Toyohime, Way of Nagae
6 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"I'm going to tear you APART!"

Youmu readied her sword, as Toyohime laughed maniacally as she floated a few feet above, and raised her sword. A lightning bolt strikes her blade, and she swings her sword.

Youmu's eyes glistened as she sees the lightning slash trying to strike her. It was too fast, and Youmu was unable to defend at first.

Youmu felt her body being in pain and tingled by the strike, as she shook endlessly from the shock the slash caused.

She then fell to the floor, limp as all her senses shut down from the lightning strike.


Death

But then her phantom half went inside her, and Youmu stood back up slowly.

"You sure are a handful, Swordswoman of The Divine Miko."

Youmu growled in a low voice in response, as Toyohime then went to thrust her sword towards the half-dead swordswoman in front of her.

However Youmu dashed forwards, hopped a little and stomped onto the blade, before leaning on close to Toyohime's face.

*SMOOCH*

Toyohime felt Youmu's cold lips pressing onto her right cheek, and she  then shrieked out in disgust.

"EAAAGHHH!!! D... DISGUSTING! IMPURE... LOWLY SWORDSWOMAN...!"

Then Youmu kicked her in the side of her head before Toyohime then floated a few feet above again, and lightning strikes down to her blade.

"YOU'RE GOING TO ENJOY THIS ONE, LOWLY SWORDSWOMAN OF THE DIVINE MIKO!"

Toyohime shouted as she laughed maniacally.

Mental note to Youmu: Be more prepared against lightning strikes!

"I know what I need to do, I just can't do it under this suspending pressure!"

Toyohime then swings down her blade, creating a slash of lightning which surged towards Youmu. This time Youmu jumped up, and blocked the strike with Hakuroken, and said,

"Here's your change!"

As Youmu then slashed back the lightning slash towards Toyohime, who in return suffered the shock, unable to react to Youmu's next attacks which were slashes to her torso, and one slash which tore her exposed white shirt on the right side of her body, which exposed what's underneath.

Toyohime, after recovering from the shock, quickly covered that part with her left hand out of embarrassment, as she frantically tries to deflect each of Youmu's next attacks until she can feel her strength on the sword's hilt is getting weaker, and after a strong strike from Youmu, Toyohime broke down from her stance. Youmu thrusted Hakuroken into her chest, and pulled out, as blood then sprayed out.

Youmu took a step back, before leaping forward to take the final blow, however Toyohime recovered all of a sudden, and a loud clang is heard as both blades collided

Youmu managed to kick Toyohime off, and the both of them went for each other again, but Youmu instead went for a thrust attack when Toyohime tries to raise her sword which left her torso exposed.

The blade went through, and Toyohime coughed out blood.

"Gen...sokyo..."

Toyohime then went limp, her body sliding itself down from the blade as Youmu then swiped it, to cleanse it off the blood.

幻殺
Phantom Execution

Youmu turned around, to the door which leads indoors to see that Reisen slowly opened it. Youmu readied Hakuroken, but then Reisen raised her hands.

"I mean no harm, Youmu!"

And quickly, Youmu put her sword down.

"Udonge...!"

"You look like you've seen a ghost... The Divine Miko--"

She widened her eyes at what is behind Youmu. Toyohime stood back up, as her wound from the thrust attack heals itself.

"Toyohime-Sama... Don't tell me... The Hourai Elixir!"

"No... This is a Divine Blessing from Tsukuyomi-Sama... Gensokyo... This land, is mine and Yorihime's to protect!"

She stumbled over to the railings, and took one last glance towards Youmu.

"Yes indeed... So long, Swordswoman of The Divine Miko."

She then leapt off as thunder claps, and she vanished midair.

"She's... Gone."

"But she'll be back for the Young Mistress. Is she safe?"

"Yes, I took her inside. Come on, Youmu."

She raised her right arm, wanting Youmu to take her hand. Youmu blushes as she remembered what happened back then at the Bamboo Forest.

"What's wrong?"

"It's... Nothing, really. Let's go inside, shall we?"

- To Be Continued

1