Chapter 1: Transmigration
607 2 11
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"How?" Muttered a girl with pinkish-white hair and dark-blue eyes as she looked at her surroundings.

"Where am I?" The girl uttered as she examined again her surroundings and noticed that she's in a different room that is different from her own.

"Ack-" The girl grunted in pain as unknown memories flooded her brain.

"What the hell was that? That pain was worse than a migraine." The girl spoke as she processed the memories she received. As she finished processing the memories she obtained, the girl's eyes widened in shock.

"W-what the hell?! Why am I in the body of my character that I used in the fanfictions I wrote!?" The girl said to herself while she looked for a mirror to look at her current appearance.

A/N: I'm not good at describing a character's appearance so here is the link to how the main character looks like.

https://www.zerochan.net/2877186

(MC P.O.V)

As I was looking at my appearance in the mirror, I suddenly heard an electronic beep inside my head which startled me a bit.

At the same time, a holographic-like transparent screen popped up in front of my view. It shows some kind of loading screen.

[Loading system... 0%... 27%... 69%... 100%]

[Loading System]

[Welcome!]

『MENU』

[INVENTORY]

[SANCTUARY] -(Locked)

[SKILLS]

[STATUS]

"Open the status tab," I uttered as a holographic-like transparent panel appeared in front of me.

[STATUS]

Name: Emiya Rena

Race: Transcended Human

Level: 999(MAX)

Main Class: Ascended Sword God

Secondary: Ascended Magic God.

Title: Otherworldy Traveler, Strongest Mortal.

Rank: Tier 7

HP: 99,999,000/99,999,000 (999,000HP per second)

MP: 75,000,000/75,000,000 (750,000MP per second)

STR: 100,000

VIT: 99,000

AGI: 102,000

INT: 75,000

MAG: 80,000

LUCK: 100

"EHHH??!"I shouted as I finished reading my stats and I unconsciously took a step back that made me fall. I sensed Shirou heading towards my room so I mentally commanded the system to disappear.

The door suddenly opened as Shirou rushed inside my room and asked me while panting." Rena, are you okay?!"

"I am okay I just saw a cockroach, nothing to worry about, can you lend me a hand?"I replied with a strained smile on my face.

"Is that so? I just finished cooking breakfast so get up." Shirou said as he lent me his hand and he started dragging me towards the dining room and led me to an empty chair as I sat on it.

"Itadakimasu" Shirou and I said at the same time as we began to eat.

"Your cooking is as good as always," I said to him after I finished eating and placed my plate on the sink.

"By the way, where's Mom, Dad, and Illya?" I asked him while looking at the clock.

"Mom and Dad are in Germany, while Illya is with her friends."He replied as he started washing our plates.

"Is that so? Then if you need something I was just in my room okay?" I replied as I ran towards my room and closed the door.

"Menu" I uttered in a soft voice.

『MENU』

[INVENTORY]

[SANCTUARY]

[SKILLS]

[STATUS]

"Inventory open." I muttered to myself.

[INVENTORY]

› SPECIAL PACK

› EXCALIBUR

› YATSUFUSA

› SER-VERESTA

› ¥20,000,000 (BANK ACCOUNT)

› ELIXIR (999)

etc...

////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

"Open the special pack," I muttered as I picked up my phone and turned it on. After I opened my phone, I immediately noticed that all of the stuff in my old phone was also transferred to my new phone.

[Special Pack Opened]

[FOR OPENING THE SPECIAL PACK YOU RECEIVED:

-ASTIL MANUSCRIPT(SORA)

-GRAVITY MANIPULATION SKILL

-EXCALIBUR MORGAN

-TREE OF LIFE'S SAPLING

"Open the skill window." I spoke as a holographic-like transparent screen popped up in front of my view again that has the list of my skills.

[SKILLS]

〉 [VOID MANIPULATION] - RANK EX -

Description: Void Manipulation, also known as Nothingness Manipulation is the ability to control and manipulate a void: nothingness or non-existence. Space and black holes are not examples of avoiding as they possess energy and exist in the conventional sense.

〉 [GRAVITY MANIPULATION] - RANK SSS -

Description: The ability to manipulate gravitational forces, one of the four fundamental forces of the universes. Those who can manipulate gravity can essentially push or pull objects or enemies away from the user. Powerful users of this ability can also create Black Holes, ignoring durability entirely.

〉 [UNLIMITED BLADE WORKS] - RANK EX -

〉 [PROJECTION (TRACE VERSION)] - RANK A -

Description:  Projection (Trace Version) is the personal variation of Gradation Air that Shirou Emiya and Archer use, referred to as Tracing due to the unique aria, "Trace On", that is used for its activation. Tracing greatly differs from normal Projection in the fact that not only does it reproduce the shape and substance of an object, but also its entire history as well. Objects created with tracing are slightly inferior to the originals because only so much information can be gathered by sight alone, and are degraded by an entire rank.

〉 [MAGIC IMMUNITY] - RANK SSS -

Description: The power to be unaffected by Magic in any way.

〉 [BLADE RAIN] - RANK S -

Description: Summons a massive rain of blades.

〉 [ELEMENTAL MAGIC MANIPULATION] - RANK SSS -

Description: The ability to use the elemental forces through magic.

〉 [TRUE GOD'S MIND] - RANK EX -

Description:  Gives an individual the possession of a perfect mind allowing access to 100% of one's brain. Grants flawless eidetic memory which allows high-speed thought processing and acceleration, parallel processing, perfect concentration, and perfect recall. Grants access to all kinds of mental abilities as well as flawless protection against mental attacks and domination and immunity to mental instability.

〉 [AURA CONCEALMENT] - RANK S -

Description: Users can conceal, suppress, or otherwise prevent their aura or the auras of others from being sensed and/or recognized. Allowing them to conceal their presence, emotions, alignment, health, power levels, personality, etc.

  '1', 2, 3, 4, 5, >  >>.

////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Once I finished checking the skill window, I took out Astil Manuscript outside the inventory as it appeared at my neck.

" Are you my new owner?"It glowed as it started to speak.

"Yes, I am your new owner" I answered it immediately while heading towards the window and slide it open.

"Did you already decide your thema?" The grimoire asks me as I glanced at it for a moment before placing an additional barrier around the house that prevents magical energy to leak.

"Yes, It's Rule." I answered back.

"Your thema is Imperium, and it is in Superbia Archive." The grimoire said as it opened on its own and started flipping towards the page where my thema is written. After that, I suddenly released all of the magic energy inside my body that I quickly suppressed since there is a chance that Ophis might notice it.

"Do you have a human form?" I asked the grimoire as it glowed for a moment and transformed into a girl.

A/N:https://www.seekpng.com/ipng/u2q8o0r5y3r5q8u2_http-ami-animecharactersdatabase-com-uploads-chars-36338-trinity/

"Please call me Sora, Master."Sora said as she introduced herself.

"You can call me Rena since you're gonna be living with me from now on, so take care of me, Sora." I replied as I glanced at the window again and before deciding to explore Kuoh.

"Likewise, Rena."Sora replied with a smile on her face.

"Shirou, I'm gonna go out for a bit okay?!" I shouted as I placed my phone and wallet inside my pouch and jumped outside using my window.

"Okay!! Just be back before evening!!" I heard Shirou's voice.

"Okay!" I responded as I headed towards the entrance of our house and opened it.

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

(Timeskip)

Once, I and Sora finished exploring the city Sora turned into grimoire and started sleeping. After I arrived in our house, I immediately headed into the living room and saw Illya sitting on the couch while whatching the television.

I sat next to her and hugged her which her face immediately reddened.

"O-onee-chan?"Illya said as she turned her head and her eyes met mine.

"How's your day?"I asked her as I leaned my head towards her right arm.

"It's good."She replied.

"Say, what would you feel if your onee-chan got a girlfriend?"I asked her a question since I always saw in Rena's memories that she always had a blush on her face when Rena made a close contact to her.

"EHH??? NO, I WON'T GIVE ONEE-CHAN TO OTHERS!"She immediately responded, once she noticed what she said her face immediately reddened.

"E-EH, NO THAT'S NOT WHAT I MEAN-" I interrupted her by placing my lips onto her cheeks.

"Fufu~, say that to me again when you grow up~"After I said that she suddenly fainted.

(To be continued.)

11