“Such, Normal Life”
31 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Hello how are you my name is "Grayson Noah". I belong to the middle class family, I got no special skills to brag about, no 'Girlfriend' yeah well the only one I ever talked to in my whole life is my Mother and Sister.

Yep, I got a sister too. She is a little feisty with her tongue but she is alright. Well lets just say, she cant put much Emotion in her words. Her Name is "Sarah Noah"

MY father has his shop down the market it was an electrical shop, you can by equipment's and some tools there, and he can also do some electrical work for your home (I still remember how I use the free equipments and learn something) Just the basics not very advance; he was the 2nd Child to be born. He got two brothers one is an Elder and the other one is Little. He also got four sisters all of whom which were lower in age then him. All and All it was a big family but now they went towards their own way. My father has little contact with them. Why you ask "AAArgh to complicated" just forget it maybe next time. He is just like my sister can't put too much emotion in his words.

MY Mother is a typical housewife; she overworks herself all the time. I still remember me and my sister has to force her to rest before she overexert with how much fever she had that day....I still hope that it will not happen again, that now I here...with all the mundane life she has liven up till now. All desires she had been holding in her heart have been dulled with time. I really feel bad about her. She is the 5th child in her family. Her side of the family is much more mild compare to father side. she has....Three Brother's and Five Sister's...she still had contact with them unlike father.

Now enough time talk, I need to get to the office it seems I'm late. I am now an honest office worker not hardworking I never work hard in my life.

"TING TING" a ringing sound was heard then a man who is in half-sleep state is writing his office schedule and after some time uploads the data to the company database…and done….he stretched his hands and released a long….aaahhhh-hhhhaaa….with a long nighter, 'well not really a nighter' I only slept for about three hours before my alarm went hay wire.

And why is it still buzzing I let it like that, what if I suddenly fall asleep who will wake me up, 'well  off course my trusty savior Alarm.

If you look at him you will see a man who is tired of his life…aaa shit…a vulgar word came out and there was a full time meeting in the office on the holiday.

This is blasphemy, how dare that egg head take away my most holyday. It was the day for my otaku self to rise and spend the whole day like a waste. It was the day that my true self will rise and that day I obtained nirvana.

"He will pay" shockingly the first thing he spoken was non-other than redemption….egg head will suffer…ironically who he was talking about was none other than his boss.

Somewhere in the city a bald head just shivered.

….Let the game begin….Hahahahaahh,' then with the struck of bad luck "brrrring" something is vibrating.

"MY PHONE" he started searching his surroundings then he remembered it was in his pockets. He quickly grabbed his phone, the first thing he saw on the was non other than…SAssY BiTCh…yep it's that bitch.

He quickly answered the phone and the first thing he heard was "Hey Grayson, you fucking bastard,' where the hell are you" she said with another vulgar word.

"Yeah what happened 'Sassy bi….Milli" O shit I almost spoken out her name. "What the fuck did you call me, you fucking Looney (Shit) I was going to tell U that egg head is hear he was looking for you and is kindly enough to wait for you, I thought as a colleague I should help you (Shit), but go fuck yourself" well that went bad I was not able to say anything, what the heck just happened, she is pissed alright I get that its part of my fault.

Apart from calling her that, we have mutual relationship and she also got no boyfriend and she is conscious of her age, her age is like 34 and still single but I am single too…ouch that's hurts…and she will bite you if you mention that in front of her, nobody wants to give any reason to the sassy bitch, to be more sassy. O,'I almost forgot her name "Melisa Snow Fall" weird name right. Who will have Snow Fall in their name.

Ok I get it was my fault what the hell I was supposed to do I instinctly called her that…bah whatever…but what did the egg head want from me. It's not like there are any appointments, and I already arranged his schedule. Well…..

That is a long pause can't you put something in there Author-San.

After that he readied himself up the only thing is not ready is his mood…Man the egg head is going to kill me…well its not like he is going to fire me….Right….that's a big flag.

He looked at the time it is already 10:39 in the morning…what….why nobody told him, and what about my best friend clock…what the hell man….that must been why the sassy bitch is overreacting I hate my life.

After that he left for his office, he started his bike but there was no Gas….I forgot to refill, huh….let's just run for the station on the downtown.

When he was running he almost got crashed by Motorcycle, then some clown of the guy was trying to hit his ass…gross…well let's just say he got no hand left to scratch his own ass…good for him…by the time he was in front of his office it was 11:49…whatever, it's his egging time after all…he goes towards the gates and there was a guard…well look who it is, who has finally came to grace us with his presence…

"What did you say you, Damn Hippo?"

"What did you call me punk?"

"Hippo…that's what I said" Jon Hartley that's that his name, he is as you can see is a Security Guard. The guy will just about do anything before I came here, he will harass employs of the company, more aggressive towards the female so when I told him…I don't like what you do…he start harassing me. Sometimes my bike will be covered with something, sometimes he will not open the gate. I told him to quit but no he fucking still do it. So I contacted my acquaintances and told him I got a gift for you.

So when he was going home, after completing his shift. That's the day he got attacked by a Guy Rapist, he was Raped whole night by two black dudes. Well as blackmail material I still got the video in my phone…ooo his sound's of wailing and the flesh hitting against his skin was akin to symphony to my ears…

And right next day, the guy became gentle as the High Class Gentlemen. The video is still is hidden but if today is the day I have to blackmail him then so be it.

"ooo please gracious hero of mine open this door for this poor soul"

"Yeah Yeah, just like that keep'em comin"

"Well then here look you shity Hippo///AAAAA no more\\\the moans of someone whoreing his ass on this big black veiny cock I wonder who is this."

The guard who was looking smug until now has already lost his colors, he was looking pale as dead…Now open the damn Gate…

"I can't"

"And why is that?"

He was already crying like a baby.

"The bbboss told me too, not to when you came"

"Tell me do you like your reputation or your Job"

"I LIKE MY JOB BETTER" he shouted with anger visible in his eyes.

This fool…you don't understand do you, if this video goes out,' it will not be your reputation it will be your job too, and I don't think you will be able to get any job anywhere in this city with your unique taste….

"now chose"

The guard was like a little kid caught from stealing.

"Well….." Grayson said with a long pause.

The guard open the Gate before he could finish.

And let the new year begin.

With this twisted story.

==================================

if you liked the story then just comment or give me power stones.

0