of your mind! Why didn’t you go to the armory or something!”

“Dad… It’s because I’ll die if I go against him! Bullets won’t do anything against him either…”

“What…?”

During that time, I move closer to the sofa.

“Yazmina! Hold your mom’s hands down while I do her.”

I flip Eufrasia on her back and lift up her arms.

Yazmina pins down her mother’s arms and I push down her bra, revealing her large brown breasts.

“They’re bigger than your daughter’s!”

“Please… What did we do to deserve this…”

“Oh, nothing much. Juan threatened a girl I like, tried to scare me with his thug friends then tried to have me killed with some of your cartel people.”

“Oh god…”

Don’t worry, soon you’ll be moaning those very same words!”

“…” Eufrasia trembles and I remove her panties.

At this point I’m not surprised when I see a string form between her panties and her pussy lips.

“Look at this, Eufrasia! You’re excited?”

“… Umm…” She looks away in shame. “… I’ve never been raped before…”

“Oh, a spoiled woman with rape fantasies. Typical.” I look to the side towards Juan and his father. Juan is sitting on his father’s lap, with both of them butt naked.

“Alright, we seem ready to start? Then… It’s on!”

I plunge two fingers inside Eufrasia’s vagina.

“Yahnnn ❤!”

I pump my fingers inside her, agonizingly slowly.

“… Un! Edward… I thought you wanted to win…”

“If I want to be fair with your cuckold husband, I have to wait until he gets hard as well.”

“Y-You’re hard!?” Eufrasia blushes and looks at my crotch. I take the opportunity to unzip my pants and reveal my cock to her.

“I-It’s big!”

I tease her entrance and look to the side.

Juan guides his dad’s hardening cock into his asshole and freezes in place. It seemed he obeyed my order to keep things fair.

“Rodriguez? I’m going to fuck Eufrasia now! If you don’t want to lose her, go and fuck Juan up as hard as you can!”

I penetrate Eufrasia.

“YAHN ❤!”

“… HAAAARGH! FUCK!” Juan’s dad cries in frustration and lifts his hips, entering his son’s asshole.

“HAAAAHHHHH! IT HURTS!” Juan cries in pain in response.

“HA HAH HAH HAH HAAA!” My laughs reverberate throughout the room.

The cartel drug lord having to fuck his own son while I fuck his wife after finishing with his daughter is such a thrilling turn of events.

I thought this would be so much more difficult, but coming back to Earth put me back in my pre-apostle mindset.

However the truth was that now, as long as I survived the Dream world, this world was mine for the taking.

Yazmina breathes heavily as she holds down her mother and looks at the place where I’m connected to her mom.

“Hah… Hah… Mommy, no fair, I want Edward to do me…”

I start pumping my hips as I play with Eufrasia’s breasts. I suck on a nipple and her insides squeeze me.

“No… My breasts are sensitive…”

I flick her other nipple. Eufrasia’s hips lift up a bit before falling back down on the sofa.

I grind against her hips and move further up to her face. Eufrasia’s in ecstasy. She has her mouth open, showing her tongue moving up and down. Her eyes lose themselves looking up as high as they can.

I use that opportune moment to fondle her breasts and rape her tongue with my mouth.

I suck on her tongue, immediately tasting the lingering taste of whiskey.

“Uhnnnn ❤❤❤!” She moans in my mouth.

I swing my hips back and forth faster now. I take a breath and she immediately cries out.

“AAAHHHN ❤! I’M CUMMING ❤❤❤! I’M GONNA COME ❤! OH MY GOD ❤!”

Her coy voice spurs me on and I fuck her with a lot more strength.

“❤❤❤ YAAAAAAHHNNNNN~ ❤❤❤!”

Eufrasia cums, squirting all over my crotch as her entire body trembles with the orgasm.

The last few squeezes and vibrations from her pussy push me over the edge and I cum inside her as well.

Feeling quite accomplished and satisfied, I take a look toward Juan.

Rodriguez starts crying as he stops fucking Juan in defeat.

“Argh! Ah!”

Juan on the other hand bawls up his fists and bites on his lip. Tears fall down his cheeks nonstop.

“Pfft! Juan, you’re hard! You fucking faggot! Fuck your dad until you cum, that’s an order!”

“U-Understood!…”

He starts lifting himself and dropping down on his father’s dick, eliciting a cry of pain each time.

However it seemed a bit of pleasure was mixed in his cries.

A mature voice returns my attention to the sofa.

“Master… I’m yours now!…”

“You sure are, Eufrasia.”

“No… Master! It’s my turn now!”

Yazmina, while still holding her mother’s arms down, begs for her turn.

I had now understood that I could spur on the hypnosis using these “bets” I made. Or perhaps it was the sex that weakened their state of mind and made them receptive to the hypnosis?

I reply to Yazmina. “You’re right… Come over here and get on top of your mom!”

“YESH ❤!”

Yazmina hurries over, removes her panties and gets on top of Eufrasia, making both of their pussies rub against each other.

A bit of my cum drips down from Yazmina into her mom’s vagina.

I enter Yazmina’s pussy with my cock and start fucking her.

Each time my hips join hers, the movement makes her pussy rub against her mom’s, eliciting a moan from both of them.

Of course the louder moans came from Yazmina.

But that’s unacceptable, so I use one hand to finger fuck Eufrasia and another grab her boob.

Uuuuuu ❤❤❤! I’m gonna cum again ❤! MASHTER ❤!”

Ahn! Ahn ! Ahn! Go on, cum together with mommy !”

I accelerate my hips and both cum together with me.

““AAAAAHNNN ❤❤❤””

Feeling amazing after doing it with a mother and daughter, I disconnect from Yazmina and sit down next to them.

Juan is holding a hand to his mouth, holding back his voice as he squats on Rodriguez’s cock as fast as he can, facing his dad who seems dead inside.

Soon Juan comes all over his dad’s shirt and falls on him.

“Well, you lost Rodriguez. Your family fortune is mine.”

“… Yes…”

I create a cryptocurrency wallet on my phone and have Rodriguez transfer 10 million dollars’ worth to it.

Both Eufrasia and Yazmina beg me to take them back with me.

“I’ll take you when I want to… I’m going to buy a home soon. No, a secondary home, for my sex slaves. My main house should stay pure and normal…?”

I order Rodriguez to take care of the corpses downstairs, to not call law enforcement and to never touch a woman again just in case some part of him rebels or he takes out his frustrations on the maid downstairs or something.

I could never be too careful with a cartel drug lord.

I return home quite tired. After drinking some milk I browse online and fall asleep.

May the best girl win! (unlimited choices!) (all female characters edition!)
  • Suzabeth "Suzy" Lumnak Votes: 16 32.0%
  • Edward's mom (lol?) Votes: 9 18.0%
  • Vanessa Oslin (blonde teacher) Votes: 9 18.0%
  • Elisa Jingyang (Taiwanese girl) Votes: 16 32.0%
  • Cassandra Schulman (archery girl) Votes: 21 42.0%
  • Lucy Griffith (business woman) Votes: 7 14.0%
  • Alice Simmons (hospital girl) Votes: 16 32.0%
  • Fikile "Fiki" Leseme (black mall girl) Votes: 3 6.0%
  • Yazmina Buerno (Juan's sister) Votes: 8 16.0%
  • Eufrasia Buerno (Juan's mom) Votes: 6 12.0%
  • Ellabizina Pa Lepma (Edward's Goddess) Votes: 17 34.0%
  • Raquel Aqua (thief apostle) Votes: 2 4.0%
  • Claire Larroque (priestess apostle) Votes: 17 34.0%
  • Pixies (wut? FBI alert!) Votes: 7 14.0%
  • Claire Gates (old teacher...) Votes: 1 2.0%
  • One of the 15 or so future planned characters not yet revealed Votes: 7 14.0%
Total voters: 50
15