Rude awakening
40 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

he awoke in a dimly lit room his memory blurry, but just then the lights flashed on. A 5´1 male entered the room, his mouth stuffed with food and carrying a tray, he set it on the table beside Jax, he had reddish-brownish hair, amber red eyes, and was wearing a green sweater with black leggings, big curly horns on his head with a demon tail with a tip that was quite sharp. Jax let out a low growl at  the man looked at him, swallowing the food, and speaking to him calmly.

¨Oh calm down, will you? I´m just here to watch you. Jeez... Why did I have to watch you... Screw you Rin..¨ He muttered the last part under his breath while looking around, like expected somebody to come out.

“ Can you at least tell me who you are and where I'm at?” Jax mumbled, panic filling his voice slowly, keeping his guard up in case of anything the man might try.

“I'm George '' The man said with food muffling his voice as he took a bite of some sweet bread, “And you're in my brother's house.”  Jax scratched the collar, trying to get it off once more, before pausing, brother's house?

Ian brought him right? As he was thinking, another figure opened the door to the room, And another creature walked in, they wore a cloak so Jax couldn't tell what they were, nor their gender, or age. 

“Oh! Raven! How are you? Did Rin send you?” George stood from his chair, going over to Raven and giving them a hug.

“Greetings George, I'm quite fine, what about you? And no. I came here by my own will.” Raven exclaimed with low, deep calmness, “I mainly came to see what Ian dragged in.” The hood of the cloak tilted up a little, but not much. Jax still couldn't see their face. Jax had a puzzled face as he tried to figure out what the person was. Are they a demon or are they human? Jax's thoughts started to cloud his mind, it felt like they were getting louder and louder. He didn't notice that the one in the cloak had moved to the end of where he was sitting. ¨Are you alright dear? I do hope you aren't hurt.¨

Jax looked at the cloaked figure with disbelief “Y-yea I'm fine” Jax stammered, what was this thing? All of a sudden he looked up to see Ian in the doorway, Jax stood up and gave him a hard glare, Jax started to go over his choices.

If I tried to charge at Ian, the others might stop him and save Ian, if I tried to run away they'd probably catch me, and if I tried to take a hostage there's a chance others will come.

so his only choice right now is to sit down.. He sat back down, but maintained a glare of hatred at Ian “ I see you guys have met Jax, one of my good friends.” Ian exclaimed, his tone was laced with sarcasm.

” We are NOT friends..” Jax muttered, but nobody heard him.

``Well come along now Jax, we have to talk to Rin '' Ian exclaimed, walking over and grabbing his wrist and pulling him out into the hallway, the two were alone. Jax could attack now, but he thought over it, No. He shouldn't attack, Raven and George would hear the noises and he´d be in trouble. It's best to comply for now. He snarled but followed Ian, So many twists and turns, upstairs, downstairs. Until they arrived in front of a big door, it was dark oak with a few golden symbols, Ian walked to the door and knocked on it, the door opened and he went inside, pulling Jax along. ¨Greetings, Rin. I would like to talk about my pet's arrangement. ーIan said with a calm tone, he sat down in front of Rin, forcing Jax to sit on the floor beside him. Rin looked at Jax and grumbled under his breath.

¨What is a werewolf doing here.. Why does he have a collar?¨ Rin´s voice was deep, raspy, and intimidating,

Jax let out a low growl. Who did this demon think he was?

¨Shut it, Jax. This is Jax, my pet. So he will be staying with me..¨

¨A WEREWOLF? Living with US? That´ll put my siblings in danger!¨ Ian pointed to the door,

¨Jax. Get out for a minute.¨ He could tell the two were going to fight, so with annoyance, he obeyed and went outside.

He heard the muffled fight from the two inside the room, Jax realized this was his chance to run and so he did. He was running upstairs, downstairs, and even through different rooms. Eventually, he shifted for faster speed before crashing into another demon. The demon was wearing a low crop top with short shorts on with a velvety camp with a bluish-gray hue to it and it had the word Oiwa in cursive on it, Jax let out a yelp for he had been running almost full speed, as he shifted back to normal, the demon smirked.

“What the-, “Hey there darling~ My name is Lukas... Aw.. you have a collar... You’re a pet, aren’t you? Or- ” Jax stared for a moment trying to comprehend the situation.

Soon he heard Ian yelling down the hall “JAX!¨

He could hear 2 sets of footsteps following after, he scrambled up and sprinted away as fast as he could, all of a sudden, he felt like all of his energy just disappeared, he fell to the floor with a hard thud. Ian ran into the room and looked at Lukas, The three heard Rin yelling in the background. 

“LUKAS WHAT DID YOU DO TO HIM?!” Rin followed in after, yelling at his brother. Lukas visibly flinched and backed up a bit, Ian was by Jax’s side, looking angry. He sat up, glaring down at Jax while Rin yelled at Lukas.

Ian lifted Jax by the back of his shirt and proceeded to smack Jax “ YOU DON'T DISOBEY ME” Ian scolded Jax, his tone filled with anger and stubbornness. Jax let out a growl before he was thrown to the floor and dragged by the back of his shirt.

“This is the EXACT reason why he can't stay here” Rin growled with frustration,

Jax looked around and saw that the other demon had vanished... Where did he go?

“You should apologize to Lukas, he did nothing. It was me I drained his energy” Ian groaned, sighing. Rin just stared at Ian with a hard glare. “Fine then don't! Let's finish our conversation.” Ian said, walking out of the room, dragging Jax by his collar.

” Like I said... You keep..that thing, with you or locked in a room it can stay” Rin snapped with irritation in his voice.

``Alright then, we'll be off.” Ian exclaimed, victory in his voice. He lifted Jax to his feet and started to walk off in the opposite direction of Rin’s room, going to his own...

1